Kellogg's Pop Tarts

3.7

Roger K.

Roger K.

Kinda terrible

After reading all hype on the internet over the years, decided to try them.

The taste is overly sweet and the whole product reeks of a fake chocolate. Would avoid this unless your a kiddy impressed by overly processed sweet things.

Purchased in October 2020.

SJ.

SJ.KS

Poptarts are perfect!

Pop Tarts used to be one of most my favorite things growing up. The strawberry and cinnamon were always the best. I was slightly disappointed last time I purchased some because there was not as much topping as there used to be, they tasted more like a bread with kinda a sweet filling..I also agree that maybe one is good for most people :)

Sarzie Mac

Sarzie MacSydney

Glad they are back in Australia

Recently at both Coles and Woolworths I see that Pop Tarts are back on our shelves! After being available in the 90's and then disappearing I either had to buy them (much cheaper) when overseas or in imported lolly shops. The only downside to them is that although you buy a pack of 8, they are packaged as 4 packs of 2 and I really don't think one person should eat 2 pop tarts in one sitting. Although the US have heaps of flavours we only have chocolate and strawberry. I eat them as a dessert, not as a breakfast food.

Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits