Kogan Full RGB Mechanical Keyboard

MPN: KAMECHKBRSA

Plank

PlankGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Much better than expected

When I bought this keyboard, I didn't expect it to last for so long. After 8 months of working daily office tasks, I haven't had any issues with this keyboard. I'm really impressed with its performance.

Purchased in November 2019 at Kogan.com for A$39.00.

Annoyed C.

Annoyed C.Goulburn Valley, VIC

First mechanical keyboard

My typing experience has greatly improved since purchasing this Kogan mechanical keyboard.
I really like the different preset light modes as well.
I've used the keyboard for gaming and have been very impressed.

Purchased for A$39.00.

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfectly good keyboard for the price

I bought this keyboard at $40 - have been using this keyboard for almost 5 months now and has yet to give me any issues. The quality is as you would expect for discount mechanical keyboard. Basic hard plastic, no bells and whistles. There are a few LED settings - of which look ok, but nothing special. Key sound is your typical loud clacky affair. I tend to eat and make a mess over my keyboards - which is why I didn't bother getting an expensive one, and happy to say its survived a couple minor spills.
Not the nicest looking, sounding or feeling board compared to the name brands - but again, for price its a very decent mechanical keyboard that will serve you well - especially if you can get it on sale!

Purchased in February 2020 at Kogan.com for A$39.99.

Keyboards

Find out how Kogan Full RGB Mechanical Keyboard compares to other Keyboards

Caleb

CalebSydney, NSW

Amazing keyboard!!

Kogan Full RGB Mechanical Keyboard is a amazing product, buying a budget mechanical keyboard is tough and not getting the right one is a big issue, but for this kogan gaming keyboard it the best you can get for the price tag! the buttons feel smooth just about how a expensive one would feel, I would recommend this because the RGB customization tops up this keyboard, Also comes with a software that lets you customize the colours to your liking and added macros! I love it!!

Purchased in February 2020 at Kogan.com for A$39.00.