Jamie Oliver Premium Stainless Steel

Jamie Oliver Premium Stainless Steel

See the Best Cookware & Fryware Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tefal

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (0) · No (8)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (7) · No (1)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Rubbish a total waste of money

I was given one for Christmas last year with in 2 months the coating started to lift away from the rivets by the handle and now it's lifting where the red spot is in the middle of the Pan this now makes my NON stick frypan useless and its drops bits of coating if used. And as it was a gift I have no proof of purchase so I cant get it changed.

Purchased in December 2019.

Michele J.
Michele J.Perth, WA

Paying for the name : Jamie Oliver

The coating came away within 6 months of using the frying pan. The coatings on the pots are also flaking away. My husband and I both appreciate good cookware and are very conscious of looking after these expensive items. However, having got a second replacement for the frying pan, the same thing keeps happening. I will never buy the JO again. It's too expensive to keep replacing.

In future, we will just go stock standard commercial grade.

Purchased in May 2019 at David Jones for $300.00.

Glen S
Glen SAU

Jamie Oliver cookware - dont bother! Your definitely buying/paying for the name NOT the quality & function of product

Purchased in November 2018 at Peter's of Kensington Online store.

Cookware & Fryware Products

Find out how Jamie Oliver Premium Stainless Steel compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

Same thing

I’ve had this happen to me twice now. I thought I it was my fault the first time so I bought another one. Bubbles started on the exact same place both times. Sucks really because it’s a nice pan overall.
Not buying anymore!

Purchased in February 2020.

Duncan S.
Duncan S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Non-stick bubbled at handle connection after 6 months. No refund.

We bought this frying pan with a voucher at the Myer end of financial year sale in 2019.
Worked really well until last week when the non-stick coating started to bubble inside of the fry pan where it joins the handle. Unfortunately, we can't find our receipt so Myer won't replace it for us as we can't prove we bought it there.
This is a near new, expensive item that we've looked after, with a 10 year warranty and it has failed and can't be claimed under warranty. I don't think this frypan has even been in production for 10 years so it has to be within the warranty period.
This is not a go a Myer as I understand their position, this is expressing my disappointment at Tefal.

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer.

Tony
TonyPerth, WA

Expensive rubbish

I bought a Jamie Oliver Tegal fry pan a couple of years ago and the only things that don't stick to it are the plastic cooking utensils. I have followed the cleaning and conditioning instructions to no avail. The only way to stop food sticking is to drown it in oil. This pan is where it belongs, in the recycling bin. Don't waste your money on one.

Purchased in September 2017.

Lisa215
Lisa215AU

Best saucepans I've ever owned

I got this set of pans as a frequent flyer reward and they are fantastic. I get an even cook every time and they are incredibly easy to clean. I accidentally fell asleep and burnt a roast to a blackened crisp and it was easy as pie to clean up the pot afterwards. The lids don't get too hot and very rarely does food stick. They are fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone.

Purchased in March 2019 at qantas .

Lou
LouMelbourne

Tefal Frypan - At last a non stick frypan that has had some longevity...

Date PurchasedNov 2017
christie07
christie07Hunter Valley, NSW

Very good quality, though not quite perfect

Dom
DomSouth East Queensland, QLD

The cookware is "ok" - but I think the IKEA set is three times better.

sukobiSouth East Queensland, QLD

mcmonteTasmania, 7248

The Great, The Good and The Great Unknown

daywolf
daywolfGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality pans, great non stick coating

Date PurchasedJune 2018
RobynS
RobynSNSW, 2582

Mostly great pans, but still some improvements required

Read more reviews - page 2