J.Burrows Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo

J.Burrows Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo

1.8

A user manual would have made all the difference! There IS a solution!

When the mouse goes to sleep you hold the middle and right mouse button for a while to wake it up.
You get the keyboard to connect by pressing ESC and the letter K together.
I discovered this from a whiz kid who found the manual for a different brand that works the same.

Purchased in January 2021 for $10.00.

Dr P. G. Paris

Dr P. G. ParisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

False specifications

Firstly ... no bloody instructions. Secondly ... what is the point of writing 2.4GHz wireless connectivity when there is no way of accessing this apart from the dongle. All nonsense to me.

Purchased in January 2021 at Officeworks Physical store for $19.00.

Ang

AngGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complete rubbish product

goes through a set of batteries every two days, then when the Bluetooth disconnected it would never connect again. Straight to the bin with my $20 and won't be buying anything at Officeworks again.

Purchased in April 2020 at Officeworks Physical store for $20.00.

Mice

Find out how J.Burrows Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo compares to other Mice

Faulty

As per previous review. Light flashes once then dies. Both mouse and keyboard. Wasted my money and my time. Would not recommend this product, even if it were the last keyboard and mouse left on the earth.

Purchased in May 2020.

Les

LesDarling Downs, QLD

Will not connect

The keyboard on my laptop died so while I was waiting for a replacement I purchased the wireless keyboard. The first thing is there is no instructions. After putting in the batteries the mouse light flashed and the keyboard flashed once. After putting in the dongle I got a error message about it. I looked online to upgrade the drivers but to no avail. I will be returning the keyboard and trying another brand.

Purchased in April 2020 at Officeworks Physical store for $17.98.

Troy W.

Troy W.

No instructions

Returned and replaced once. Second one the same problem. Won't start or pair. No instructions. On line info was vague. Tried battery and holding ESC and k on keyboard. Do not buy.

Purchased in November 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $18.00.

Sha

ShaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not recommend

The keyboard doesn't turn itself off or go in sleep mode. So the batteries run out fast. And the mouse has to be really close to the usb connector otherwise it won't work.

Purchased in June 2019 at Officeworks for $20.00.

Issac

IssacSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sleek compact perfect keyboard +mouse for cheap price

Pros : Both keyboard and mouse connects via a single USB connector...has auto sleep to save battrey ....cheap price

Cons: keyboard maybe a bit noisy for fast / heavy typers. If u dont mind the sound then its perfect...

Purchased in June 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $14.99.

Holly C

Holly CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mouse is ok but keyboard great

Super cheap, and pretty durable. It can chew through batteries fairly fast but so can anything really. I like them enough that when I spilled coffee all over the keyboard, I went and bought another (it's available to buy separately). It's hard to find a wireless keyboard with chiclet style keys and a numpad and for this price, I'm pretty happy. I've seen some other reviews with issues - I can't speak to those, since I've had a good experience, but officeworks have a pretty good returns policy anyway.

Purchased in July 2016 at Officeworks.

Mice

Find out how J.Burrows Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo compares to other Mice

Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Woudln't recomend

I thought id give this wireless mouse and keyboard ago. Under $20.
I worked for all of 15 minutes. Then the mouse just stopped working. I replaced the batteries 15 minutes later te same thing.
Then the keyboard did this the power light flashed and that was that.

My older Logitech wireless keyboard an mouse costs a bit more but it works and dosn't chew batteries.

J.Burrows Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo chew battairies.
I would not recommend this product