Kmart Table Tennis Table

Kmart Table Tennis Table

See the Best Toys & Games in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MichelleSydney, NSW

Table Tennis ***** Very poor quality: castor broke off and uneven boards.Forever to put together.

Poor quality!!!!!
Hours putting it together not worth the hassle then the end result unsatified.

Not happy nor would I ever buy it again from Kmart.
You get what you pay for unfortunatflu.

Purchased in September 2019 for $129.00.

Haycap

HaycapSydney

Bit flimsy

Was a bit flimsy but for the price you can’t complain
Has lasted us 2 years, have had to replace the net once but my husband played in it daily since he got it for about a month so it got a good work out.
Would buy again either for ourselves or as a gift

Liv

LivMaryborough

Bad all round!

Difficult & fiddly to put together (we had 2 people)
We found you would definitely need 3 people as it’s big, heavy & awkward to handle.
Missing nuts so couldn’t complete building it.
Boards all mis-cut so we’re gaps and lips everywhere.
Waste of money. Wish we paid the extra $200 and for a proper one from a sporting shop.

kathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great table

This table is really good for $99. A little fiddly to build but not that bad. My only complaint would be that it doesn't fold up a bit smaller, a bit too wide of a gap for my liking. Not so easy to tuck away. I recommend it though, quite good quality for the price.

JMG

JMG

Dont follow the instuctions they are a little misleading

It is easier to assemble one half of table top at a time then assemble the legs it says 3 adults to assemble but i am only one woman i have assembled it without breaking anything I used stools to balance it . it is a bit fidgety to fold up to playback position it is a bit flimsy & wobbly I am going to try & improve it with my own inventions lol. It was $100 + 30 for delivery (Rural). For $100 it was worth all the materials. The net & bats are to be purchased seperately. Now my grandson & i are going to play Table tennis .

Sandra

SandraAdelaide

Kmart table tennis table

We brought this product its alright for the price, my kids love using it. It doesn't come with balls or bats so have to purchase separately. For the price you get what you pay.

saquib

saquibSydney

Value for money

For $99 Kmart table tennis is not bad. Do not come with net, bat & ball.

While installing it seems to me that the board is not durable.

Overall it’s ok.

Kerri B

Kerri BBrisbane

Poor quality

It is divided into 4 panels so if you are after a table tennis table that is precisely even then I would not recommend a Kmart table tennis table. It is of such poor quality that I doubt this table will last long. Really disappointed. Wish I hadn't bought it.

Sharontlg

SharontlgCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The box said easy to assemble, not quite that easy