MPN:LE17L

3.3

MrGAU12 posts

SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC9 posts

Excellent device

Brilliant thing, easy assemble never used instructions, bullet proof. I have two I am on steep block one for front yard and one for back. You need a plan never go around the yard or up and down but paralell to power source working away from it keepin lead always on left, I will never go back to petrol.  Show details
Bill
BillSydney Surrounds, NSW9 posts

Tom T.
Tom T.6 posts

Satisfied

Good product for the price, i have a small area @ back of house & 200 SQ meters @ front, did the work easily, easy to assemble even though the instructions are a bit poor - helps to be mechanically minded or able to laterally think, obvious the negative reviewers can't do either. would like to suggest to the manufacturer that a metal band at the bottom of the sides to prevent body flex into the blade would be an advantage, lower edge of body at blade height flexes too easily if you lightly bump a cloths line pole etc, blade will cut the body......overall very satisfied - value for money - light and easy to use....would buy an electric line trimmer if Lincoln made one.... Show details ·  1
Mate
Mate

Comes in a million pieces

So many parts and Terrible instructions on how to assemble.

There’s No how to assemble videos or instructions on website, YouTube, etc, etc.

Manual and Diagram doesn’t make any sense.

Kahleigh
Kahleigh

Useless

Useless instructions and didn't even come with the pieces necessary to keep the wheels on. The plastic is cheap, low quality and it feels like a toy.

I couldn't find any helpful information online... so it's just money down the toilet.

Extremely disappointed and feel very ripped off. I would NOT recommend this product!!!

Ange
AngeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts

Sadly a disaster

I bought this but have never used it - why, the instructions were worse than useless. I could not work it out so I enlisted some assistance, one of my 'helpers' made a mistake with a bolt that is now impossible to remove.

I contacted Sydney Tools (who I bought it off) about the problem but they were not interested.

Usually when I buy something on-line I can find a YouTube tutorial how to assemble the item etc... but there is nothing for this.

Just have to write the money off and put it down to experience....

If you buy this be careful before you try putting it together.

Swirl
SwirlSydney4 posts

Easy to use

I have the Lincoln LE17L Electric lawn mower and is it great for my small backyard. It can easily be lifted (and I'm not that strong) but it's still sturdy and works well. It was very easy to assemble, except the cord "holder" part could not be fitted on because the handles were pre-assembled, but that's not a big deal.

Michael H
Michael HBayswater17 posts

Literally turned my grass into lawn

This is the first time I have bought an electric (not battery) lawn mower. It does such an amazing job. Cuts the grass really well and sucks up all the grass clippings too. Our lawn has never looked so good. Wasn't too sure about having a power lead at first but if you run the mower up and down the grass starting at the power source and working away instead of going around and around then the lead is always out of the way. Great product for a bargain price!

Sandy B.

I bought the Lincoln from Sydney tools last year, it came with a whirring sound when I let go out the power handle,..now it constantly stops and Ive only used it a few times,...any suggestions or was I sold a dud ?

Sandy B.

Hmm Im guessing its not supposed to come "NEW" with a whirring sound,....very disappointed will not buy this brand again and wont deal with Sydney Tools either

Mik V.
Mik V.

Can anyone suggest where I can purchase a replacement blade for this mower? I am getting no response from Sydney Tools.

MrG

You can't they don't sell one

Steve

there are generic blades listed on ebay, may match hole pattern

Steve

take it to Bunnings have universal blades it's very basic . I sharpened mine cuts clean now, instead of blob of mulch I have big yard full of cooch does it easy, have an ozita 1500 watt for front yard similar blade

biamit13
biamit13

My blade on the mower won't spin

Steve

if the motor is working, it would be the spline, on shaft or blade

CategoryElectric Lawn Mowers