InsuranceLine Income Protection Plus

InsuranceLine Income Protection Plus

See the Best Income Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Steve

Steve

Stay away at all costs

3 months, still no payment- they promise you everything and deliver nothing- if/when I get my payout, I will be cancelling my policy immediately- these guys are crooks. Been taking my money for 13 years, but definitely don't like giving some back.

Insurance claim madeYes

The most incompetent company!

I have been granted a claim. But every month I jump through all their hoops and then I have to call multiple time as well as email to get them to release my payment! There is away an excuse, this month after being over a week late in releasing payment and still waiting I'm told that new clients get priority over existing clams! Good luck speaking to a supervisor as they are always in a meeting! There needs to be an option on this review to give 0 stars!
DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS INCOMPETENT COMPANY!

What do you care

What do you care

Legal scumbags

This is the worst company ever don't even waste your money. Only currently seeing their true colours. It's taken them 9 weeks to deny my claim and diagnose me with conditions so they could deny my claim. They seem friendly on the phone but it's all part of the act to get people's money.

False Advertising

Being a construction worker, I took out redundancy insurance to cover me in between jobs. I had been paying in fees for approx 2 years when I got made redundant, On calling the company to make my claim they refused to pay me the $3000 a month for 3 months - reason was they disputed my contract - I although I had received a redundancy letter and unemployed, I had assumed that redundancy was redundancy not quoting small print in there policy which the common man doesn't look at... They are willing to TAKE your money but will FIND any excuse not to give you what is entilitled too, we will be changing insurance company as they hold other types of insurance - DON'T USE THEM!!!

Lou

Lou

Don't live to long

After paying my life insurance policy for approximately 25 years .l have received a letter to say my policy is finished as I will be 69 this month.Life finishes at 69?

Insurance claim madeNo

Stewie

StewieSydney

Shady company and waste of money!