Laser DVD-HD011

MPN: DVD-HD011

4.2

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easiest thing i have ever set up

Being tech savvy but not in the setting up of items i thought this dvd player was the easiest thing i have ever done. Thank you for making it easy.

Purchased in August 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for A$34.00.

Kylie

KylieSydney, NSW

It’s great

I recently bought a laser dvd from big w for a surprisingly cheap $34 it plays well but sometimes takes a little time to load but that’s probably because it Is reading from a disc that I copied from my computer it doesn’t take as long with a store bought dvd To load so I’m always hoping that it can read my dvds and it usually does only one did it not read a disc I had made it doesn’t do blue rays but does do pretty much anything else also you can put a usb in it to which is a great feature if your tv hasn’t got a us. Outlet !over all for the price my mum And dad went and bought 2 and they have had no problem so far it’s great value for your money highly recommend !!

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W.

Leo

LeoSydney, NSW

Great little DVD player

It's super-compact, has HDMI, Composite and USB inputs. Works perfect and cots cheaper than nuts (literally!) Full remote control is included. It has all programming functions a big DVD player has.

Blu-Ray & DVD Players

Find out how Laser DVD-HD011 compares to other Blu-Ray & DVD Players

Simone

SimoneSydney Surrounds, NSW

You get what you pay for

We've managed to watch DVD's but the remote buttons stopped doing what they were supposed to do (we had to go through all the buttons to figure out how to play etc). I was advised to buy a new remote for $10 plus $11 delivery and if it didn't fix the problem I had to pay delivery to return etc. It was all too hard for a $34 machine. I don't have high hopes for this machine not ending up in landfill very quickly with an unnecessary carbon footprint so we've decided to upgrade to a better quality machine we hope will last without annoying issues. It was a mistake on our part to go for cheap and nasty as the time mucking around with it was not worth it.

Purchased in December 2018 for A$34.00.

Robert Brown

Robert BrownDalby

Not Bad For Such A Cheap Price

We just wanted a basic DVD player to play a DVD. We rarely watch DVD's, so it didn't have to be a top notch player or anything. This player has been extremely basic, but we were able to watch the DVD we wanted to OK. We have since also tried to watch something off a USB stick, but it did not even seem to recognise there was one inserted, let alone bring up the files to view. I don't hold high hopes that the player will last long, but for the price, I think it is satisfactory.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Sambox E.

Sambox E.asked

Will it play karaoke dvds and karaoke cds?

Cheryl S.

Cheryl S.asked

I'm considering buying this lazer DVD-HD011 and I would like to know if it will play an ordinary CD

Shez95

Shez95asked

I recently purchased the laser dvd hd011 from big w as a replacement for my old dvd player. It would beautifully but after it has been turned off as well as the TV it will turn it self at random times threw the day. I dont have anything else plugged in apart from my head phone speakers. Can someone help.

• MPN: DVD-HD011