5Lazy Maisons Trio Sit Standing Desk

100% · 110%

Mrs Beth King
Mrs Beth King

Very happy

The desk frame was incredibly easy to put together and add our own top. The height variations are great. I bought a drafters chair to go with the desk which matches perfectly.
Would completely recommend. Show details
Stacy
Stacy

Great purchase

The tables very solid and great quality. Happy I went with Lazy Maisons!
Peter Austen
Peter Austen

I love my desk

Thank you easy ordering, quick delivery and set up. I love my desk Show details
Luka Hedt
Luka Hedt
dave
dave

Just what I needed

Perfect width and depth for my needs. Fits all my speakers, laptop, monitors, charging stations etc on with ease.
Preset heights are easy to set and table raises and lowers smoothly and quietly.
Delivery was pretty quick considering ordered just before Christmas. Show details
User One
User One2 posts
  150cm

Very good desk

Overall I'm very happy with it.
Accurate, smooth and quiet lifting mechanism. Solid, easy setup and operation. Looks great in walnut and black!

There weren't any screws or leg foot bolts provided so I had to source them separately which was a bit frustrating. Something for their QA team to monitor.

Screws and bolts provided would have given 5 stars.
Price included interstate country delivery. Show details

Dina
DinaSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Lazy Maisons Trio - Sterdy and Solid

Enjoying my new bought Lazy Maisons Trio

Value for your Money.

Ben Checkley
Ben Checkley

Perfection

The desk frame is brilliant with outstanding stability. It was a quick and easy setup. Motor operation is fast and relatively quiet. I can highly recommend this product for increased productivity.
Angus Stuart
Angus StuartSouth West, WA3 posts

Awesome Desk frame

Wanted a desk frame that could handle a lot of weight as I have a large desk top and have multiple computers and Screens. found this one doing searches and ordered.
Was super easy to assemble and put my top on.
Nisal Ekanayake
Nisal EkanayakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The table is perfect

The table was so easy to assemble. It is of very high quality. It functions perfectly and smoothly. Couldn't be happier with the product. It can easily handle my 49" monitory (heavy) and move around without a single hiccup. Been using it for the past month, non-stop and not a single worry! Highly recommend
Bailey