LDV V80

LDV V80 Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for LDV? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

33 questions from our users

Klavin S.
Klavin S.asked

Ldv v80 2015 dash light not working when I turn on the headlight with keys,if I take of the key from ignition slot and turn on the headlight that time dash lights working.any solution.

Lorna
Lorna

Following your post. I would like an answer to this question. What yr is your van

Tim H.
Tim H.asked

Is it normal to hav slight lag between gears when in auto.i thought gear change wld b smoother.

Andrew J.

Hi Tim . Thanks for your message and question. I am not sure as our van is manual and not auto . Regards Andrew.

Andy
Andy asked

2015 LDV v80 van wipers have stopped working where's the fuse location, thanks

Hi Andy ,
Thanks for your question . to answer your question on the right hand side down near where the lock is to unlock the doors there is a little shelf area, behind this area is where the interior fuses box area is . Also there is a fuse box in the engine bay area.
If you have a manual that came with your van it will have it mentioned in the manual .

Stay safe

Andrew.

Peter and kathyasked

Does anybody with a v80 AMT have issues with jolting sometimes when putting in reverse or drive when foot brake is released. Peter

David B
David Basked

How do I adjust the brightness and the quality of the reversing camera image?

Sauceman
Saucemanasked

Ldv v80 van I can’t locate cabin filter it’s not in behind glove box or under bonnet. Is there actually one in this model. You can buy the filters so assuming it has one.

Peter and kathy

I have a 2017 v80 and also cant find the cabin filter and would appreciate information on same.

Andrew M.
Andrew M.

Hi l know where is casino filter is on l left-hand side underneath the dashboard

Mohammed
Mohammedasked

How to reset maintenance expired on the service meter?

Neville yates
Neville yatesasked

My 2015 ldv van when driving won’t go into 6th gear also had trouble with turbo nit working but now had serice turbo ok but still won’t go into 6th gear on hwy anyone else same problem

WESTSIDE STUDIO APARTMEN
WESTSIDE STUDIO APARTMENasked

My van ldv won’t go into 6th gear anyone else have promblem

Cam
Camasked

Just purchased a late 2017 LDV V80, I had test driven it for 15 minutes on inspection, seller supplied the van after full service and RWC, the seller parked the van on a very steep gradient mentioned the van has some delayed brake relaease to "AID" hill starts, I can't get the van off this steep gradient, don't want to do a clutch andthe van is parked just above an Audi which I don't want to damage. anyone have similar issues? anyone who can give advice on this?

Geoff Bacon
Geoff Baconasked

Where do I locate the Air Conditioner Fan resistor

mcellisnz
mcellisnzasked

I have a 2017 LDV biggerV80.
It is not showing any fault lights but we've just had the cam belt changed and since then, it goes into limp mode after about 40 minutes of driving. If I turn it off and restart it, it comes right, but I'm continuing to have the problem. Have had the LDV scanner plugged into it and they can't find any issues but of course it wasn't in limp mode when they did the scanner. Any thoughts or ideas please???

Maged S.
Maged S.asked

Hi, how to remove the cigarette lighter from the dash of LDV G10 Van 2018. Thanks

george e.
george e.asked

How do I reset maintance warning light on a 2020 v80 ldv?

Robert P.
Robert P.

Start it 4 times. That works for mine

Bradley C.
Bradley C.asked

Hey guys, My LDV V80 2014 Auto model is having trouble going into reverse. When in a stationary position with my foot on the break and going from either drive or neutral, when the gear stick is put into reverse the car will beep three times and the AN symbol will show on the dash. This has progressively become worse over the past few months and can take up to ten attempts to get it to change into AR (auto reverse) mode. Any suggestions for what might cause this?

Laurence r.
Laurence r.

Mine is doing the same! What did you do to fix this in the end?? I’ve heard it can be the transmission control unit that may need replacing?

Andrew J.asked

Hi, Question I need your help , We have recently purchased a 2015 Ldv V80 and are needing information on the radio . We can not find any information at all regarding the radio for settings etc. Also the radio display is really faint almont impossible to read. Does an information booklet exist for the radio as we can not find one anywhere . We have also contacted Ldv Dealerships and Ldv head office with not much luck on this topic. Hope you can help . Stay safe . Andrew

manfred j.
manfred j.asked

Hi there, I want to change the coolant on my ldv v80 (2013) Is there a drain plug on the radiator ? or do I have to pull the hose off. Thanks to everyone who knows.

Allan R.
Allan R.asked

whats the demensions of the back of a long wheel base medium height van

Kevin B.asked

i need a workshop manual for a 2013 Turbo Diesel LDV V80 please help me .

Reviewer
Reviewer

Hi Kevin,

Perhaps contact LDV in Sydney direct. I am not a dealer, just a n owner of a few LDV's.

thank You.

Clyde
Clydeasked

My V80 takes off when slow and going thru roundabout it increased speed in second gear without my foot on accelerator. Not sure what's causing this and dealer hasn't helped at all.

Brad T.
Brad T.

Hey Clyde maybe you’re talking about the lag of turbo power that only kicks in and felt at near 2000 revs?

Other Vans