2Kmart Anko Cast Iron Casserole

Kmart Anko Cast Iron Casserole

2Kmart Anko Cast Iron Casserole

100% · 30%
Brand Manager for Le Creuset? Claim your listing.

gpark13
gpark13South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Fantastic

As good as many other much more expensive cast iron cookware available this performs very well.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.5 posts

So far so good

This has been an exceptional cast iron pan. I have done all types of cooking, all works well. Show details
KimSydney, NSW3 posts

Can't believe the quality!

Especially for the incredibly low price, I am amazed by the exceptional quality of this cast iron pot. Le Creuset and Chasseur were both out of my price range, especially since I primarily wanted it to bake bread. In the past 2 days I have used it to cook 2 freezer batch-meals on the ceramic hob and it was great for both. Also, since our dishwasher decided to go on the fritz during a Covid lockdown, I have had to wash-up by hand & it is unbelievably easy to clean.
I LOVE it and I'm yet to use it to make bread :) I just wish I discovered it a lot earlier.