Jamie Oliver Stainless Steel Copper

Jamie Oliver Stainless Steel Copper

See the Best Cookware & Fryware Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tefal

John
JohnPerth

Old school, very good, new poor

Bought the originals over 10 yrs ago and still using them !
Bought the latest version 2 yrs ago absolutely rubbish, not as heavy and robust non stick comes off

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
GazWA

Jamie Oliver/Tefal Non-Stick Frypans

Two of my frying pans non-stick coating definitely bubbling and peeling off the surface.
We're very careful when cleaning them every times.
I purchased through Westpac Altitude Rewards Redeem Points.
Very disappointed with these expensive products.
*Buyer Beware*

Regards,

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Veronique.BMelbourne, VIC

LOVE IT!

I jumped on board the Jamie Oliver cookware almost 2 years ago (when they were on sale) and since purchasing i struggle to purchase any other cookware. I have used the pans, pots and steamer! All are VERY good, high quality products. Best part is, they are SO easy to clean!! Highly recommend his products even if products are full price!

Date PurchasedJune 2016
ndwSydney

Exquisite cookware

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Cookware & Fryware Products

Find out how Jamie Oliver Stainless Steel Copper compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

navag
navagSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jamie Oliver/Tefal frying pan

I have just thrown my 2nd 260mm wide stainless steel frying pan into the rubbish bin and will never buy another Jamie Oliver/Tefal product again. It is a terrible product, it's turned black on the outside even with regular cleaning and the black coating inside has gone lumpy. My 2 other Jamie Oliver 200mm pans and a griddle pan are going the same way so will be going in the bin soon.

Date PurchasedJune 2010
Elaine
Elaine

Refuse to buy Jamie Oliver prodcuts again

I agree with other reviews saying food sticks to pan. I bought my Jamie Oliver fry pan about 4 to 5 yrs ago. I used it carefully not getting it too hot and never used any metal utensils in it. However, food still stuck to the bottom of the pan and in no time I noticed the coating looking worse for wear. After about three years I threw it out and bought a Scanpan stainless steel. Much, much better product and you can use it on very high heat and use metal utensils. You can even scrub it it needed. Yes things can stick to it and burn if not watching food cook. I found with this I put it in the dishwasher and it comes up like new most times.

Date PurchasedApr 2012
Lulu
LuluSydney

Everything sticks

Have this jamie oliver stainless steel induction 26cm for less than 12 months and for the last three months everything sticks. So disappointing. Will not buy this expensive product ever again.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Everything sticks

Purchased the Jamie Oliver heavy large Pan a few years ago thinking it would be a lifetime product for the the price. After on a few years of occasional domestic use the pan is useless as everything sticks. Don't waist your money.

Date PurchasedDec 2013
Burley
BurleyPerth, WA

Coating peeling off the pots

really disappointed as paid a lot of money for this set of Jamie Oliver and only been using for about a month. my husband boiling the potatoes tonight and you can see the coating lifting around the edges of the pot so he is throwing them out not knowing what we are going to be putting into our mouth with the coating as well.

MardiSydney, NSW

Best Frypan

I own a number of good quality frypans, including three other Tefal, but I have to say this is the best one to use on my induction hot plates. Heats up quickly and seems to distribute even heat and is easy to clean. The most important thing with teflon coated pans is to only use maximum medium heat.(this is more than enough) and handwash. .Do this and this pan will last for years. Well, I anticipate it will

Tefal A.Tefal

Confused about which pans people are reviewing here!

Hi, the product(s) up for review are the professional series stainless steel with copper pans. A lot of people are obviously talking about different pans as they say the Tefal coating is coming off. My pans have no Tefal coating but have a heavy base and are well made. They can go into the oven (up to 210*C) and are easy to clean and maintain. For the price I got them for I'm very happy with them.
I've had many non stick pans and I agree even used carefully they never seem to last long so I don't bother with them anymore. I doubt you'll see non stick coated pans in a professional kitchen.

bellagirl
bellagirlPerth

unsafe coating ??

I am completely bewildered by how bad these fry pans performed and how quickly they started to deconstruct ! I was scared I was going to be poisoned by the poor quality of the non stick surface

The "Stainless Steel" Lid Is Rusting

Hi! Purchased my Jamie Oliver Tefal Stainless Steel Copper 5 Piece Cookware Set last year and only just moved into my house so I have only been using it a month and I have rust appearing on one of the lids! I contacted their team and they said it's not rust but it looks like it try rubbing a potato on it! You spend hundreds of dollars of decent cookware to be told you have to clean it yourself with a potato what the hell! Not happy at all!

M Mancini
M ManciniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor quality

We have his Teflon coated cookware and after just 6 months the coating is peeling off. We only use wooden or rubber utensils so we are completely unimpressed with this product. DO NOT BUY IT! Use good old Raco or equivalent. Disappointing product.

BargainBenno
BargainBennoAU

Very Expensive but barely lasted 6 months.

Bernard H
Bernard Hasked

Is this cookware compatible with induction cooktops?

Hi Bernard,
Yes it is compatible with induction cooktops.
Regards,
Gary

Yep!!

Race Car
Race Carasked

Hi there, I have a guest staying at my house and last week he was cooking rice in ones of my Jamie Oliver stainless Steel saucepans and must have forgotten it while doing something else, cooked it dry and completely burnt the pan black. I was so disappointed as I always look after my pans and they are expensive (and it stank the whole house)! Anyway, he managed to get most of the burns by mixing vinegar and baking soda and scrubbing with a scrubber but the bottom has brown stains that I know will be there forever and I know that the bottom will now start to stick. Does anyone know if these pans actually have a protective coating that can be damaged with too much scrubbing?

Mardi

Yes, all pans can be damaged from over scrubbing. I firstly to bring the dirty pan with water and bicarb soda. as it boils, try to loosen the stubborn residue. I might have to do this a number of times until I have most off. Then a little scrub with a non scratch scourer. I clean the bottom with stainless steel cleaner or gumption as a clean bottom means evenly distributed heat. I don't know that you can do anything about your pan now, but you could give it a good work over with a non scratching scourer on the inside and rub some oil in and heat it a little to let the oil soak in. From now on you may have to make sure you use spray oil before using. Sorry if I am not much help. I would be upset too.

bryguy1
bryguy1asked

Can the 10" sauce pan be put into the oven with the grip thats under the handle?

Vicki
Vicki

Get an answer from our members and Tefal representatives