KXOne Slider

KXOne Slider

375, 485
5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Kayaks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

PaddlesMelbourne

The future of inflatable kayaks.

I was after a high quality inflatable kayak and after what I thought was a thorough search and assessment of the tube wall style kayaks, I wondered why SUP drop stitch technology was not being used. Then by accident I discovered the KXOne Slider range with exactly that. Drop stitch floor and walls with many advantages as a result. Fast, sleek, agile, convenient. Great boat. Everything I was after so highly recommended.

Danny

Dannyasked

Where did you buy it from?

C-Kayak in Melbourne. Phone: (Andrew) (03) 9590 0825
Email: sales@melbournekayaks.com.au
Address
KAYAKS MELBOURNE

27 John Street
Oakleigh
VIC 3166

Andrew was really good . . . . very knowledgeable.

SPasked

Hi there. Thanks for your review. I'm considering one. Since you've had it for a little while now and had time to give it a good run.. any problems ..issues.. still highly recommend it? Cheers.

Paddles

I have had a little bit of wear on one of the fold parts where it folds up and I am keeping an eye on it with a mind to putting a transparent patch on it but it will only need a little 20 cent sized piece. Other than that, everything has been very resilient. I still rave about it . . . . the portability is fantastic. I recently returned from a trip to Coongie Lakes in SA just north of Innamincka and the ability to have it tucked up in a roof rack bag out of the sun and dirt of a 4WD desert road trip was a big plus. The lakes were quite shallow so I removed the skeg and was amazed at how shallow I could continue in it, and still the tracking was very good. Similarly I am about to head to Tasmania for 3 weeks and again, rolled up within the vehicle is secure and maintains its condition. Best of all . . . lightweight. Mates have much heavier ones. I can manhandle the 15kg Slider easily and more importantly, will be able to continue with that as I get older and more of a wuss. I keep it in the back canopy of my ute and it gets a lot of "spur of the moment" use. I still highly recommend it as a versatile and rugged little unit. I guess the key answer . . . . I still look at my Slider as one of the best buys I have made in years as it has fulfilled all my expectations and also matched the claims of the ads when I was researching higher quality inflatable boats. There's plenty of rubbish cheapies out there, but I remain impressed and happy. If I lost it somehow I'd go out and buy a replacement Slider tomorrow.

SP

Thank you very much for your detailed reply. Cheers

Marko Z.
Marko Z.

Hi. Can you please tell me how much time does it take in real time for full inflating?
Thx