1 review

1 review
Brian
BrianNew South Wales

High quality product

The Biker Swag is easy to set up and pack away. I was impressed with the quality right away. I have slept six days straight in this swag so far, and I am a side sleeper, which can be problematic for a good night sleep. Hands down the best designed air mattress that I have ever slept on, no pressure points, and is equally as comfortable as my main bed. Thank you for your Biker Swag, I really appreciate it, and would recommend it to any other fellow bikers. Show details ·  1