10Lazy Maisons Agile Sit Standing Desk

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.9

42 reviews · Statistics

98% · 410%
See the Best Desks in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lazy Maisons Agile Sit Standing Desk42 reviews
Chris
Chris

Lazy Maisons Agile 150cm Sit Stand Desks - Walnut

Fabulous product, perfect for my home office. delivered on time, packaged well, easy to assembly. Show details
Linee Ooi
Linee Ooi

Its amazing

Very satisfied with the quality of the table. Very easy to assemble due to video provided. Quick delivery as well. Show details
Matt
Matt
  Fair Incentive Verified 150cm

Happy customer

I purchased the larger size, apologies can't remember dimensions in the dark oak.
Very easy to assemble, looks nice, good size and sturdy.
Basic cable management included which makes for a cleaner look.
Would purchase again. Show details
Mathew Wright
Mathew Wright

Great value for money

Not the cheapest option, but far from the most expensive. Build quality seems good. It's not loud when operating. Could be a little sturdier at full extension but you have to be leaning on it to see any wobble...and you really shouldn't be leaning on it. Speed is reasonable, and I adjust my desk several times through the day. Set up was straight forward. Time will tell how well it holds up through daily multiple adjustments. Overall pretty happy and is doing wonders for my back. Show details
Sagun Shrestha
Sagun Shrestha
  Verified 150cm

Beautiful table top but slow rising speed

Beautiful table top but slow rising speed.
Lowest point it can go is 71cm. Would have been nice to see go low at 65 or 68 cm Show details
Dimuth
DimuthVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product

Easy to assemble and no issues identified yet as I bought the table 2 weeks before.
Azid Imdad
Azid Imdad

Amazing quality

I was reluctant to buy standing table online but when I read the reviews I decided to take risk. Table is strong and well built. Must recommend to buy.
SPT
SPT

Passes the T-Rex test

Barely a ripple in my tea as I rise and lower the desk
Majid Fard
Majid Fard
  Verified Frame

Sturdy product and fast shipping

It is a sturdy frame and the shipping was quick. Easy to setup and it is not wobbly at all. Happy with the purchase and ended up working well with an Acacia top bought from Bunnings
Kiran
KiranNSWSydney, NSW
  Verified 150cm

Perfect table for home office

Good quality table for a decent price in current market
Benji
BenjiWAPerth, WA2 posts

Works perfectly

The desk frame arrived promptly and was easy to setup. I'm buying another for my wife.
Justin M.
Justin M.
  Verified Frame

Really good quality and easy to assemble

Exactly what I was after and a sturdy, quality product. Very happy with it so far and it turned up really fast.
Somie
SomieVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the desk

Easy to put together following the video, works well, looks good, love the extra space of this desk.
Adrian Smithwick
Adrian Smithwick

Excellent!

We ordered the Agile Standing desk frame and easily fitted it to our desk top. Works great and is easy to operate with the programable pre sets. Have been standing ever since!
James Pendleton
James Pendleton

Very Solid Product, Very Poor Instructions

The product is great. Feels very solid. It took us a long time to build because the instructions were in very poor broken English and at times we just had to guess!