Kayo Sports

Kayo Sports

See the Best Online Streaming Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

johnnyq

johnnyqMelbourne

Terrible quality stream

A lot of buffering

A lot of buffering and shut downs to Aw Snap! reload screen first 7min of game. Have had a couple games steam ok but not typically. It would be pretty good if it worked! Persisting until i can find alternative.

Zappa616

Zappa616Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

KAYO & Chromecast Ultra

I have recently joined Kayo and watching the service through Chromecast Ultra which is suggested on the Kayo site as one of the streaming devices to use. Unfortunately I have quickly discovered heavy buffering when watching Bathurst today which has also happened with some of the RWC. Restart and re-connect has been my day and towards the last 20 laps of Bathurst it stutters every 10-15 seconds. I have the NBN getting 85-90meg, the Chromecast is LAN connected. I have several other streaming services which never suffer any stuttering of buffering. Fix your issues KAYO as this service is terrible at optimal times. The image shows the buffering symbol which my screen has had on it for most of the day.

John G.

John G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Could not be happier with Kayo - fantastic!

After reading some of the reviews i was hesitant to sign up - however with free trial this was risk free.
I have had no performance issues whatsoever - while watching on PC or Smart Phone & cast to TV (chromecast). (I do have reliable;e NBN)
Range of sports is excellent;
Love all the stream control features - including choice of FROM LIVE or START, pause, fast forward / replay 15 second intervals.
The best streaming product I have used!
From - extremely happy customer.!

Angry

AngryVictoria

Dishonest, Unreliable

Alex J.

Alex J.South East Queensland, QLD

Kayo No Go

Kayo is a Terrible product. Been trying to watch v8 Supercars and it glitchs and stops / freezes every ten min or so. Its 100% the app, I have 100mbs very fast internet and my Xbox one S is top of the line. Hope Netflixs or Stan gets sport in the future so I can stop wasting my time with poor services like Kayo, if I could rate a quarter star I would and even then Im not sure they deserve that

L.M.

L.M.

Constant stutters and buffering with outright freezing

Got the trial to watch Bathurst 1000, Ive lost about an hour of watching from it constantly stuttering and buffering with a few times of hard freezing. Had to restart device and cold start Kayo to get stream moving again. Just a straight up poorly optimised streaming service.

Planning on ditching the trial once the race is done, so I'll update if I end up having the same issue getting it canceled as everyone else.

Jacques J.

Jacques J.Sydney, NSW

The worst streaming service I've ever come across.

I only signed up to Kayo for motorsport. This is what I pay $25/month for. Would you pay for a service like this to watch your favourite sport? Why?

Update: I had to go out and buy a new casting device and now it seems to work fine. Would still go over to another service if one was available. Unfortunately they have a monopoly on the sporting market so we're stuck with them. Wonder how they ended up being the only sport broadcaster in the country. Would be interested to see what an investigation would uncover.

Always read reviews before sign up

Kayo hmmmm ok I'll try 14 'free' trial. Luckily I always read reviews on these type of products. Put this mob straight into morally devoid basket, thankyou reviewers, your gold

High way robbery

Very difficult to cancel subscription through iTunes. Was charged another month despite trying to cancel several different ways. App just kept advising to use iTunes. iTunes subscriptions would load on phone.

biffTannen

biffTannenAU

Keeps buffering

Lucky if you can watch a live game without constant stuttering. No issue with our nbn50 connection streaming other services. Some more words are really not terribly necessary are they

Emmanuel

EmmanuelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

complete reap off

never have I been able to watch the sport I needed to at the time, they wouldn't even inform you before taking your money, the money part is more important to them than the service. I cancelled this service on the date the trial ended, but they already taken my money and wouldn't provide a refund, because they know no one will voluntarily subscribe for this terrible service with their own money.
overall terrible service. also terrible support system, it will cost you the amount of time to look for a life partner, to get to finally contact someone from somewhere you don't even know of and finally still tell you trash. no number to contact.

Berigora

Berigora6 Henderson Street, Garran

Gouging customers

I trialled this service for two weeks and cancelled the service on the day the trial concluded. I then found I had been billed for the next month. I 'chatted' with a rep using email and was told I would not receive a refund despite cancelling the service on the day the trial concluded. I received no email notification or another warning that I would be billed for the next month if I did not cancel my subscription. This company is simply about gouging prospective customers. I would not recommend Kayo.

James

JamesPerth, WA

Signed up and began watching England Game to non stop buffering 80 minutes in 160 mins

Non stop buffering, stream never stabilised. On NBN with 50 Mbps, and other streaming services work flawlessly. It looks like they cannot cope with the volume. Definitely Optus like.
Lets hope this improves else Rugby world cup is going to be aweful.

Jono

JonoSydney, NSW

Lots of sports you don’t want, too many problems to watch what you do want to

Kayo streaming is terrible. The app is glitchy, but he worst thing is the constant freezing and dropouts. Live or delayed they just don’t have the ability or tech to handle streaming. Not worth spending money on, even for free it is too frustrating to watch.

Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

bad poor crap

even with good internet connection non stop buffering. im a ufc fan and signed up to kayo. bitterly disappointing. canning my kayo membership asap. not much good in the way of sports on this and the odd show you want to see whole is cut and no important sports

Ant

AntSydney, NSW

Rugby World Cup tryout

Ok signed up and immediately there are issues streaming live HD on laptop, constant buffering. Downgraded to 720 p and fixed it. It’s fine on iPhone XR in full HD. I’m on 50mps FTTC NBN. Reminds me of Optus FIFA debacle already. Let’s see what happens when the platform is hit hard for All Blacks games.

Krap!! They would not refund my money when I realised they stole $25 from my bank account. No contact number. Dodgy

Terrible customer service, very cunning and rude ethics and I’m angry. Keep!! They would not refund my money when I realised they stole $25 from my bank account. No contact number. Dodgy

Product Review c.

Product Review c.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Totally Fraud Ripoff do not try !!

Try their subscription for 1 month you will know why, they claim to rip you off for 5 years even if you cancel your subscription. I have been charged for many months without my concern. over $1200 dollars. They operate as a hidden network so its harder to find their office online. They basically steal you credit card info and charge you anytime they want. when u contact them they show you some crap policy.

Ange

AngeSouthwest, VIC

Trick teens into signing up