Liberty Financial Investments

Liberty Financial Investments

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Tracy

Tracy

Fast, Efficient Service - saves the day.

Diane Jones of Liberty Finance was so efficient and helpful, she really knows her products, and was able to help us when another broker could not, and our application with them was dragging out over months. We were so relieved to be rescued by Diane, she pulled out all the stops and got us over the line. Yes, we had a deadline, and thanks to Diane, we made it. So much appreciated, we are forever grateful. Liberty is most helpful with self employed clients, they have good products to suit.

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Wow, Tracy! Your feedback on Diane's incredible service is great to hear! We're glad that Diane could provide such a memorable experience for you. Thanks, The Liberty Team.

SMSF Rate Reduction

Ben was excellent, listening to our request for a review and responding quickly with a favourable outcome in a reduction for us. Looking forward to continuing our relationship with Liberty.

SMSF rate reduction

Thanks Ben - for organising the rate reduction. Your efforts are most welcome. We need to reward our loyal customers - if we ever wish to retain them. In a low interest environment - we need to be seen as a partner that is there for our customers every step of the way!

Penny

PennySouth-East, TAS

Service is Second to None

There are more competitive interest rate loans on the market, however the service I receive from Liberty is worth paying a higher rate, quality customer service really does make a big difference and achieves a high level of customer satisfaction.

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Hi Penny, thanks for taking the time to share this feedback. This means a lot to us and it's wonderful to see that you appreciate the great service we strive to provide. Cheers, The Liberty Team.

Chris Ashdowne

Chris AshdowneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lower Interest rates please

Similar to Amando below, I'm disappointed that when the RBA reduces the cash rate, interest rates are not passed on in full by Liberty and won't entertain a review to reduce rates outside the RBA movements despite good track records with repayments and long standing relationships. Despite IO loans, the rates should be below 5% at least, (three loan) Callum was very responsive and attentive but unhelpful in reviewing rates. given what else is in the market.

Interest Rate Review

We have 4 properties with Liberty, all with very high interest rates. After talking to the retention team, they have given us a significant reduction in 1 property and the other 3 are still higher relative to what we can get from the market.

Callum is very helpful and prompt in answering my queries.

Hi Armando,
Thank you for your kind words, we love hearing that you have had a good customer experience.
Kind Regards,
The Liberty Team

Excellent Customer Service

Jacob Bullen efficiently assisted me in seeking an interest rate review on my investment property. He came back to me with comprehensive details and the outcome in a timely manner.

Bait and Switch

Signed up for LIberty loan. Interest rate increased 50bps as soon as I signed. Rates have reduced 100bps by Reserve Bank. Liberty offers 10bps. Disappointing outcome. I had considered getting a new loan with Liberty but not after this experience.

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic alternative to the Big 4

Been dealing with Jacob Bullen who has exceeded my expectations. He is professional and prompt in handling my loan. I would recommend Liberty to friends and family. Well done Jacob!

Disappointed

Disappointed

Very poor at discharging loans

Lisa Bergin

Lisa BerginVictoria

Too easy!!

I called for a rate review on our home loan and Investment loan.
Within in minutes Athan informed me that a home loan interest rate reduction would be applied.
Athan was helpful and courteous..

Kewa

Kewaasked

if we decide to invest say NZ$30,000.00 with you for say 3 months what is your best interest rate for that period, how easy is your process to enable investment, is interest paid monthly or does the interest role over each month, what happens when the investment matures at 3 months?

regards Lavinia and Bryan

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Hi Lavinia and Bryan, thanks for your question! To assist further please provide us with your contact details via private message and we can arrange for someone to reach out to you. Cheers, The Liberty Team.

Get an answer from our members and Liberty Financial representatives