Little Tikes Wide Tracker Activity Walker

2.6

Mai

MaiShellharbour NSW

Gave up at assembly

Got this product for my son for Christmas and only made it to the assembly part of the handle before giving up! Instructions are unclear so you are sort of guessing you way through it, and despite 3 adults attempting to put the damn thing together we failed.
    Looking for the reciept to get something else..what a waste of time and money

Greg

GregAdelaide

lightweight, managable

I Had no problems assembling. Was a small challenge but nothing that is difficult. My child got use out it for those early steps and the first few weeks he started to walk. It is light weight and was very easy for him to redirect it in different directions. was happy with this

Katherine

KatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible to assemble!

I bought this at babies r us for $40, one of the cheaper walkers. Well, it's not worth the money, when you have to assemble it all together yourself. You are screwing these cheap long screws into cheap plastic. Distaster! It's vitually impossible to attach things tightly because the top bit on the screw gets all mangled by the time you get it in. If you like the speed control, like I did, buy a more expensive walker and tie a hanky around the axel to slow your little bub down.

Baby Walkers

Find out how Little Tikes Wide Tracker Activity Walker compares to other Baby Walkers

Marney

Horrible to assemble and disappointed

I bought this product on sale from target as I thought it looked like it would be a lot of fun for my little man. The box when i opened it was very organised for assembly and haf clear instructions. However when I tried to assemble it, the screws were difficult to attach and started to disintegrate. This was to the point, I could not even put them in properly. This has left me with a completely unsafe and unusable toy. I will be returning to this toy to target and getting my money back. Disappointed.
    Reasonably priced
    Couldn't assemble it to be safe and usable. Screws were faulty and disintegrated

NickyRQueensland, Australia

Love it, an excellent walker

My son is close to walking, he pushes an activity table around but gets cranky when he hits the carpet and can't get over the little bump. With this he can go anywhere, he can change direction. He hasn't fallen over yet. You can make it so it slows down so he doesn't lose it and fall on his face. There was a lot to do to put together but I didn't think it was hard. Just use a good screw driver. I'm really happy with it. Exactly what I was after.

Great fun

Hugo started at 6 months with this on the floor, playing with the letters. At 11 months he used it as a walker, he got great joy out of posting the letters and delivering them to people across the room. He also was able to put a soft toy on it and carry it around. Great walker, very stable.
    Stable, the letters, fold down slots - lots to play with as well as terrific walker

wheresmycoffee

wheresmycoffeeBunbury

Worst thing I have ever bought for my baby

NickyR

I love it. My son is walking everywhere with this, he can change direction easily. It wasn't that hard to put together. Instructions were helpful. I'd recommended it for a baby close to walking.