3Litter-Robot Automatic III Open Air

M S.

Sue L.
Sue L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Litter robot

Literally can't live without it with 4 cats. The customer service is absolutely second to none and I honestly cannot give higher praise to Mary and her expert advice and assistance as well as instant response Show details ·  1
Dylan Melrose
Dylan MelroseCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing service with a product to back it

Cat evolution in Australia has always helped me address in issue that arises with me litter robot. I have in particular delt with Mary and she is amazing at what she does! Highly recommend any product from cat evolution Show details ·  1
Karina S.
Karina S.

Michelle Colledge
Michelle ColledgeSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Shen
ShenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Litter-Robot III

I am very happy with the service provided by Mary at Cat Evolution. She has been assisting with the issues of my cat Litter Robot III for a while & when it can’t be fixed she replaced it for me as it is still under warranty. I am so thankful for that. The new base is working good now. Good working Litter Robot happy cats! No more pooing on the bathroom floor! Thank you Mary for you efficient & always prompt service whenever I needed help you came to my rescue. I will keep on washing those paws!
P/S attached photos. My older girl Elina (left) is sleeping while her younger sister(right) is working hard at the home office with dad.
Shen Tan Show details ·  1
Kim
Kim

Could not live without it

I absolutely love my litter robot. I bought this is 2018 and have u had issues? Yes... was I able to fix it myself ? Yes. Best service from cat Evolution always there to help and guide u through terrible shooting. I will be buying another soon for my ragdoll cattery Show details ·  1
Kaye Evans
Kaye EvansGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Not worth the money

Use unit for 6 months, have had nothing but trouble with it, for the cost I would expect a better product. Not happy with customer service, I wouldn’t recommend this product at all. Show details
Teresa
Teresa

Not as good as I expected for price

Took two days to set it up. Automatic light doesn’t work half time no instructions came with it and the videos are not helpful. Sensor to cycle doesn’t always work have to manually push button. For 815 dollars it shouldn’t have this many issues Show details
Alec F.
Alec F.South East Queensland, QLD12 posts
Cassandra
CassandraIllawarra, NSW4 posts

rubbish didn't last warranty period

even after foxed under warranty always playing up and stalling I'm over it rubbish!! Show details
Don M
Don MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Made life so much easier

After successfully trialing a standard Robot, I was able to purchase a Robot 3 with WiFi. Currently I have 4 out of 7 cats using it up to 8+ times a day. It has proved very successful and usage of standard litter in litter trays has reduced more than the cost of the correct litter for this unit. The appropriate App for this unit is also great, being a bit of a techno junkie.
Over all, I highly recommend the Litter Robot, it saves time for me and has been a big success. Show details ·  1
WendySydney Surrounds, NSW8 posts

Youfoodz Reviewer9 posts

dan s.
dan s.

GPCAV
GPCAV

How well does the litter robot work with loose, runny stools? Sensitive tummy cat that can be a bit messy…. Currently using tofu litter that clumps well and seems up to the task (Trouble and Trix). Can I use that brand?

Paxton P.

I ordered a LR yesterday and am trying to find litter that works effectively before it arrives (yes I bought it without thinking, was too excited) I havr seen the aldi litter is too dusty, is there any other budget friendly alternatives, as many others we are struggling with cost of living; Otherwise my understanding is Tidy cats, worlds best cat litter (red), applaws and trouble and trix are ok? (if someone could confirm which trouble and trix) thank you!

Paxton P.

Does anyone know if the catlux softwood clumping litter is effective and safe ? thank you :)

Youfoodz Reviewer

No, the LR3 won't work with CatLux litter. It'll just dump it in the waste tray as the size is too big for screen. Some other machines can, but the LR3 can only handle fine grain tofu or most clay litters.

Cat Evolution   DM

Agreed, Catlux is too large and too light to drop through the sieve for Litter-Robot appliance.

CategoryCat Litter