Kelvinator KWH15CME

• Heating / Cooling Speed
Poppy

Poppysouth australia

Perfect and affordable

I bought this for my bedroom (3.5 x 3.7m) 2 months ago and have only ever used it on setting 8 (out of 10) with low fan speed and it easily makes the room cold enough. It could easily cool a much larger room. It is quiet, great auto-swing function, it has kept me cool on hot nights (24C +). I've had it on for 10-12 hours straight during the evening and throughout the night and it has worked great. The only thing is it would be great if it had a remote instead of manual function only but it's no big deal. Absolutely fantastic unit, and great option for renters, or those on a low income needing an effective solution.

Purchased in October 2020 at Airconditioning Warehouse Sales.

Acker

Acker

an a.c that's cold

cold, easy to use, does great in my slightly larger than average room,
i set it on 26 a good 4 months of the year,
had it 5 years now
colder than my other that's a rinnai

Purchased in July 2015.

Mike

MikeDarwin

Price= Quality

We have two of these airconds purchased separately. This is not a difficult one to setup especially when there was already an one box aircon placed on the wall. Frankly this is not suitable for 24/7 usage, it is not meant for that, when I do this, the aircod can be not-cold for days before suddenly turns cold again, but this only happens after turning it on for months (we are in the north with av temperature of more than 30deg C).for a few hours usage in a small room it is sufficient. I am not sure about the energy efficiency but for the price point, it is not a bad product.

Purchased in November 2019.

Window & Wall Air Conditioners

Find out how Kelvinator KWH15CME compares to other Window & Wall Air Conditioners

Yvonne R.

Yvonne R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works ok

It works enough to heat or cool only one small room not the whole house. Ive had this air conditioner almost 4 years and its never let me down. Has a remote control so you dont have to get up to change the dials. Works great really

Purchased in February 2016 at The Good Guys for $499.00.

mrhat

mrhatMelbourne

Does the job, little bit noisy

I like this window unit. It's compact but efficiently cools a medium sized living room and the attached bedroom. It's not quite as quiet as it was when I first purchased it 12 months ago but overall I'm happy with it. Was 44ºC last week and was kept very comfortable.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Garren Pitt

Garren PittQLD, 4551

Amazing and cools my shed like no tomorrow

I purchased this on Friday from appliances online and it works like a dream. Extremely quiet and blows cold air.
Got it for my shed and games room. The boys wanted to turn it up or get a jumper.
Always had kelvinator products and always will. Thanks Electrolux for a quality Product!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Barry

BarrySunshine Coast

Good for your bedrooms.

A no fuss air conditioner that cools our large main bedroom. Designed for a wall opening to the out side you will need to make sure have an opening or window you can remove and install a filling panel. It works well and will cool a bedroom very well or take the edge of a small living area. At $369 it has given us a very comfortable sleep.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Aaron Davies

Aaron Daviesperth

A true workhorse!

This Air Conditioner is a true workhorse, it is very energy efficient, doesn't need much maintenance, it's easy to run, and a cheap buy. I would really recommend it if you want a good buy. It cools a very big area very quickly and is also very durable and strong.

Jack

Jackperth

Super cooling AC

This AC is truly amazing it has extraordinary cooling and doesn't really consume much energy. This AC is cheap, durable, doesn't require much maintenance and is extremely energy efficient. This is a definite buy if you want brilliant results and amazing cooling. I use this in my Bedroom which is quite big and this AC just cools it down super quick

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Window & Wall Air Conditioners

Tam S

Tam SAU

a real cooler

I purchased this aircon to cool down my extra large, master bed room. It handles the high heat extremely well. My power bill has hardly gone up as well, and that is with using it every day 24hrs a day during the hot days. (which seem to be more frequent lately) It works great and chills the room perfectly.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Kul

Kulperth

My son got this for my room and I love it!

My son bought me this A.C. and I love it mine is a 1.65 Kw only cooling AC and in the West Australian summer this AC is a lifesaver it provides amazing cooling and doesn't need much maintenance it works great I turn it on and come back in my room 15 mins later and the room is amazingly cold.

Sherree

SherreeDarling Downs, QLD

Powerful and easy to install

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Ellen

EllenMelbourne

Mum: Good buy!

My mum approves this appliance we bought for her, and she's a critic (lol) for almost anything!
So if she says she loves it, then that must mean this aircon is all but great.! I just need to experience it myself when we visit her again. But I never heard her complain about it, so I would definitely say IT IS a good buy!

Lily B

Lily BSydney

Very good value for money.

Picked this airconditioner up in the post-Christmas sales. It helped us survive a particularly brutal summer. Relatively quiet and efficient. Having said that, it has been installed in a very small room, so having only 1.6kW of power has not been an issue. It's a very simple design, no reverse cycle function obviously, you can't set an exact specific temperature, and you do need to measure your window to make sure it fits, but if you literally just want a basic appliance to cool your room, this is pretty good.

Date PurchasedJan 2017