93% · 401 · 2%

Mark N.
Mark N.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Superb experience

I was a bit concerned at spending this much on a desk and whether I would use the standing component enough to justify the price. I have to say that none of that is a concern anymore. I was disappointed I could not justify the more expensive end of the hardwoods so 'settled' for a Rubberwood. I have to say that I am more than happy with my purchase. Rubberwood has a solid feel and looks great...coming from a cheap desk it is easy to see the difference. Installation was a breeze. Moving up and down works flawlessly. I would recommend to anyone thinking about it to just pull the trigger! Show details ·  1
Deaks
Deaks

Pretty underwhelming product

I purchased an updown desk and found the finish was poor - it scratched easily and started bubbling. The quality and aesthetics of the wood were great but for the price I wanted better workmanship. I emailed the company and was told there was a problem with some desks and they would send me a replacement free of charge. At first I thought it was great, but the new desk looked like off scraps of wood put together - aesthetic was terrible. And it also didn’t have the cable holes pre drilled which Id paid for in an original order. The electronics work well enough but there’s plenty more on the market you could get. Show details
UpDown Desk
UpDown Desk   DM
Sam
SamPerth, WA23 posts

Starboard
StarboardSydney, NSW12 posts

Very high quality and superior customer service

I purchased a UpDown Desk Pro Electric Standing Desk with a Pheasantwood desktop. I chose UpDown after doing my research and reading the positive reviews. So I was confident that I would get a good product, but I was super impressed when I opened up the boxes. The frame is very heavy and sturdy. The hardwood desktop is premium and the finish is exactly as advertised. It took 30 mins total to assemble which was guided by step by step videos on the website. I also understand this is an Australian company, I highly recommend! Show details
Star
StarCentral Queensland, QLD6 posts

Great desk, much more usable space

I purchased this desk a couple of weeks ago. It was delivered to North Queensland 3 days after purchase. Easy to put together on my own. Quiet motors. I was previously using a manual desktop sit/stand conversion. The desk space of upgrading is incredible. My dog also appreciates the room underneath. Show details ·  3
Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Fantastic build quality

I purchased the manually operated desk legs and they are really well built. I have quite a heavy timber top and it doesn’t wobble. Also, I will mention, my first impression of these adjustable desks was that the legs looked really heavy and might be overwhelming in a small space. It has turned out to be the opposite. Having two legs set back, rather than one at each corner makes the desk feel like it encroaches less into the room and the space actually feels lighter. Delivered quickly, easy to assemble and the handwritten note on the box was nice. Show details ·  1
Sandip
SandipSydney, NSW

Not reviewed the product but delivery only

I thought they mentioned being an Australian company - they may be but their products come with a made in China label.
The delivery was irresponsible - was a delayed, without information (I did not mind that - should have been the first red flag) - it was kept outside the door - no sign required, no one pressed the bell and it was wet from a spell of rain Show details
UpDown Desk
UpDown Desk   DM
Honest Consumer
Honest ConsumerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

Ghassan Z.
Ghassan Z.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional quality, made to last, don't setup an office without one!

These guys are exceptional. I bought my UpDown Desk around a year ago and just bought a second for my wife who's a school teacher so that she has a ton of room to utilise.

The quality is exceptional and the assembly instructions and videos on the website made it easy. Can't recommend them enough! Show details ·  1

Debbie L.
Debbie L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

I am in love with my new desk

It took me ages to decide on what height adjustable desk to buy. I settled on an up down desk and. I couldn't be happier!

I'm short (160cm) and most of the height adjustable desks on the market are actually a bit tall for me, I set my up down desk to 68cm and it even goes lower than that.

The quality of the desk is amazing, it's incredibly solid and it was very easy to assemble. The instructional videos were excellent, very comprehensive and easy to follow.

Up down desks has excellent customer service, I brought 2 drawers by mistake and returning the extra drawer was easy.

Purchased the 150cm desk with bamboo top Show details ·  1

Alan D.
Alan D.Illawarra, NSW

Quality far exceeded expectation!

I'll be honest, I was looking at another product initially but when I saw that they had released a version 2 of their offering in the US but it wasn't here, I was put off. I looked for a local competitor and UpDown Desks had good reviews. I'm not sure what I was expecting but it was far exceeded by the looks, quality and solidity of this Pro Series Recycled Messmate desk. Beautifully finished and built like a tank and the service is exceptional. I am totally happy! Show details ·  1
Romeo
RomeoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA19 posts

High quality desk

Prompt contact, very friendly staff.
Desk quality is better than expected. Frame is high quality and solid.
Bought the addon power rail (2 powerpoint + 2 usb), excellent addition to my desk. Couldn't be happier.
Don't be put off by the price. I really think you get what you pay for is evident in their desks
Ali