Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i

Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i

See the Best ATVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

nk33

nk33

Good

Very good design features-high air filter/intake.low fuel tank ect ect.Very fun to ride fast,but suspension a bit soft.Engine very responsive.Overall I am happy with the purchase of my 08 bruteforce. hav done 2000 very hard mainly race/trail kilometers.Lots of fun to ride.Very easy to ride.
Great handleing,power and reliability.Very good value for money
Rear brake system less than average performance,Needs more top end-very high reving above about 80km/h,bad fuel consumption 90 to 103km per tank.No combined Seat tank cover available.Expensive parts-tie rods,ball joints ect.Will back fire when backing off from speed.Low ground clearance.

Aus_Survey

Aus_Survey

Good

Overall I would suggest this for anyones farm bike, its fast powerfull and has very good control. Get the tray on the back if your going to use it for work, or just leave it out if its personal. I even got a tow ball so you cant go wrong
POWERFULL, because its a 750 and the fact its injected like most other ones these days is a great pro . ITS 4 X 4 , I've never been bogged yet and there isnt anything thats stopping me. Great colors and designs. Its got head lights :p
3 gear. but nothing else so far