UpDown Desk Pro Series

UpDown Desk Pro Series

See the Best Desks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by UpDown Desk

4.9

John L.
John L.Sydney, NSW

Great Products AND Service that makes me smile!

Purchased in August 2021 at UpDown Desk Store.

This desk is a game changer!

Updown desks are high quality, and the customer service offered is fantastic. A good of mine recommended Updown when I was researching and looking at Omnidesk desks, however, I have honestly found this desk a game changer in the COVID WFH season and particularly as my profession requires me to be at my desk all day. I now can easily sit and stand at the touch of a button and it's just fantastic!

One downside: Just be aware that the desks _can_ scratch easily if you are not careful with larger items.

Purchased in July 2021 for $1,209.00.

Lynn M.
Lynn M.

Quality Product - Excellent Service

We purchased the frame and used the top of our existing desk which had been designed to fit into my new home office. There was a bit of a delay with COVID deliveries, but the product is outstanding and worth waiting for. We had a small issue with one of the legs in the first year but the speed at which the issue was resolved was outstanding. This company stand behind their product and work hard to make sure any aftersales issues are resolved quickly. Very impressed! We would definitely recommend.

Hi Lynn,
Glad that I was able to resolve your desk issue, so that you could get back up and standing!
Cheers,
Kt

David S.
David S.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent product, fast delivery

Ordered the frame only version and used the top off my existing desk as I couldn't find any standing desks with suitable top dimensions where as this frame is adjustable to suit any desk size up to 1.8m. Arrived in 3 days and was very easy to assemble.

Purchased in April 2021 for $678.10.

Jon
JonSydney, NSW

Quality, Service & Fast Delivery

Purchased a Pro Series Desk and I’m very impressed. High quality materials, easy to follow and simple instructions, right amount of parts, secure packaging, extremely sturdy (no rocking or wobbling like products at similar or even higher price points).
Brilliant customer service - I messed up my order and they fixed it without a fuss.
I was expecting it to take a week from Melbourne to Sydney - it arrived the next day, even with my order mistake!

Purchased in February 2021 for $790.00.

Matthew P.UpDown Desk

Thanks Jon, glad that you received the desk that you actually wanted!

HCostello
HCostelloMelbourne

Wonderful product, extraordinary service

I ordered my Pro Series Up/Down desk during lockdown. I love my new desk. Its' stable, transitions smoothly and my productivity has lifted with standing more during my day. My desk was delivered ahead of schedule to my front door on a Saturday, the day after the container had arrived into Melbourne. Their level of customer service was beyond my expectations. Prior to contacting UpDown Desk I had felt confused as to how to approach getting a sit/stand desk. Now I wish I had done this months ago.

Purchased in September 2020.

Matthew P.UpDown Desk

Great to hear you got a desk that you loved and thanks for sharing.

Terrific company to deal with - they really understand customer service!

I wanted a sit-stand electric desk base but being in southern Tassie, it was impossible to find what I wanted. I did a lot of online research and found their prices and quality are comparable, especially with long warranty periods. This desk is very good quality (I have previously installed another from elsewhere to compare). My overall experience is just how friendly, helpful, and efficient they are. Strongly recommended.

Purchased in November 2020 at UpDown Desk Store for $699.00.

Matthew P.UpDown Desk

Many thanks, so happy you love the quality of the desk and that you recommend us!

Very sturdy built desk frame.

Bought a updown frame back in early 2018. Still holding up well and never skipped a beat! Installation was relatively straightforward even for a non-handy person like myself. Never had to reach out for support so far. Very sturdily built and feels like it was over-engineered (in a very good way). Not the cheapest option but I did get a premium product (to my untrained eye anyway!) I would definitely purchase again!

Purchased in March 2018 at UpDown Desk Store for $600.00.

J W
J W

Good product and great customer service

Jordan was great to deal with - from answering questions at the start right through to delivery... The ergonomic best practices provided via the webpage are very useful, which helped with understanding how best to use this desk... The installation videos meant I could get the desk setup very quickly... The desk is great; quiet and sturdy... Overall - very happy customer!

Purchased in December 2017.

Matthew P.UpDown Desk

Thanks :) Great to hear from a customer who has had their desk for so long.

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend. My lower back pain/stiffness is now gone, quality A+. Worth it.

Matthew P.UpDown Desk

That's so good to hear Nick and great that your lower back pain has been sorted out! Thanks for your thoughts.

galbraithclan
galbraithclanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Updown Pro Series Desk...Love it

I bought an updown pro series desk a few weeks ago and the team at Up Down Desks were awesome. Home delivery and even help getting me all setup with a quick chat on the phone. Very happy with their service and would highly recommend. Don't know how I'd go back to a regular desk now.

Purchased in August 2020 at UpDown Desk Store for $1,178.00.

Matthew P.UpDown Desk

That's so great to hear you're happy with your desk! Have an awesome Grand Final weekend.

lukevanderzeil
lukevanderzeilSydney, NSW

Affordable, eco-friendly and reliable standing desk

Exactly what I was looking for, affordable bamboo standing desk. Works so smoothly and extremely easy to put together. My back feels great. Paired with a standing mat you can't go wrong. I highly recommend it!

Matthew P.UpDown Desk

Lovely to hear Luke - thanks!

Lorrie
LorrieNew South Wales

Excellent to use.

Excellent to use and very easy to change positions. There was no problem with assembly, it was straight forward to put together. Being able to get custom size tops is a bonus.

Matthew P.UpDown Desk

Thanks Lorrie - glad you're happy with your desk!

Rachael
RachaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aesthetically and physically perfect

I love the colour, look, feel, and function of my desk. It's so awesome to press a button and have the desk rise smoothly to the exact height I need.

Purchased in August 2020.

Matthew P.UpDown Desk

That's great your desk is serving you so well Rachael.

Kris
KrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing!

Was incredibly easy to put together and very straight forward. I found the most helpful way was to watch the online tutorial, which was clear and easy to understand.
I totally recommend this product for anyone thinking about getting a stand up desk!

Purchased in September 2020.

Matthew P.UpDown Desk

Thanks Kris and glad you're a happy UpDowner!