Laser DVD-HD011

Laser DVD-HD011

MPN: DVD-HD011
See the Best Blu-Ray & DVD Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Laser

4.2
W. Jack
W. JackSydney

Pretty decent DVD player

Purchased at Big W Online Store for $35.00.

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easiest thing i have ever set up

Being tech savvy but not in the setting up of items i thought this dvd player was the easiest thing i have ever done. Thank you for making it easy.

Purchased in August 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $34.00.

Laser C.Laser

Thank you Jess for your lovely review. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Kylie
KylieSydney, NSW

It’s great

I recently bought a laser dvd from big w for a surprisingly cheap $34 it plays well but sometimes takes a little time to load but that’s probably because it Is reading from a disc that I copied from my computer it doesn’t take as long with a store bought dvd To load so I’m always hoping that it can read my dvds and it usually does only one did it not read a disc I had made it doesn’t do blue rays but does do pretty much anything else also you can put a usb in it to which is a great feature if your tv hasn’t got a us. Outlet !over all for the price my mum And dad went and bought 2 and they have had no problem so far it’s great value for your money highly recommend !!

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W.

Laser C.Laser

Thank you, Kylie, for your lovely review.

Leo
LeoSydney, NSW

Great little DVD player

It's super-compact, has HDMI, Composite and USB inputs. Works perfect and cots cheaper than nuts (literally!) Full remote control is included. It has all programming functions a big DVD player has.

Blu-Ray & DVD Players

Find out how Laser DVD-HD011 compares to other Blu-Ray & DVD Players

Simone
SimoneSydney Surrounds, NSW

You get what you pay for

We've managed to watch DVD's but the remote buttons stopped doing what they were supposed to do (we had to go through all the buttons to figure out how to play etc). I was advised to buy a new remote for $10 plus $11 delivery and if it didn't fix the problem I had to pay delivery to return etc. It was all too hard for a $34 machine. I don't have high hopes for this machine not ending up in landfill very quickly with an unnecessary carbon footprint so we've decided to upgrade to a better quality machine we hope will last without annoying issues. It was a mistake on our part to go for cheap and nasty as the time mucking around with it was not worth it.

Purchased in December 2018 for $34.00.

Robert Brown
Robert BrownDalby

Not Bad For Such A Cheap Price

We just wanted a basic DVD player to play a DVD. We rarely watch DVD's, so it didn't have to be a top notch player or anything. This player has been extremely basic, but we were able to watch the DVD we wanted to OK. We have since also tried to watch something off a USB stick, but it did not even seem to recognise there was one inserted, let alone bring up the files to view. I don't hold high hopes that the player will last long, but for the price, I think it is satisfactory.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

KMN
KMNasked

How big is the HDD that the Laser DVD hd011 can support via USB port

Laser C.Laser

The maximum supported USB drive size is 32GB.

brian r.
brian r.asked

how do i get replacement remote for my hd o11 dvd

No idea sorry.

Nadja H.
Nadja H.asked

I have a laser DVD-HD011 and can't work out how to make the movie fit my tv screen ?

Jess

That's a tough one. Mine automatically changed my screen. How big is your tv screen? I only have a fairly small one compared to the really big ones you can get. I have never had to try. I hope I could have been more of a help.

Laser C.Laser

Movies and tv shows will come in a range of aspect ratios depending on how the content was shot. In general 4:3 works well with old square TVs and 16:9 works well with newer widescreen TVs.

Make sure your TV and source device (DVD, Bluray player etc) are both configured to the correct aspect ratio. To change this on your TV please refer to the manufacturer's instructions but to change on your Laser device please do the following:

Make sure there is no disc in the device then press the SETUP button on the remote.

Using the ARROW KEYS and OK button on the remote under the GENERAL SETUP PAGE select TV DISPLAY.

Next select desired aspect ratio. 4:3/PS or 16:9.

Please Note: If you have selected the correct aspect ratio but are still seeing black bars on the top/bottom or sides of the picture this could be because the program was shot in an aspect ratio different to your screen (common with most movies as they are designed for cinema screens which have a different aspect ratio to TVs).

If you would like further assistance please email us on support@laserco.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Laser representatives

• MPN: DVD-HD011