Litter-Robot Automatic III Open Air

Litter-Robot Automatic III Open Air

4.9

• Odour Absoprtion

It's big, but worth it

Purchased in November 2019 at cat evolution for A$1,075.00.

PendlesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I know it's expensive, but it's worth every cent.

I'm genuinely impressed with how well this litter box works. It is a very big outlay, but worth every cent I believe.
The cats getting used to it, and it controls smell very well.
I'm super glad I lashed out and got one finally.

Purchased in October 2020 at Cat evolution for A$895.00.

Mary M.Cat Evolution

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Its always much appreciated to receive feedback, and the Litter-Robot is quite a life changer for cat owners, in such a good way !

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pricey but definitely worth the money

With this automated cat litter, I basically no longer spend anymore time cleaning up.

It cleans up immediately after the cat uses it, removing the odour immediately and storing it inside a compartment. You only need to empty the compartment once a week and fill up the machine once a month.

The best thing about it is that my cat thought it was a toy for 3 months

Purchased in January 2020 at Cat Evolution for A$550.00.

Pet Litters

Find out how Litter-Robot Automatic III Open Air compares to other Pet Litters

morgzzz

morgzzzSydney, NSW

The best purchase ever!! 10 Stars out of 5!

I purchased this in January 2017 after friends recommended it to me, I gave it a go and there is no way I would go back to a normal litter tray, the cats transitioned well, it’s pretty straight forward to use and to clean & the instruction manual is good for troubleshooting.
The customer service from Cat Evolution is like no other, even 2 years on I know if I have a question I can ask away.
We have been extremely happy with our purchase and whilst expensive, it is totally worth it, as a Mum of a toddler I know that on the busiest of days, my cats have a clean litter tray & whilst pregnant I didn’t have to stomach the smell of cleaning trays! Recommend it to anyone!

Purchased in January 2017 for A$750.00.

Donna

DonnaAU

Litter Robot Open Air 3

Julie

JulieSydney

Once You Go Robot You Never Go Back

This is absolutely a-mazing.
Lives up to the hype.
Does exactly what it says.
No cat smell when you walk through the front door.
No wasted litter only the litter that’s stuck on poo and wee, so long term you save money on litter.
The outlay of money may seem like a lot initially, but so worth it long term.
Just pull out the bin liner, and place a new one in tray and fill up any litter if below the line and that’s it.
The blue light flashes when bin needs changing.
Another great thing is my two cats jump into fresh litter each time they go inside.

KAHLUA

KAHLUAPerth, WA

Perfect for Busy Families

Purchased this Litter Robot - WOW - is is very large, but I have now found the ideal location out the way. It has been a dream for myself and I think for my little furry friend. Did take 3 weeks to arrive - longer that what is indicated on their website, but I sent through a follow up email and they were onto it straight away with the warehouse in Sydney. My cat took to it within 24 hours. We had already been using the clumping litter anyway, so the transition was a breeze. So after a week of use it appears to be going very well.

Mary

MaryCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic product highly recommended

This self cleaning litter box is great for the cats and great for us. It has made a huge difference to the time and effort spent checking the litter boxes and cleaning them out. It is a quality reliable product and any multi cat household will not want to be without it once tried. The company and service are also first rate and delivery was super fast. We have the open air version. It has a large price tag, and I was concerned the cats might not take to it, but there is a free trial period so I was reassured. In the event, they all used it within 24 hours and the transition was easy. You should just be aware that this is going to take up more space than many litter boxes so measure up the space carefully.

Cat EvolutionSydney, NSW

A true life changer if you have cats

Great investment as it saves an enormous amount of time, plus halved my litter use. Easy to get our mature cat to transition, and its just no fuss reliability. We and our cat loves it! Worth every penny, and more. Importing into Australia with Australian warranty and guarantee is a big bonus. Available through Cat Evolution. We loved the Litter-Robot so much we started the Company ;o)

Purchased in March 2016.

Pet Litters

Find out how Litter-Robot Automatic III Open Air compares to other Pet Litters

Benny31

Benny31AU

Fantastic! worth every sent

At last these are available in Australia, this product does exactly what it says. I hated scooping cat poo at thankfully those days are over.
No more scooping cat poo
Nothing at this stage

Annette A.asked

What brand of clumping litter does everyone use in their litter robot? Do you use the Catevolution one or another brand?

Pendles

I just use the Trouble & Trix litter from Petbarn. They have a few different scents. Works a treat!

Suzi
Suzi

I have used a few.. catsan clumping, tidycats, and so phresh have been the best.
it does depend a bit on your cat and their habits which would work best for you.
A non-digger may need something different to a vigorous digger for example.

Aimee S.

Aimee S.asked

Hey Guys, can I use Breeder's Choice litter in this Robot III in Australia??

Mary M.Cat Evolution

Sorry no, Breeders choice is too large, too light and none clumping. Best to transition to suitable clumping litter in the manual tray before introducing the Robot for easier transition. Particle size and weight are important to the sieving process. Do ask for more information at sales@catevolution.com.au

Ines

Inesasked

Hello people,

Some questions on the robot v3.

1/ We really, really like using tofu litter for our cat, like this:

I suspect it might be a decision breaker; will it work with this type of litter? (fingers crossed)

2/ We also use biodegradable bags to bag-up the cat waste. Does anyone have any success/experience using some with this device?

Thanks,

Mary M.Cat Evolution

Tofu usually is too large and too light to work in the Robot which is designed for clay clumping with particle size and weight important for the sieving or scooping process. We are excited to advise we have been testing and now have a tofu litter on the way, which should be on our website in September, that is suitable for the LR3, Litter-Robot III Open Air. Yah!

Mary M.Cat Evolution

The bags on our website are biodegradable. You can use any bag you prefer, as long as the opening is large enough (50cm)

Get an answer from our members and Cat Evolution representatives