Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 10

• Security
  • Speed

Shauno

ShaunoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good quality for a cheap price

Purchased in September 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $200.00.

Hardware
Security
Speed

RogerRoverSouth West, WA

Great compact notebook

Touch screen work well, it is quite fast and compact. Connects wifi well and easy to use. Has been purchased to write a biography but can be used for anything you use a larger laptop for. Battery time is excellent and display is top notch.
Fits easily in a handbag!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
toby

tobyBrisbane

Good entry level tablet

I used this tablet primarily for reading and Netflix, which it handled quite well. Anything more demanding (even trying to handle 2 browser tabs) and it really struggled. The OS is quite clunky and very limited in features, but if you just want a basic tablet then this is fine. It has a really really good battery life, I regularly got 15+ hours screen time from a single charge. Plus the inbuilt kickstand was great. After about 7 months quite a few clusters of pixels started dying, and lots of dust was trapped under the screen. However it was still covered under warranty so I got a new one no questions asked.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
sylvia

sylviaIllawarra, NSW

Son loves it

Bought this for my son for his schooling, He loves it, it is just the right size to fit into his school bag, Very quick to start up and to load pages. Seems quite robust and is a touch screen as well, Its cute design is adorable as you can tilt the screen and stand in different directions. Want one for myself.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

di

diQLD, 4810

Perfect size for travelling

Date PurchasedMar 2018

FishtailBob

FishtailBobBallarat

Flawed product.

The tablet has a decent charge life. Lacks in the processing department but you get what you pay for.

Where this tablet fails is the random shut downs and restarts. The tablet will suddenly lock and go blank every 5 minutes or less. Than it will go back tot he lock screen. This appears to be an established and known update issue. The role out of a flawed product like this with such a major update issue is a poor investment.

Charging can be a problem but this seems related to the battery life.

The random shut downs were related to a software update. This was fixed a short time ago. Still it is a major failure by Lenovo.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Marian Spencer

Marian SpencerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfectly Compact Package

As a regular traveller I am always seeking what I need to fit into the smallest space possible and the lightest so not to use up my valuable 7kg carry on. However, it has to do what I need it to do. My Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 was the perfect solution. It has ample internal storage so it allows me to keep in touch with loved one whilst I am travelling but also I can download, work on and post my pictures to social media without any problems. It has a great quality feel and the battery life is brilliant. I recently purchased a tiny plug in keyboard and now I have everything a larger notebook would give me. Highly recommend this produce.

Jon

Jon

Good little tablet

Bought this tablet as we were in the market for tablets that were cost effective compared to the latest Apple and Samsung iterations. While not overly powerful does everything we need it to do. Has a good screen and decent enough power to run most media applications for entertainment. Finding a case in store for protection can be hard but looking online was a viable choice. The camera is not overly good compared to any of the latest phones but is okay for Skype and Messenger Video Calls.

Tania_g

Tania_gAdelaide

Nice Tablet

We bought this tablet for our mum who is in her 50's for her birthday. She found it very easy to use & lightweight. It has good screen size, in built stand feature. It's camera can be rotated as well for capturing your surrounding which we really loved. All in all it's basic, simple & affordable.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Meh

MehPerth

Good for my daughter

It's reasonably cheap and my daughter using it for long. I have not faced any issues accept the charger was stopped charging and then I got a new charger. Overall it's good for children. I downloaded many apps and it's working fine.

It's storage is also fine and doesn't hang . Stay charged for long

Date PurchasedJul 2016

smok

smokCentral West, NSW

Well worth the purchase.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Not happy Jan!

I recently replaced my worn out Samsung galaxy tab with the Lenovo yoga 3 and I have to say I'm pretty disappointed with the Lenovo product. It doesn't operate as smoothly or efficiently as the old Samsung and considering they are at a similar price point I am regretting my purchase. The product does not live up to the advertising hype.

Cindy

CindyMelbourne

Simple and great on the go tablet!!!

It's slim and lightweight! It weighs less than .300g. What I enjoy most how user friendly this is! It's touch screen so it's really modern. It has 2 mega pixel camera, HD primary and secondary camera. It is able to connect to the internet and also has Bluetooth too. I got a black one and it's really nice and sleak!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Maria

MariaMelbourne

Great tablet!

Does everything I need (really just watching videos and reading). Nice and lightweight, has built in stand which is very useful. Sleek design, very thin, so easy to hold when reading as well. Only thing I've had trouble with is connecting my Bluetooth headset to it, although that's probably the fault of the headset!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Leo.z

Leo.z

Not too bad for the price but lack speed

It was great for the price however, it is slower than expected and the screen is pretty bad, the kickstand is a nice bonus though. Farther note that battery and the speaker are above average, and the construction of the device are fairly good as well, so rest assured .

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Uma

UmaSydney

Perfect for students

We have bought it for my son to use it at high school. He enjoys it. The touchscreen works very will...it is mot heavy, very handle ant comfortable to use...you can easily put to the any school bag. The data is quite big...this model was highly recommended by high school

oshop

oshopAU

too heavy

I bought 2 of these tablets for my children half a year ago from the JBhifi. It was easy to set them up and started using like any other tablets. But extremely heavy for a tablet. I paid roughly $300 each and I regret not spending that money on a I-pad or a Samsung tablet, instead. So considering the tablets were for children, this is not very practical and also not good option to take these for travelling especially if you have to travel somewhere with these in your backpack, you will appreciate the lighter weight tablets but not these ones. Otherwise, I have to be honest and it was easy to set it up and use.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Mick

MickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great

Very happy with my lenovo.
Excellent performance and simple to use.
Am considering going for a Lenovo lap top next time.
Compared to other tablets that I've had this leaves them for dead.
Have no hesitation in a reco to any of my mates.
Good on you Lenovo and keep up the good work

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Sumit

SumitPerth, WA

Excellent product: kiddos love it

Tried new product (lenovo) for the 1st time otherwise i am a fan of apple or samsung products. After samsung tab died chose lenovo on recommendation by friend , love it. Nice quality...screen and easy to use. Improtantly its $100 cheaper then samsung and apple for same config.
Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Easy to use

This tablet is easy to use. Love it because it's has built in stand. Only problem I have is not enough storage. Good size, image and volume is very good and clear. Had Lenovo tablet products before and had problems with them. The yoga is the best. Recommended this product.

Date PurchasedSep 2017