2Kayo Sports

3% · 632,072 · 95%
1.2
Rates and Fees
1.3
Brand Manager for Kayo Sports? Claim your listing.

2,185 reviews
kytobe
kytobeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA10 posts

BEWARE of free trial!

I was charged for a month of Kayo even though I cancelled 3 weeks into an 2 month trial. When I saw I had been charged on my bank statement, I logged back in to my Hubbl account and saw that my Kayo subscription had been re-instated, When I complained they asked if I had a screenshot of when I cancelled. I replied no as I didn't think it was necessary at the time as I didn't think Hubbl would act fraudulently. Then they sent me a 3 page pre-prepared terms and conditions doc and that no refund would be forth-coming. Absolutely terrible customer service.
Bucky
BuckyAU2 posts

Crapp

Would give 0 stars if I could. Constant buffering issues. Will unsubscribe when AFL season is over.
SDem
SDemSydney, NSW3 posts
  Basic

Bunch of cowboys think they are above the Australian consumer law

I’d give 0 if I could. Breaking the law as they please while they know the Australian consumer law trumps their tiny terms and conditions. We are entitled to refunds if we are not happy with the service provided!! I paid for 1 month and cancelled the subscription minutes after they took the money out for the second month. They refuse to give me my money back. Absolutely disgusting. Will never use these idiots again.
Fred W
Fred W3 posts
Content Library
Tim
Tim

Disgaceful customer service

I had kayo for a while, but after a while cancelled my subscription. They continued to charge me. So I complained and even gave evidence of my cancellation. 10 days later no refund, even said I still had active account. FFS. Complained again told another 3 days to wait. I have now escalate to ACCC and also industry ombudsman. Never sign up to kayo they hide behind online chat and email. Poor customer service. Just outright lies from staff hiding behind chat..
Kelly D.
Kelly D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Rubbish

Worst streaming app for sports. Always lags, sometimes you can't even get it to keep going. Not even a restart helps and yet they want to charge $25 for a rubbish connection
Aiden
AidenPerth, WA2 posts

Worst sports app ever

Literally one of the worst apps ever. Constantly freezing, loads old pages all the time, takes a long time to find the basic of what you want to watch. Kayo should be ashamed of themselves this app is rubbish.
Shannon S
Shannon S

Frustrating account issues

Really poor response after billing issues. Stock standard responses and no escalation process. Online chat said the issue would be resolved but wasn't. Emails got me no where.You can't speak to a real person.
Janet
JanetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Worst ever

Kayo has to be the worst app ever. So frustrating.
yağız b.
yağız b.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Ben S.
Ben S.2 posts
  Basic

Complicated cancellation process and provides no refund

Complicated cancellation process with no refund provided. Kayo works with a third-party company called Hubbl that deals with the subscription of KAYO sports. However, Hubbl uses a complicated tactic that confuses you from cancelling your plan. To be able to cancel your plan, you will actually need to "ORDER" a "subscription removal", there are no buttons on your account to let you cancel your plan directly. Once the money has been charged from your account, they will not provide refund even if you dont use the service for the remainder of the month. I would avoid this service completely.
Patrick O.
Patrick O.Victoria

Pathetic

Plays for 3 seconds, loads for 1, plays for 3, loads for 1, plays for 3, loads for 1.
For a WHOLE F1 RACE. Not even live, just a replay.
Content Library
Edward O.
Edward O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't find start times for any F1 events. Same for all racing events

Piracy is easier than trying to find start times and broadcasts. Don't waste your time and money on this garbage I rather watch FreeTo Air TV then pay for this crap.
Fen B
Fen B

HORRIBLE. NEVER AGAIN!!!

There is no change of mind policy. There is no consumer satisfaction in mind for this service. Other companies has a grace period for unintentional renewal of subscription and you are able to request for a refund no questions asked, but not applicable to KAYO so beware. Even though you email customer service straightaway after you are charged, you can't get a refund. Just shows what kind of company this is. Never re-subscribing again. Don't even bother.
Linda J.
Linda J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't bother

Only signed up to watch Moto Gp, can't get it work, steaming is atrocious. Helpdesk useless. Avoid.