Kmart

Kmart Questions & Answers

Retail Stores, Online Store

38 questions from our users

Henastasked

Reviews wanted for Kmart "White Wooden Cot" please. is it actually wood? Is it just to be avoided? Thanks in advance

hammerhead

You will get the answer if you do a simple google search

Henast

Thankyou Fred, I will try looking on 'choice'. Hmm, not too sure but one would think if it is able to be sold here by such a large company that it does, but I will be researching more about this for sure.

'hammerhead', On the contrary, I can't seem to find any reliable reviews from real people who have tried this product - only three reviews on the kmart website that aren't really all that reliable. I wouldn't have asked this question without exhausting Google.

DanLamour

DanLamourasked

Has anyone done a "click and collect" at Kmart Bankstown?
Was it a good experience?
Don't want to travel there if they don't have a good reputation

john smith

At kmart it is called Click & dont collect or Click & wait it dosent matter which store you do click & dont collect at none of them are any good you are better off just going into the store & buying what you want

Michael White

Michael Whiteasked

Kmart Online Store

When will my order be sent

Fired Up

As a result of greater than expected demand expect the order after New Year

john smith

depends where you live, what you ordered & when you placed your order the logical thing to do would be to contact Kmart & ask them.

margaz14

margaz14asked

John Hines world war 1

What about it????

Fired Up

Sounds like you needed to post in a HISTORY site rather than this Product Review site. Anyway hope the following helps.

John "Barney" Hines (1878-1958) was a British-born Australian soldier of World War I, known for looting from German soldiers. Also undisciplined when not in combat and frequently punished.

FML

FMLasked

Kmart Online Store

What was the point of having an online sale I've been trying for the last 15 mins to log into my Kmart online account to get 4 items and it keeps tell me there is a error and try in a couple of minutes.................lol no doubt by the time I'm able to log back in all the items I was wanting will be gone......shame on you and your server's that can handle the people want to log on

Fired Up

As you know it is a pity that Kmart dont respond here.

bill bayley

have you told kmart so they can fix it

Matt

Mattasked

Does kmart offer zip pay in-store?

Fired Up

The answer is in their website

ask the store

Simoasked

Male working boots sole came off after couple of months later. We rung kmart and the staff kmart said warranty only 28 days. This is not acceptable at all. Pls if could explain as in why the boots sole came off so easily. I do understand the price that we paid but it should lasted a lot longer than this

bill bayley

the sole came off easily because the boots are made cheaply in china for about 5 bucks then sold here at at 180% mark up

Simo

Yes agreed with the word cheaply but shld last longer than just couple of months.

Anne Jones

Anne Jonesasked

Kmart Retail Stores

Why when it's busy are so many(well all of them except self serve) checkouts unmanned? Must be saving money again I guess!

bill bayley

saving money dont want to pay wages

Stan A.

Stan A.asked

Kmart Online Store

Hi, do the items shipped get delivered in a branded Kmart box? Or is it plain packaging?

Ask Kmart obviously

I only shop instore so I cant help you sorry

micheal
micheal

Ask Kmart

tedfthisasked

Why do you advertise your 30 metres anco garden hoses ($20.00) as being NON KINK, when that clearly is NOT true.

Fired Up

As you already can see Kmart dont reply here. Why not ask them directly, via their website, get a response, then post as a Review

tedfthis

I didn't know that Kmart didn't monitor the site, I would have thought that all large, reputable companies would do. That way, they could nip in the bud, any potential errors or withdraw or change the wording on the particular item. The Product View site asked me to ask a question and I did. https://www.kmart.com.au/product/anti-kink-hose---30m/693371

Fired Up

I didnt say they dont monitor this site.
Check this site to understand which large reputable companies actually respond.

Julie H.

Julie H.asked

kids pottys

Fired Up

Check the types listed in this site.

john smith

have you thought about having a look in the store

Avrille

Avrilleasked

Went to Kmart Helensvale to buy induction hot plate and there was no stock. Waste of my time and petrol. They had no idea when they would have stock.

hammerhead

well go somewhere else & buy it

Angel
Angel

So not a question

Tania McD

Tania McDasked

Kmart Retail Stores

Yesterday my mum bought me a white queen size sheet set from kmart boronia but she didnt realise i had got myself sheet set 2 weeks ago.
Of course i dont know what i did with the receipt but its kmarts brand and they have always given refunds so i went to return sheet set and i was refused refund.
Why? My mum paid cash and its their brand and she just bought it a day ago. A friend of mine returned quilt cover without receipt and he got a refund no questions asked. Why was i treated differently. Its ridiculous.
So they only refund without receipt if a female is serving a good looking male ??????

hammerhead

each store does different things it all depends on who the manager is on the day & what staff are on the returns desk & what mood they are in, try another store

Karen W.
Karen W.

Has it to do with the huge theft problem retail outlets are having to deal with

leilani c.

leilani c.asked

Kmart Online Store

Can i order and ship to Nauru

bill bayley

I dont why you be asking that question here for the logical thing to do would be to contact Kmart & ask them

Fired Up

I dont...why ask here for the logical thing to do would be to contact Kmart & ask them

Wendy W.

Wendy W.asked

Kmart Online Store

looking for dog bowl to slow down eating.

george

put the bowl on a small foot stool or something similar so its up off the ground Slows them right down. or you buy a bowl from a pet store

Phillip H.asked

Kmart Retail Stores

How did KMart decide that centre checkouts were a smart thing? I have heard from a number of people that they don't shop at KMart since the change. I too avoid it as much as possible. It seems soooo dumb to me. The other thing that keeps me away from KMart is the stupid requirement to enter the number of bags used. It is not needed and it doesn't even specify whether they are your bags or Kmart bags. If they are Kmart bags I will scan them like everywhere else. I refuse to enter the number, which would be zero anyway, as a matter of principle. One staff member told me that I had to do it. I told her that I didn't, and walked out, leaving the two items behind. I don't blame the floor staff, the management and system are at fault, in my opinion. Why did KMart waste so much money on centre checkouts that upsets so many customers?

john smith

Have you asked the store manager or contacted Kmart it is the only way you are going to get the answer.

Phillip H.

Yes, i spoke to the front end controller about the bag issue and she said that was the way it is and added that she didn't want to talk anymore about it, before turning away from me and walking away. She didn't want to know about it or wish to pass on the feedback. I also sent something to the KMart website.

Phillip H.

Thanks Sister, I corrected the typos, etc.

margaret thomasasked

Hello bought the velvet bed head of Friday. Can work out how to join the two together. Feeling pretty stupid. Need help. Margaret

Tenacious
Tenacious

Do you have a photo?

margaret thomas

Worked it out thanks for getting back to me

Petrea

Petreaasked

Does your anco bassinet have 2 or 4 wheels, can't tell by looking at the box

Fired Up

As you know Kmart don’t respond here. I was just at my local Kmart and could only see ‘Anko’ brand.

george

go in to the store or call them

Fiona

Fionaasked

I bought 2 of the velvet bedheads for my king bed but there is an odor from them that I can smell. It’s been a week now since they’ve been in my room & the smell hasn’t gone ! Any suggestions please.

Lina S
Lina S

Try using Febreze. This spray is designed to eliminate odour from fabrics.

Linda A.

Linda A.asked

What are the resistance bands like any good and also what's the quality of rubber of the band's..??

trompfy
trompfy

I wouldn't know since I never buy them.

Fired Up

Based on the small cost why not try them out yourself and Review them

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives