InsuranceLine Income Protection Plus

InsuranceLine Income Protection Plus

See the Best Income Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stay away at all costs

3 months, still no payment- they promise you everything and deliver nothing- if/when I get my payout, I will be cancelling my policy immediately- these guys are crooks. Been taking my money for 13 years, but definitely don't like giving some back.

Insurance claim madeYes

The most incompetent company!

I have been granted a claim. But every month I jump through all their hoops and then I have to call multiple time as well as email to get them to release my payment! There is away an excuse, this month after being over a week late in releasing payment and still waiting I'm told that new clients get priority over existing clams! Good luck speaking to a supervisor as they are always in a meeting! There needs to be an option on this review to give 0 stars!
DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS INCOMPETENT COMPANY!

Legal scumbags

This is the worst company ever don't even waste your money. Only currently seeing their true colours. It's taken them 9 weeks to deny my claim and diagnose me with conditions so they could deny my claim. They seem friendly on the phone but it's all part of the act to get people's money.

False Advertising

Being a construction worker, I took out redundancy insurance to cover me in between jobs. I had been paying in fees for approx 2 years when I got made redundant, On calling the company to make my claim they refused to pay me the $3000 a month for 3 months - reason was they disputed my contract - I although I had received a redundancy letter and unemployed, I had assumed that redundancy was redundancy not quoting small print in there policy which the common man doesn't look at... They are willing to TAKE your money but will FIND any excuse not to give you what is entilitled too, we will be changing insurance company as they hold other types of insurance - DON'T USE THEM!!!

Don't live to long

After paying my life insurance policy for approximately 25 years .l have received a letter to say my policy is finished as I will be 69 this month.Life finishes at 69?

Insurance claim madeNo

Shady company and waste of money!

I signed up for Insuranceline's "Income Protection Plus" policy in March of this year because I was feeling some instability in the industry. The main reason I signed up is for the redundancy cover which covers you for 75% of your monthly income for 3 months. Anyway, I signed up and provided my savings account details and it was all good.
In September I received a letter saying I was in arrears because they couldn't deduct payments from my account, which is strange because there's always funds in my account. I called them and they said they would try it again. I gave my bank details again to make sure the payments were made. I called my bank and they told me there were no unusual transactions in my account and no payments were rejected for anything.
In October I received another letter from InsuranceLine saying they couldn't deduct payments again. I called InsuranceLine again to give my bank details and asked them to try again. My online bank account says there's plenty of funds to cover the $70 monthly payment.
At the end of October, I received a letter saying my account is in arrears again. I called Insuranceline to once again re-provide my bank details, and there's plenty of funds there and there's no restrictions on my bank account.

On november 1, i was made redundant by my company. The bad news was dampened because i knew my income was covered for three months. On november 4 (the following monday), i called to inquire about making an insurance claim for redundancy. The lady was really nice, we chatted about what happened and what i was covered for. She posted me a claim form and told me to wait out the waiting period (1 month) and the payments will be made the following month (end of december), so 2 months overall. However, on november 6 i receive a letter saying my plan has been cancelled!! What the hell?! So, this insurance company will cancel a policy once you inquire about making a claim?!!! Three times i provided my account details! I called to make a claim and the lady didn't say my policy was in any arrears in any way! Then two days after i inquired about my claim, they cancel my policy!!! I've contemplated the situation and my guess is insuranceline had some beforehand inside information about my company laying off people and purposely didn't deduct the monthly premiums so the policies will be cancelled.
This company has no integrity!!! Do not do business with this company!!!! And i will be calling today tonight if i don't hear from them the next couple of days.
The lady with whom I spoke to make my claim was nice
Unreliable, deceptive