Laser DVD-PORTABLE-10

2.6

Maree O.

Maree O.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Terrible

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT.
After 2 months the battery exploded and blew the back off. Completely unsafe for my child I purchased it for. Called customer service who offered no help as I hadn’t kept my receipt.
Terrible customer service and terrible unsafe product! Had been stored in my sons wardrobe so was through no fault of ours although I was made to feel like a liar when I called the company direct.
Shame on you!

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart.

Does what I want it to.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
It’s mee

It’s meeSydney

It’s okay

The size of the screen is good for a portable DVD player. Maximum volume isn’t that loud. Has USB connectivity to be able to watch movies easily. Charged it lasts a few hours. Swivel screen is great, come in handy when more than 1 child wants to watch it, use it frequently in the car for the kids

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Blu-Ray & DVD Players

Find out how Laser DVD-PORTABLE-10 compares to other Blu-Ray & DVD Players

Victor

Well worth an investment for any toddlers.

Hi, we bought one for a trip to Dubbo Zoo. Our toddler hates car ride in her baby seat. So the Laser DVD portable DVD player works perfectly in the car for our toddler and in motel room. All cables came with the DVD player. We bought it from Big W. It plays DVDs from other countries as well. We recommend it for all Mum & Dad needing quiet times. We love it and hope you will find the same.

Portable DVD Player

Bought a portable 10 inch DVD player and the first time I used it, it didn't work and still doesn't work. I have tried so many different DVDs. Not a happy customer especially because I have to send it back to manufacture myself. Aldi store where I bought it from, do not take any responsibility for selling the product.

Extremely disappointed

We bought this DVD player on a recent road trip for my daughter and she probably watched maybe three DVDs on it, and then it just refused to load. Even screen would say it was loading but nothing would happen, even with brand new DVDs. Didn't even last two days.

fails in fundamental aspect ratio

Options on aspect ratio don't include 4:3 even though instruction book says it does. Hope you like everyone stretched. If it wasn't for this it would be awesome.

Paul

PaulBrisbane

Perfect For Our Little Boy

We purchased this player for our two year old boy around 12 months ago and it is still going strong however it is a little worse for wear now as you would expect. It plays all dvd purchased from ABC Shop/JB/Big W for hours on end and is perfect for the car.
reliable tough value for money

Rachael

RachaelBrisbane

Won't survive two weeks

I bought this Laser 10" DVD player in the hope that it would bouy my spirits after getting my wisdom teeth out, Two days after my teeth were out, and just over a week since I actually bought it, it failed to recognise any DVD's that I put into it. Not getting this brand ever again.
Cost effective
Fail to read DVD's

Blu-Ray & DVD Players

Find out how Laser DVD-PORTABLE-10 compares to other Blu-Ray & DVD Players

Peter Sasked

The inbuilt battery is not charging. Does it even have an internal battery?? Instruction manual says it does but no life in it unless it is plugged in.

Victor

Hi Pete, you need to direct that question to support@laserco.com.au

Thanks - will do!

adizzle_21

adizzle_21asked

Worse dvd player ever! Doesn't read any disc that i put in. My mother bought it for my little boy and hasn't got the receipt anymore so now we're stuck with a pice of crap. Brand new piece of crap that is!! NOT HAPPY JAN!

Victor

So the portable DVD player has been working fine until you put that disc in?

Bob Logan

Bob Loganasked

How can I increase the volume.
Even on full volume its not loud
enough

Victor

Hi Bob, give Laser a call on 02 9870 3388 and ask for their technical team. I am an end-user like yourself and all the ABC Kids DVDs found sufficient with volume.