InsuranceLine Income Protection Plus

InsuranceLine Income Protection Plus

See the Best Income Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Insuranceline

1.0
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (0) · No (1)
Jesse A
Jesse ANew South Wales

Do Not use these guys

I have been with them for 8 years, never made a claim until now I have injured my back and can't work, Its been 1 month and I am dead broke and they say I have to wait 3 months because its a back injury before I can make a claim then will take at least another month before they give you a cent. These people are an absolute scam. I think they should now give me the money back that I have paid them for years as they have left me so broke and don't give a flying crap if I loose my house.

Jackie
Jackie

Scam organisers

Never trust to the Insurance Line and Virgin Money, they are umbrella organisation who are trading under the different names and digging people’s pocket without telling they side of truth. The claim process is shockingly slow, unbelievably expensive and a long process. The way of dealing with clients was incompetent and unprofessional. You will receive some confusing emails and phone calls during the claim processes even you have provided everything what they asked for. They just find some excuse to make you as a pinball in between the clinic and company. Even received an email after the policy cancelled. Simply say they are organised scam bags. Don’t trust them !!!

Steve
SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away at all costs

3 months, still no payment- they promise you everything and deliver nothing- if/when I get my payout, I will be cancelling my policy immediately- these guys are crooks. Been taking my money for 13 years, but definitely don't like giving some back.

Insurance claim madeYes

The most incompetent company!

I have been granted a claim. But every month I jump through all their hoops and then I have to call multiple time as well as email to get them to release my payment! There is away an excuse, this month after being over a week late in releasing payment and still waiting I'm told that new clients get priority over existing clams! Good luck speaking to a supervisor as they are always in a meeting! There needs to be an option on this review to give 0 stars!
DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS INCOMPETENT COMPANY!

Income Insurance

Find out how InsuranceLine Income Protection Plus compares to other Income Insurance

What do you care
What do you care

Legal scumbags

This is the worst company ever don't even waste your money. Only currently seeing their true colours. It's taken them 9 weeks to deny my claim and diagnose me with conditions so they could deny my claim. They seem friendly on the phone but it's all part of the act to get people's money.

False Advertising

Being a construction worker, I took out redundancy insurance to cover me in between jobs. I had been paying in fees for approx 2 years when I got made redundant, On calling the company to make my claim they refused to pay me the $3000 a month for 3 months - reason was they disputed my contract - I although I had received a redundancy letter and unemployed, I had assumed that redundancy was redundancy not quoting small print in there policy which the common man doesn't look at... They are willing to TAKE your money but will FIND any excuse not to give you what is entilitled too, we will be changing insurance company as they hold other types of insurance - DON'T USE THEM!!!

Lou
Lou

Don't live to long

After paying my life insurance policy for approximately 25 years .l have received a letter to say my policy is finished as I will be 69 this month.Life finishes at 69?

Insurance claim madeNo