Australia Post Load&Go Reloadable Visa Prepaid

Australia Post Load&Go Reloadable Visa Prepaid

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

The Prepaid seem useless too.

These seem to be useless. Can't use it for an Australian editorial to pay for an ad. Couldn't use it for dating app subscriptions either. I used to have success with the load and go - a shame they've killed these off.

Hi Jay,

You've left this review under Load and Go but it seems you may be talking about something. Can you please tell me the specific card you're trying to use? What colour is it?

Craig M.

Craig M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Load n Go Visa

Load n Go Visa is no longer available at Australia post office.s..There was a falling out with Visa and as a result all of the cards available no longer have tech support. As such you can forget trying to load the Visa card you have.

Alfred

AlfredPerth, WA

Limited use and support is null.

The card has limited use as it can not be used at some supermarkets. Support over the phone , on line or at the Post Office is null for neither of my cards (Everyday and Travel Platinum). Real waste of money.

Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

Find out how Australia Post Load&Go Reloadable Visa Prepaid compares to other Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

Peter Connell

Peter ConnellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still waiting for my money, after 2 months plus

Wyndhamite.Kimberley, WA

Follow up to my last review

Catherine BNE.

Catherine BNE.South East Queensland, QLD

Love my Load and Go!

I love my Load & Go card. It makes online shopping a breeze! I feel safe knowing that, even if the worse comes to the worst, a hacker can't access my bank account. What's more, I can never overspend!
Three cheers for Australia Post for having such a great card.

nothappyjan

nothappyjanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

so easy

found it so easy to walk into a post office ask for what I needed and guess what did get what I wanted and with great customer service and to top it off even a smile,

Heinz

Heinz

Just what I was after...

now I can shop online and in store...and it helps me not to over spend...best thing I ever came across..now that Its Christmas shopping time I dont have to overspend ...l just top up my card and use just what is on there...

Priscila L.Australia Post

It's great that you're able to budget yourself using this card, maybe I need to get one :P

This is perfect

This i find safer when making payments,to other banks plus still learning,i have not used my card for a while and just wanted to know if its valid.would be great help in my future purchases

Jo Warner

Jo WarnerCentral West, NSW

Best thing since sliced bread

I don't know how I lived with out my load and go card, I couldn't now. I feel safe online or in shops. I use mine all the time everywhere

Priscila L.Australia Post

Yay so glad you love your load and go card. Feeling safe and protected is a great feeling and it's great that the card makes you feel that way.

annaSydney, NSW

Load and go does not release funds for payments.

I tried to send some items from an overseas website, but load and go rejected the payments. I kind of think this card is useless , or can I fix this problem. I have tried few website , they are very reputed supermarkets but load and go has rejected the payment.

Hi Priscila,
My payment was rejected from my end, it says 3D secure authentication failed. It is nothing to do with the Website which I am using. I want to deliver some grocery items for my parents overseas.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Please call our Load and Go team, their number is on the back of your card and they can help you with this issue so you can make your order to your parents.

Malard

MalardPerth, WA

It's Cheap, but the price is speed

I transferred money from my bank to the Reloadable Visa Prepaid Card to pay some bills. After 36 hours the money is still not loaded on the card. I enquired at my local post office to see if there was a reason for the hold-up. The reply was " no there is no problem, its usually the sending bank that has not completed the transaction". This only happens when I transfer to the card. When I transfer to another bank it happens in less than a day. The "manage your card from anywhere" is not available from some locations outside Australia.

The card and the charges are cheap compared to others, just don't expect transfers to happen within a day.

MatthewAustralian Capital Territory

Useless product. Did not allow me to check a balance or with cash overseas

The point of this seems to be having a prepaid card that can be used for transactions. I am in europe and have been unable to check a balance or withdraw cash. All i could do was try and track how much could remain on the card via receipts. It works fine in Australia though. Useless product auspost

Priscila L.Australia Post

That may be the card is not accepted that or the was an error with the ATM, have you been able to withdrawal money at all?

Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Great Product for a Credit Alternative

I love my Load & Go. It's great for when your in a jam credit wise. I'm not a big believer in Credit Cards, I'd rather ASAP. I do a lot of shopping (online) from the US, UK etc and some companies nowadays only accept credit/debit cards. My Load & Go has saved my online bacon many times, it's easy to load and simple to use. The fees can be a little pricey, but for me it's a small price to pay to get what I want!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Yay so glad you love your Load and Go card, it's so handy isn't it?

BRIANRHunter Region, NSW

It no longer exists

It is now a MasterCard,
My one was frozen accidentally by MasterCard who apologised but the damage was done .
I was not notified they had frozen it and I had received a parking ticket

Priscila L.Australia Post

Sorry to hear that your new Mastercard had frozen on you and cause you to get a fine, how annoying! Hope your experience with this card gets better from here.

BRIANR

It did not freeze,you froze it by mistake, and I paid the fine

Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

Proven to be ideal for what I need.

Effective service. I have used this service for several years. Never ever, ever found any problems whatsoever.
I cannot say enough about this service, a very good one to have, thankyou.

Priscila L.Australia Post

So glad to hear that this service has been so good to you and never let you down.

Robert S.

Robert S.Sydney, NSW

The Visa card experience

As with Les of Brisbane, my reloadable Visa card expired and when I visited Aus Post, I was directed to its replacement being the Mastercard.

All of my re-occurring bill payments didnt get paid, my daughters mobile accounts were deactivated etc. When I contacted Aus Post I was directed to Mastercard where I was informed that the new card doesn't provide for ongoing deduction.

The response to Les of Brisbane's similar issues was that the new card is better - I am yet to see how having a replacement card which does less than its predecessor is better...................

Nik S

Nik SQueensland

Money taken!!

I have had the card almost a year never a problem but today I loaded $250 on the card & by that night when l went to pay due bills the amount of $82 had been taken from somewhere in Brazil.
To say the least I'm very angry

rodPerth, WA

load and go Australia post debit card

I bought the load and go from the post office. when I first bought the load and go card. it was great they were good for 3 years. I would go to the drive through at Mc Donalds by the time I payed with my card by the time I drove to the next window. I would have a text sent to my phone. it would tell me how much I spent. what my balance was. you could put in $10 at a time not $20 as is the case now. my cards were corrupted on 2 separate occasions. now you have to put in a minimum of $20. the cards are good for a year. I only put money on the card 2 days before my bill is due. when you buy something you don't get a notification on your phone reguards your balance.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Okay so just to confirm, the app is not sending you notifications of your balance however you are able to check it whenever you need to. I understand it's handy to know there and then of the remaining balance.

LorraineB

LorraineB

One star is too good for this rubbish

Customer service (ha ha) in Asia somewhere says that its the merchants fault that I can not pay my bills with my Visa reloadable. Load N Go. I follow all the on line directions as to how to put funds on my card but my bank wont accept the number. Again the incomprehensible service chap says that its my banks fault. Totally hopeless. AVOID this card. Frustrating, inconvenient and useless.