LG DP132

MPNs: 3363 and DP132

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

DVD PLAYER

This little gem of a DVD player is a perfect family player for all children’s DVDs and so easy to use, just plug it into back of TV for lots of enjoyment

RitaG

RitaGSydney, NSW

Small DVD Player - Just Right

When my old DVD player broke, I thought that I would have to pay a lot of money for a new one, but this little DVD player so on sale for a very reasonable price. It works well. Is nice and small (not at all bulky). Very easy to use. Connected easily to my (NOT SMART) TV. Lucky to have found it as I was told that in the future they will not be producing them as the will have DVD machine for SMART TV only.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $48.00.

Gaela RussellCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Compact and effective

Don't let the price put you off. We bought it because there was a very limited space to install a DVD player under the TV and because this unit is tiny it fitted the bill.

As it turns out, it has performed flawlessly and has handled everything that's been thrown at it with ease. Yes, the connectivity options don't include HDMI but it has component, composite and S-Video outputs along with digital audio.

For $40 you couldn't ask for anything more.

Purchased in September 2018 for $42.00.

Blu-Ray & DVD Players

Find out how LG DP132 compares to other Blu-Ray & DVD Players

Xy guy

Xy guyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good budget player.

Not bad for a cheapie player. Like my movies but not fussed about having the latest and greatest, just so long as I can watch them and the picture quality and sound is good. This does that so I'm happy with the purchase. Agree the remote is pretty small but it does all it needs to. If I had one gripe, well maybe two, it would be I'd prefer the buttons on the remote responded a bit easier to the touch. Not like I'm having to push them really hard, I am just used to an easier touch response. There can also be a little lag in response time when doing so on some of the menu items. But definitely not a deal breaker with either of those things, I'm happy with it.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Sash

SashBrisbane

Happy

Bought this budget DVD player recently as my old one stopped working so far I am very happy with the player very easy to use small and compact handy remote control mini size may not be good for people with large hands ? Can’t think of any faults with it great if you don’t need somthing fancy gets the job done

Date PurchasedJan 2018
alexander52

alexander52AU

cant live without my dvd player

In May last year i bought a whole lot off products from the Good Guys one off the many items i bought was an LG DVD Player
Its a great product in DVD Player in the past i have no trouble at all with any LG product at all i have found them to be brillant in any product they bring out

This Dvd player is easy to work easy and compact to fit under the TV

So look no further in any LG product you will like myself find them as good as

Date PurchasedMay 2016