2Klook Travel

1,866 reviews
rupotty
rupottySydney, NSW65 posts

Customer service when things arent right! OMG :-(

When something is not correct OMG customer service is awful... I guess you pay for being pushed to online services.
Booked a JR pass and Hakone Free Pass, JR pass is fine but cannot see the Hakone Free pass in my bookings.

Recieved and email advising Hakone Free pass is ready and click the tab to view voucher, then error pops up advising I do not have permission to view voucher!

Customer Service is hopeless after nearly 1 hour on chat trying to resolve was cut off and advised will look into it and come back to me within 1-2 hours of course not! Would hate to be stuck overseas with something wrong...

Klook Travel   DM

Dear Rupotty, We have reached out to you regarding this, and hoping we can resolve your issue as swiftly as possible. Yours truly - Iki P.

Anne Lorraine R.
Anne Lorraine R.

Klook is very flexible! Thank you

Thank you Afifah of Klook for accommodating our request to ammend/cancel and properly accessing the situation. Hoping for klook’s continued success. ♥️ Show reply
Sarah J.
Sarah J.2 posts
Matthew H.
Matthew H.2 posts
Shez
ShezSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Great communication

We had some tours cancelled by the operator and Klook was great with their communication and quick with processing our refunds Show reply
Cale.H
Cale.HHunter Region, NSW

Repeatative

Needlessly had to enter in details repeatedly for a singular booking
MTW
MTW
Klook Travel   DM

Dear MTW, We truly apologize that it's been a stressful experience for you. I will personally reach out to you through email to assist you with your issue, so we can get it resolved as swiftly as possible. Yours truly - Iki P.

Exsg
ExsgMelbourne20 posts

Krystian M.2 posts

Don't book by klook

Don't book anything by KLOOK. If anything happens you will be alone with the problem. They will left scammers providers without any consequences. Don't risk, don't book.
Graham
GrahamMurrumbidgee Region, NSW2 posts

The best service

Always been an excellent service, never any issues at the airport always been straight forward and very easy. Drivers are excellent Show reply
Lakeisha A.
Lakeisha A.2 posts

KLOOK IS A SCAM !

Scam ! Don’t book with them ! I booked a 2 day pass for universal Studios Japan 12.05.24 and 13.05.24 I then found out that Monday the 13.05.24 was a ticket price A and I had ticket price B which was more expensive then ticket price A. They don’t show you this when booking the ticket only the first date. So me thinking I was booking for 2 days straight was not the case. They won’t let you change the date. They won’t help at all. They said I should have read the fine print but like I said there is no fine print when booking the ticket that obviously is on another page and that my friends is how they get ya ! It’s a complete scam ! Don’t book with them that’s why they made it so they don’t refund or let you change the dates or anything.
Ruxandra P.
Ruxandra P.2 posts

Scammers

I would avoid it 200%. I made a booking and got cancelled straight away and I got charged $50 service fee for no service. So basically you book and gets cancelled straight away and they keep a commission.
Avoid at all costs. They also process the refund in 3-14 business days just to hold on to your money. When I asked them why this happened, they said it was a technical issue and they didn’t have any availability for that day.
James J.
James J.

Great customer support. Danial A was fast to resolve my issue. 5/5 service :) Show reply
Wan E.
Wan E.

I STILL NOT GET MY REFUND BY KLOOK

I still not get my refund by Klook!

Your request (15133001) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Nurul A. (Klook)

Mar 27, 2024, 11:13 GMT+8

Hey wan,
Hope you have been well!
Booking Reference ID: WPC340098
Activity:22293 - Gumbuya World Ticket in Melbourne
We regret for the delayed in updating you. After checking our databases, a refund has been issued for your booking and will be reflected in the account used to make the initial payment.

You may refer the refund proof as below. Incase you did not receive the refund , we advise you to check with your bank directly.

Hope this clarifies for you, feel free to let us know if you have further questions.
Your Joy Specialist,
Nurul A.

Patricia
PatriciaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overall positive experience

Relatively easy to use and have had no issues with booking things to date. Especially helpful with booking things for overseas adventures. Show reply