Kogan Cordless Water Flosser

Kogan Cordless Water Flosser

MPN: KAFLSCDLSSA

1.9

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (2) · No (3)
Moniquee S.

Moniquee S.

Great for 6 Months..

Used this every day for six months. Really great, felt that my teeth were extra clean and fresh. The pressure was fine, my gums only slightly bled twice. But then.. at 4am it turned on by itself. Gave my fiancé & I the biggest scare as it is pretty loud and we were sound asleep. Every couple hours it kept turning on. At about 10am, it started turning of and on. As we can’t simply take the battery out, we had to place it outside to let the battery die out. It was great while it lastest but it really was a waste. Could’ve invested in another brand that would’ve lasted longer

Purchased in December 2019.

broken kogan flosser

I owned two of this in 6 months.
First one broke after 3 months or so. It stopped pumping water out. Its charging but not working.
They send me a replacement which did the same thing.
Emailed kogan still no reply in 3 days.
I am starting to get gingivitis from not flossing.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$50.00.

Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes
Mary-Jane G.

Mary-Jane G.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Broken after one use

I was stunned at how clumsy this product was and wants like drowning. A water hosecwouldve bern better. It says not to turn upside down but how do you avoid mold if you d o by empty. Long story short, it arrived yesterday, it's not working today. A waste of sixty dollars

Purchased in June 2020 for A$60.00.

Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes
Flossing & Dental Care Products

Find out how Kogan Cordless Water Flosser compares to other Flossing & Dental Care Products

Kaz

Kaz

Broken

Fell on bathroom floor with fitting still inserted. Product still works but spray fitting cannot be removed from top. I have attempted to dig it out with tweezers and other tools. I cannot change or insert another flosser fitting . Terrible buy.

Amigo

AmigoNew South Wales

Kogan cordless water flosser

Bought 2 of them within one year. Worked well for first couple
of months. Then out of the blue it just turned on by itself without anyone touching it. Happened to both. Now we are not able to charge them. Very disappointed they are only good for a very short time.

Purchased for A$39.00.

Fair suck of the sav

Fair suck of the savWellington

Updated review

Purchased in July 2019 at Kogan.com for A$39.00.

BTMJCM

BTMJCM

All the same -- useless

Have had 3 of these because when they are working they are great BUT ALL have only lasted 3-4 months at best -- one of two problems ALWAYS occurs either on/off-switch stops working or they just won't charge will not buy another Kogan

Purchased in September 2018 at Kogan.com for A$49.00.

Tracy

TracySydney, NSW

Only lasted a few months

Was good for a while but the minute it needed charging it stopped working. I charged it but now only making a buzzing noise. I was just disappointed that it only lasted a few months. No confident to order another one Love the idea but needs to last longer

Purchased in December 2018 for A$50.00.

Rob S

Rob SMelbourne

Adequate water flosser

I've had this water flosser for a few months. Semi regular use. So far it has done everything it says it is meant to, without any of the negatives in other reviews. The size might be a little cumbersome for small hands.

Given the other reviews about spontaneous issues, I use it in a deliberate way to avoid water falling back over the buttons or the charging ports, and only charge when it needs it. Seems to be keeping it nice for now.

Purchased in December 2018 at Kogan.com.

Stopped Charging

I have purchased 3 of these they all work very well, however one of them has stopped charging after about 9 months. I'm about to order a replacement. Hopefully I will have more luck this time. From a function point of view they are excellent.

Purchased in June 2018 at Kogan.com.

RossKogan

Arrived in good order and working condition-and failed after about four months.

The water flosser needed charging-so used the charger-the second time i had needed to. Unattended and on charge it suddenly switched on spraying water liberally. It ran for jst over a minute before I turned it off. It has never worked again! Kogan were advised. Their request for a video - of a unit not functioning-was about all they offered. The unit is clearly not of merchantable quality-and should be replaced-but such will not be the case. Their help just procrastinates-wasting time-getting nowhere.

Jdasylum

JdasylumMandurah

At last! a kogan product that lasts more than a year!

I have always had trouble with kogan brand electrical items. They just don't seem to have any quality. But i am also cheap so i keep getting sucked into buying something once in a while. I don't have faith in the product but i do have faith in the returns team giving me my money back without too much hassle.
I took a chance with the kogan branded water flosser and was pleasantly surprised. It is still working well 12 months after purchasing.

BTW the extended warranty is a MUST for all kogan branded electrical goods.

tasdare

tasdareLenah Valley

Don't buy

Starts independently and is impossible to get help from Kogan help phone number. Should have read reviews
before purchase. Last purchase from Kogan. Plan to buy Waterpik. You get what you pay for.

Antonio33

Antonio33Northern NSW

The two I've had lasted just 2 months - don't buy it

Flosser keeps turning its self on

I've put it in the cupboard in something soft while it busses on and off continually. Waiting for the battery to run out! There's no way to turn it off permanently. Was fine for the first for the first six months. Can I get it replaced after this much time? We liked it so much we had already ordered a second one, plus replacement tips.

RustyB

RustyBIpswich

Will not last very long

While it worked it was good, but within two months the water pressure adjustment button began to play up, by four months it stopped working and still waiting for a refund from Kogan a month later.

Phil

PhilPerth, WA

Another person who has had two and second one stopped working now !

I had one of these, used it twice and it stopped. Wouldn't charge or anything. Got it replaced and now have the same problem with the second one. The product is OK if it works. I suspect a well recognised brand such as Waterpik would work better and also last longer.

It's a pity because I like Kogan but I think a lot of their products have become sub-standard to keep prices down and you really need to be careful about buying their products these days unless it is something purely electronic like a TV or known brand. I sense anything mechanical is likely to have problems because they are too cheap and not made to last.

Josye

JosyeAU

Product ok Usage cumbersome

Mainly bought this because the price was good. The product is ok and works fine but it is just very cumbersome to use. I only use it now when having a dental issue. Will buy the real thing in the near future.

Gem

GemGold coast

THIS PRODUCT IS USELESS.iT HAS TO BE REFILLED TO DO UPPER AND LOWER. wILL NOT FIT UNDER

This product is useless and disappointing. It has to be refilled at least once, does not fit under a bathroom tap, is bulky and as it cannot be tilted, making it impossible to clean the back of the teeth. I expected better from Kogan.

Great when I bought it.

This worked great when I bought in September for my daughters birthday & now it is buggered by December. She really loved it. Don't have a warranty for this.