Kettle Potato

Kettle Potato

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kettle Potato? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

jpr28610
jpr28610

Stop tryinf to appease the minority and bring back honey and ham

Majority of us eat ham and other pork products. Bring back hone and ham. Even aldi got rid of their honey and ham.

We need to bring it back like we brought back chilli chips. Even then it doesnt taste the sameas it used to.

Darion
DarionGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Strange flavour and made me really sick

I purchased Kettle Thai lime & Chilli from Woolies thinking they’d be good to try. I keep really fit working out and eat so clean it’s ridiculous so whilst I eat clean I do have a cheat day and I decided to open the bag of chips and scoff down 10 or so,man did I feel crook and I have never felt so crook so quickly after having consumed something.These I had to throw out as the flavour was over powering and almost artificial. A scary flavoured chip I’d stay away from.

Purchased in March 2021 at Woolworths.

JJones
JJonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kettle Himalayan pink salt

I cannot get enough of these chips I could eat a truck load. Best chips EVER. Not sure why people complain about these chips they are the most tastiest chips I buy them all the time and I buy even more packs when they are on special. Highly recommend this flavour so TASTY!

Camembert and Fig Chips

Where have they gone?? The best chip ever. Bring them back. Lots of flavour. I can't find them in Woolworths, Coles or IGA. Finally found a chip I love and you take them away!! Not happy Jan

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles for $3.50.

Ingrid C.
Ingrid C.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

We have been buying Kettle Sea Salt chips for years and have become increasingly disappointed. The chips are thin and tasteless and are like every other cheap chip. This is the last packet we will buy.

Purchased in February 2021.

Carmelin
CarmelinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Burnt my lips

Bought the sea salt and cider vinegar and they burnt my lips. Woke up with swollen lips. What chemicals would cause this? And they were too salty. Won't be buying this brand again.

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths for $3.50.

Ali
AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievable , amazing !!!

I've tried sweet potato chips fro kettle today, with my beer and hommus ... It's amazing ... Unbelievable ... Soo delicious and 100% natural, also i loved the smell of the oil and the natural sweet potato smell together ❤️

Purchased in January 2021 for $2.50.

Ray B
Ray BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wet with oil

Recently purchased a pack of Crunchy chips expecting them to be superior to others given the smaller pack size but higher price. There was oil present in the bottom of the pack and many of chips were wet with oil and inedible. Quality control is quite obviously non existent.

Purchased for $4.65.

Other Chips

Changed to ordinary over time!

I used to love Kettle chips years ago for their authentic taste and crunch. Now trying them for first time in years they look and taste like all the other mainstream chips....I’m done!

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $2.39.

Hendrik
HendrikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Oily potatoes

Flavoured oil with a bit of potato, that is what it tastes like.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Marco
MarcoSydney, NSW

Devine Chips!

Beautiful texture with a slightly sweet flavour and lovely subtle cheesy notes. The best I've had in a while.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths.

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

Favorite chips ever

Bring these chips back, they were the best ever. Can’t find anything like them.

FocusFan
FocusFanSydney, NSW

Kettle Chips

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $2.50.

SET83
SET83Mid North Coast, NSW

Camembert & Fig - bring them back!

Where did these go? They suddenly disappeared from Woolworths and they were THE BEST! Bring them back, please!

Purchased at Woolworths for $4.55.

Boris YasminskyNear You

ABSOLUTE FAIL @ $30KG

yep folks, that's what we are paying for these very ordinary so called gourmet chips that's are full of oil, fat and salt. eat one pack per week and there's a good chance you will gain 1kg per month in weight.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Read more reviews - page 2

Noel R.
Noel R.asked

Hi I just purchased a pack of 150 gm kettle chunky flavour flamed steak use by 13 Nov 21 and found them to have no crunch as if a touch stale have had these b4 and love the crunch my email is noel-rae@hotmail.com and would like to hear from u in reference to my complaint thanking u in anticipation of

Mark
Markasked

Liked hunter valley chicken favoured chips, made by your company a few years ago but suddenly dissapeared from shops shelves,only to be upset not find them anymore. Are you thinking to make and to return them for sale in the future? If sale so I'll be very happy once again to buy your product.

Fired Up
Fired Up

I dont make them. Maybe you could ring the company and post their response.

Boris Yasminsky

Another stupid thumb on the forehead reply from Fired Up. People ask here on Product review hoping they will get a response from the manufacturer, not a reply from someone like you that intends to make them look incapable of reaching out.

Colleen17asked

Hello - why can't I buy the lime kettle chips anywhere??? None of the Woolworths Stores have them nor do the IGS's here in WA. Can you please post us some? We are of course, happy to pay whatever it costs!!! My husband is fanging for some!!!
Colleen

Diana
Diana

Hi Colleen, like yourselves I too am hanging for them but unfortunately they are discontinued :( I emailed the company that supplies them, Snackfoods & they replied by letting me know that, that flavor will not be made anymore as it was a poor selling line.
I even suggested that perhaps they should do sampling in supermarkets as I work in one, I know it could help increase sales or even suggested giving out sample packs to customers.
But it's a no win situation, they are simply not continuing with that flavor. So our last hope is to get a heap of us & keep complaining until they bring that flavor back like they did the Chilli flavor.
Have you tried the Smiths Grainwave in that chilli lime flavor by any chance?
Cheers
D

Rita08
Rita08

I don't think I've seen them around lately, unless Coles or franklins have them, they might have been deleted & no longer avalable. Maybe contact kettle chips themselves ,details should be on the pack. Maybe they can help. Good luck

Colleen17

Hi D - thanks for your answer. My husband does not like the grain waves.....he is fussy!!! I can get the lime ones in another brand at out local Woolies (safeway for you Easterners!) but he doesn't like those either!!! I guess he will have to change his taste!! If I happen to come across some 'left over' stock I will be sure & grab the lot!!!!
Cheers Colleen