Kogan Soup & Smoothie Wizard

2.5

Bee

BeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

I have had my soup maker for nearly 3 years now and have not had any issues with it, use it on a regular basis, definitely worth investing in one!

Recommended!!!

Purchased in July 2017 at Kogan.com for A$59.00.

Brendon

BrendonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ok until it stopped working

It worked well for a year, maybe being used a dozen times all up. Then stopped for no reason. It blended ok and sis make soup. I won't buy this product again.

Purchased in June 2018.

Ann N.

Ann N.South East Queensland, QLD

Not bad at all for the price

I have had this soup maker for over a year and have used it repeatedly in that time. The blender works very well and the soup it makes is great. I think the cooking time is not quite long enough and I now blast the ingredients in the microwave beforehand. It just depends on which ingredients. Potato is a little undercooked, sweet potato not so. I regularly make pumpkin soup and pea soup. If it broke down I would replace it.

Purchased in June 2018 at On line.

Soup Makers

Find out how Kogan Soup & Smoothie Wizard compares to other Soup Makers

Ridiculous flimsy plastic parts

It makes great soup, but had to get a refund after having two lids break in the same place. Because of one tiny plastic piece that clamps the lid shut, which has now broken twice, it makes the whole thing inoperable. Very disappointed.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kogan.com for A$99.00.

Leslie

LeslieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Waste of money

Used about 9 times and the plastic kegs all broke so could not grip on the base is now in the bin. So l suggest outlay a little more for somthing that will last a few winter.

Purchased in August 2018 at Kogan.com for A$79.99.

Lyn

LynGoulburn Valley, VIC

SOUP MAKER - lacking accurate instructions and recipes

First recipe in book inaccurate - ingredients came to more than the capacity of the jug could take.
Instructions vague/not helpful. Limited info about machine process so its hit and miss.

stella f.

stella f.asked

What are the things you find interesting from the sources? Please mention.

Dave A.

Dave A.asked

We have just bought a KASOUPMAKRB. It is called Kogan Soup and Smoothie Maker. It has a Jam setting as well. The recipe book does not contain any smoothie or jam recipes. Where can we get such recipes? We have tried searching the Kogan website to no avail. It would be nice to use this piece of equipment to its full potential. Regards Dave and Pam Aitchison [personal details removed]

Marilyn Stariha

Marilyn Starihaasked

Had a kogan soup blender before but I broke the lid. I really miss it, Would love a new one.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategorySoup Makers