Kincrome 11HP

Kincrome 11HP

See the Best Petrol Pressure Washers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kincrome? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
    John P
    John PSmithtown NSW

Sorry to hear to troubles

I purchased mine about 3 years ago and I agree about the tyres but that's about it. Mine has worked hard as a commercial pressure cleaner at least every week for 3 years and its never missed a beat. Ive got 30 meters of hose to get me where I have to be and I guess the motor could be considerably quieter. I use a semi synthetic oil in the pump and standard diesel oil in the motor. All oils are changed on a regular basis as is the engine air filter.
    I really wish you had the run that I have had. I am not in anyway affiliated with Kinchrome or any dealership.

Andre MSouth East Queensland, QLD

BE WARNED , IT WILL LET U DOWN

My machine after 20 hours , has the following faults ,MAJOR PUMP FAILURE , all tyres just perished , ( replaced with solids ) , one wheel just fell off from vibration .... the supplied 8 metre hose is useless unless u like the sound of a diesel motor in your ear ..am certain will have other issues in the future . do not attempt pull start unless machine is fastened securely to the ground and u want 2 pull your arm off your shoulder ..and u are the strongest human alive
    not much except the gutsy diesel
    whats right with it ?

Andre M

2 years after sorting out above mentioned problems its going strong with no more dramas ..

SOCT
    SOCTasked

We have one of these & CANNOT GET IT TO RUN. it starts ok but as soon as you try to use it it stalls. Any suggestions???

Andre M

Check the fuel line for leaks / cracks , because I had the same problem , the hose / fuel line had a hairline crack therefore it was not getting enough gogo juice ..diesels and injector pumps have high pressure force , so any leaks need to be seen to ..if u still have a problem check the tank and fuel line for any blockage ..good luck and hope this helps ..

CategoryPetrol Pressure Washers