Kmart Table Tennis Table

Kmart Table Tennis Table

See the Best Toys & Games in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bit flimsy

Was a bit flimsy but for the price you can’t complain
Has lasted us 2 years, have had to replace the net once but my husband played in it daily since he got it for about a month so it got a good work out.
Would buy again either for ourselves or as a gift

Bad all round!

Difficult & fiddly to put together (we had 2 people)
We found you would definitely need 3 people as it’s big, heavy & awkward to handle.
Missing nuts so couldn’t complete building it.
Boards all mis-cut so we’re gaps and lips everywhere.
Waste of money. Wish we paid the extra $200 and for a proper one from a sporting shop.

Great table

This table is really good for $99. A little fiddly to build but not that bad. My only complaint would be that it doesn't fold up a bit smaller, a bit too wide of a gap for my liking. Not so easy to tuck away. I recommend it though, quite good quality for the price.

Dont follow the instuctions they are a little misleading

It is easier to assemble one half of table top at a time then assemble the legs it says 3 adults to assemble but i am only one woman i have assembled it without breaking anything I used stools to balance it . it is a bit fidgety to fold up to playback position it is a bit flimsy & wobbly I am going to try & improve it with my own inventions lol. It was $100 + 30 for delivery (Rural). For $100 it was worth all the materials. The net & bats are to be purchased seperately. Now my grandson & i are going to play Table tennis .

Kmart table tennis table

We brought this product its alright for the price, my kids love using it. It doesn't come with balls or bats so have to purchase separately. For the price you get what you pay.

Value for money

For $99 Kmart table tennis is not bad. Do not come with net, bat & ball.

While installing it seems to me that the board is not durable.

Overall it’s ok.

Poor quality

It is divided into 4 panels so if you are after a table tennis table that is precisely even then I would not recommend a Kmart table tennis table. It is of such poor quality that I doubt this table will last long. Really disappointed. Wish I hadn't bought it.

The box said easy to assemble, not quite that easy

We bought the table tennis table after viewing it in k mart catalogue. No mention of having to put it together, although in the shop there was some mention of it. On the box it said it was easy to assemble.
Well it was only half put together, with the remaining half requiring a lot of working out, many screws, washes etc, four table parts, extra poles underneath for strengthening and then instructions that state it requires three adults to put it together!
We spent several hours working on it today and while it is useable it is not perfect, for instance the bolts that secure it from dropping down don't fit, we have to put a screwdriver thru the holes. One of the wheels is a bit dodgy and we will contact k mart about this.
If you are looking for an easy to assemble table tennis table, then this is not for you.