Laser STB-7000

Laser STB-7000

MPN: STB-7000
See the Best Set Top Boxes / PVRs / DVRs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Laser

4.5
  • Reliability
Mark G.
Mark G.Hunter Region, NSW

Completely satisfied, would recommend

Completely satisfied, I would recommend this set top box to others. It does everything a basic set top box should do and more. I haven’t had any problems with it. I bought at big W for a great price and I’m thinking of getting another to use on an old tv I use for gaming in my spare room.

Man Of SmokeBrisbane

OK, but the incorrect Logical Channel Numbers (LCNs) detected make it difficult to select the channel you want to watch

Purchased in July 2021 at Big W Retail Stores for $39.00.

Man Of Smoke

4/9/21 - I'm just wondering why Laser C. (the Laser rep who is monitoring this review page) has not yet contacted me regarding the two concerns that I'm having with one of their products when over a month has now passed since I posted my review here.

Hi
We cannot private message directly through this forum. If you can reach out to us on support@laserco.com.au we would love to help resolve any concerns.

Man Of Smoke

Thanks for getting back to me Laser C. I'll try uploading the software update again within the next few days, & if I still have no joy with that, I'll contact your Support Team using the email address you've just supplied.

vstromrider
vstromriderasked

what is the country of manufacture of these units

It is Made in China

Brian Leslie REYNOLDS
Brian Leslie REYNOLDSasked

I have a 2009 LG plasma model # 50PQ60D-AA.AAULLH. Rather than buy a new smart TV, I would like to connect a STB7000. Could you please advise :
1. If this is compatible and;
2. Where I can buy one in Perth Western Australia

Does the STB7000 connect via wifi?????

Hi Brian
Yes, the STB-70000 would work with your Plasma. It does not connect via Wifi. You can consider a Media Player for that instead if you would prefer

You can read on the features for the STB-7000 here

It can be purchased a Big W closest to you or online

Get an answer from our members and Laser representatives

CategorySet Top Boxes / PVRs / DVRs