Jianshe JS250-3

Jianshe JS250-3

4.5

Cheap and quality is good

Because of shaft drive , you can easily go into mud and water.
Because of weight is easy to maneuver
Atv Parts are chuck and need to operate nut and bolt carefully without extra force.
I run near 4000 km in different field without any issue only changing engine and gear oil .
I am really satisfy with atv according Routine and initial cost and gain real good adventure.
My telegram channel

Purchased in March 2012 for A$3,000.00.

Peter from the Tweed

Peter from the TweedTweed

If you can't justify a new Honda...

Date PurchasedMay 2013

Good work horse

Mine is an earlier model called the PUMA but basically the same. It averages 1000kms per year mostly in 2/3 gear and up to 6000ks now. One oil change, broken and faded plastics. Used to cart small square bales, 100 liter spray pack, and fencing gear. Generally gets a caning when rounding up cattle otherwise starts every day and works.
Update 8/5/14 still starts easy, steering rubber blocks worn making it twitchy, and clutch worn - useable just. Will retire after June.
Inexpensive and reliable

ATVs

Find out how Jianshe JS250-3 compares to other ATVs

lees01

lees01AU

Great

This has been a great bike for us and would highly recommend product Never let us down have had for over 3 years and shows no sign of stopping would recommend have owned a few other Quad on farm over the years like Yamaha and Suzuki this is just as good and thousands cheaper. Jianshe make all Yamaha small motors and you can see Quality in the product.
Reliable Farmbike and pricing half owned company by Yamaha

gaeme4072
gaeme4072

Great Bike, Great value for the farm or fun, half the price of the big brands and to date has never let us down, as Jianshe China is 50% joint venture with Yamaha, that means this ATV is great value

rikyasked

Hi I have a Jianshe jag250 and want to fit a winch do I need to purchase a mounting plate to suit or is the bike winch ready, any help would be appreciated, cheerio

Also can I fit a winch to a Jianshe 250

Iman
Iman

Yes , you can fix winch . In original cable lines designed for winch too.

farmerhod

A winch will additional weight to the front end of this lightweight ATV. It is is my opinion only that this will make the steering heavy and wear out the front end components sooner.

riky

Thanks for your help and appreciate your feedback

rikyasked

Hi I have a Jianshe 250 puma that needs a wiring loom any ideas , also need a shit down relay , also cannot pull start it as it stops dead on compression, the starter light and kill switch loom was melted , it has spark , hopefully it’s not a dead loss, any help would be appreciated.

no assistance. auto electrical