VerifiedMPN:000.0733.756

Safety

Cheng L.
Cheng L.Sydney, NSW

A good iron

Perform well. Electrical cord not recoil into the machine, thus a bit messy. Show reply
Susan P.
Susan P.

I value my Laura Star

I have had a Laura Star iron station for many years. Recently traded in my 15 year old one on the latest unit. The way it irons and steams denim, linen and silk with equal excellent results is wonderful and I wouldn’t be without one. Show details ·  1
J_K
J_KSouth West, WA7 posts

senka
senka

best iron ever

this is my third Laurastar. If it wasnt good i wouldnt be coming back after nearly 30 years Show details ·  1
roccuzzo
roccuzzoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect, cuts ironing in half

some fabrics need a little extra care, however overall its fantastic. Show details ·  1
Jo-ann
Jo-annSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Love it

Just replaced my first laurastar which I had for 13 yrs , I couldn’t be without it. Show details ·  1
Di M
Di M

Very impressive ironing system p

The weight of the iron and the motor in the ironing board make the clothes easier to iron and the plate for the iron stops some garments from being shiny Show reply
Kerry C.
Kerry C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Great Iron - the best ever

Pros: I love the iron. It does a brilliant job on all my clothing. I love that I can just steam delicate items. Would I buy one again? Yes, in a heartbeat.
Cons: It's big and heavy. I don't think I could set it up as a 70 year old. No where to properly store the cord. Show details ·  1