LED Lenser P Series

LED Lenser P Series

P7, P3, P14, etc...

See the Best Flashlights / Torches in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alex Pinnock

Alex PinnockIllawarra, NSW

The best penlight I have ever seen.

Purchased in July 2018 for $29.99.

rb8

rb8South East Queensland, QLD

Not bad

Purchased at Ebay for $50.00.

greybloke

greybloke

Best flashlight I have ever owned.

I recently replaced my earlier model P7 with the latest P7. The first one died after 9 years and a huge amount of use, and could not be repaired, but even so Zen Imports gave me a generous discount on the new one. Extremely bright and very reliable. The first one had a problem after about 5 years with the end cap switch, and a new one was sent overnight with no questions, no returning the unit etc. Just a phone call. These torches have a 7 year warranty and the company is great to deal with. I'm a happy camper!

Purchased in March 2019.

Gordon

GordonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Torch and a Great Company who stand by their product

Purchased in March 2014 for $399.00.

Sibron

SibronPerth, WA

Bright! And my warranty issue was dealt with perfectly.

THe Bear

THe BearGlenwood

led lenser p 14

wow!! the brightest light I have ever experienced with a flashlight. We have two acres and this torch lights up the whole front yard. Boost function great! Have only just purchased this light but have several other model led lenser torches and have had no troubles with any of them.

Steve

Steve

Great when it works

Great features with 2 brightness settings and zoom focus function. Super bright with good battery life and small enough for the pocket. Unfortunately it is terribly unreliable. As a tradesman i was told these were one of the best on the market. Ive had 2 of them now and the swithes are pretty dodgy. Got to give the torch a knock after pushing the button to have it come on, even then its a lottery. As these are an expensive torch i wouldn't recommend buying one.

Useless

Absolute waste of money, owned 2 and both had switch failures early in their life. Great torch for the short time it worked but only got a 3 months of use. Warranty seems non existent and after the 2nd failure I didn't even try. I have collegues that have had similar experiences so I am baffled by the 4/5 star ratings.

northman83

northman83Sydney

Expensive, but a great torch

AcidOxidant

AcidOxidantWollongong

Awesome product and great customer service!

michael.c

michael.cCanning Vale

• P7R

Very Nice Torch P7R

I have several torches and this is the one i go to everytime.
love the magnetic charging base.
easy to change from spread to pencil beam.
pricey but worth it.

counterfeit products

ebay is full of counterfeit led lensar products,they look exactly the same, this would explain some bad reviews, only buy their products from re-sellers or distributors as determined from their web site

Poor quality

When I first used it, the torch worked very well, and threw out a lot of kit. However when it came to change the battery the screw cap on the rear broke under very little effort and I could not change the battery. When I attempted to get access from the front of he torch, I found it to be poor made with cheap/weak parts and glue.

Scott

ScottGreat Southern, WA

This is a very powerful torch

Brought the P17.2 after buying 20plus chinese 18650 torch and this thing eats 99% of them.Was quite expensive at $157 but u get what u pay for. The throw on this torch is unbelievable,i can see foxes eyes at 300mtrs easily.IT is the size of a maglite 3d size torch so is a good size torch and have found battery life is good.Also own the P7.2 which is a fantasic torch that can fit in most pockets.

WiseyToowoomba

All this from a single AAA??!!

SafetyElectrical

SafetyElectricalPerth

Lenser Head Lamps H7 / H7R series

Slazmo
Slazmo

gizmo chow chow

gizmo chow chow

quality issues

We use these torches on daily base. We have 2 of them including the h7 (which is a head torch)
We love to work with them they are tough and provide long Battery life (we use rechargeables as cost of AAA batteries is high).
The only issue is the on/off Switch which stop functioning every couple of months. We send it back to "zen imports"the agents. And receive it back couple of weeks later.
For this reason we bought an "eagle tac " torch for these times the p7 is "off duty".
(The eagle tac has lower run time and lower lumens incl it does not focus).
battery life. lumens . company warranty service.
on/off switch. changed every couple of months

CaptainNewman