2Kmart Anko 1.7L Kettle

2Kmart Anko 1.7L Kettle

92% · 111 · 8%

4.4
4.5

Please note this product has been sold under both the Home & Co and Anko branding.

Dawn4 posts

Smart, sleek and affordable

A necessity in the kitchen! It comes in at least 4 different finishes. I had a well known brand which died fairly quickly with minimal use. This is much cheaper and it’s easier to see water level. I have no complaints. Show details ·  1
Tim M.Canberra 2600, ACT3 posts

Great kettle and so very quiet

This kettle is well designed and easy to see the water level. As others have mentioned, the lid does not fully open with the push of the button and it needs to be fully opened by hand. Not a big issue but it would be great if that could be improved in later models.

I do have a question. It is not stated if this plastic kettle is BPA free. There is nothing to say that it is on the carton or in the paper documentation in the box. Can this be confirmed by Kmart? Show details ·  3

Federica R.
Federica R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA10 posts

Be careful with Kmart reviews on products

Be careful with Kmart reviews on products, they are all good reviews and you cannot make a review on the website, clever marketing
After 3 months of use, it was hard to get rid of the calcium. we did everything and used all the ideas from Google to remove it but it kept coming back. After 6 months of use, my tea and cooking recipes still contain calcium. I will not shop at Kmart again.
Nur
NurMelbourne3 posts

Amazing

Awesome product. Easy to use and boils water really fast. Lasts long and had no issues. Great value for money. Great for home pantry or office pantry..Lightweight and comes in a neutral white colour that matches everything Show reply
Jodie A
Jodie ASydney Surrounds, NSW

BRONWYN COOMBS
BRONWYN COOMBSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

This is the bargain of the year right here

Recently purchased this kettle to replace what became a very noisy (and originally expensive) Russell Hobbs kettle that finally died. So I researched ‘quiet kettles' and surprisingly came across this little gem. It is much quieter, boils quickly, doesn’t look cheap, and holds plenty of water with a cool blue light indicator. The exterior does get hot but I imagine most kettles do? So unless you are wanting to hug it as a reward for boiling then it’s not a problem. The lid doesn’t open widely to fill but enough to do the job. The best part though... $15! How can you go wrong? I would have been happy if I’d paid $50. Get it. Show details
Mark Roberts
Mark RobertsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Great Kettle

I have been using this kettle for the last 6 months and it is the best purchase and investment I ever bought.
If you ever thought about wanting or needing to replace your old kettle then I would suggest to go to kmart.com.au and search for kettle and once you start use this product, you never regret it Show details
Matthew B
Matthew BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA55 posts

A superior replacement for our Sunbeam cordless

This electric jug has been a real surprise. It is quiet, fast and efficient. The viewing windows on either side let you watch the water boil with the aid of a soft blue backlight. There is no exposed element to quickly corrode in Adelaide's hard water.
And it only cost $15 from Kmart! Show details
Oldboy
OldboyMid North Coast, NSW23 posts

Amosovic A.
Amosovic A.

Very quiet

i bought this kettle from Kmart today, and it's very quiet compared to the one they sell for 39 dollars.
It displays the level of water on both sides of the kettle.
Thumbs up Kmart Show details
Moccona mum
Moccona mumVictoria3 posts

Excellent and cheap!

Kettle lights up when turned on and easy to see water level.
It is super quiet and boils quickly.
Not big and bulky.
Looks nice and a great price.
Very happy with this product! Show details
Stockton Boy
Stockton BoyHunter Region, NSW7 posts

A Quality Bargain !!!

What a bargain from K-Mart. Very quiet and boils quickly. It has anti overboil safety system as well as a display that shows the number of cups instead of parts of a litre which is excellent. It also comes with a 3 year warrany which is awesome. Highly recommended at a great price !! Show details

Brian S.

My WK8329A22 water kettle when opened had the water filter and holder sitting in the bottom of the jug. Wondering if it can be used without filter , cause there is no way i can find where it goes. I'm usually pretty handy, but this one's got me stumped.

Kmart   DM

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We encourage you to reach out to our team via the following link: external link  as they can help you further with product specifics. Thank you.

Dawn

The filter clicks into position in the pouring lip, from within the jug.

Brian S.

Do you have to remove the lid? No way my hand will fit in the jug!

Andrew

Hi, I have an Anko 1.7L kettle. The Filter mesh behind the water spout has completely disintegrated and does not work any more. Can I get a replacement filter? Thanks , Andrew

Kmart   DM

We are sorry about this, would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

Kmart   DM

We're so sorry to hear, Andrew! We'd recommend getting back to our team and letting them know this so they can assist with sourcing replacements from another location for you.

Jess G
Jess G

Is the plastic on this kettle BPA free? All other kettles seem to specify however this one does not :)

Kmart   DM

The kettle body on this kettle is made of stainless steel which does not contain BPA.

Tim M.

Great question Jess. Hi Kmart, the kettle that Jess asks about is for the Kmart Anko 1.7L Kettle and the body of the kettle is made of plastic, BPA Free?

See all Kmart Anko 1.7L Kettle questions