loans.com.au Questions & Answers

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

30 questions from our users

Mark T.
Mark T.asked
loans.com.au

Are new path lending any good

Nissan navara
Nissan navara

Not sure, but loans.com.au were wonderful

Optimist

Kaitiasked

petiteviolon
petiteviolonasked
loans.com.au

What are the application fess for a new car loan? How do I find out if my car is on your "green Car" list without having to give you my private contact information? You have an online chat for questions, make it useful.

Jason Lim
Jason Limasked
loans.com.au

Our homeloan - owners occupied with you are still 3.34%, it is no where near the advertised rate. why?

Hanna
Hannaasked
loans.com.au

Does anyone know if they accept 1 year proof of bonus or do I need 2 years?

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Hanna, that depends upon your specific circumstances. For information specific to your financial situation please contact our Sales Team on 13 10 90.

Adam N.asked
loans.com.au

Im looking at a car loan. Is the interest rate offered today locked in for the duration of the loan or can loans.com.au put Up the interest rate at any stage of the loan period?

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Adam, all of our car loans are fixed rate so the rate does not change during the life of the loan.

David
Davidasked
loans.com.au

Do existing customers get locked out from lower interest rates advertised?

romsta
romsta
Patrick
Patrick

Please be aware Existing customers DO NOT get their advertised low rates!!! It’s only to attract new customers.

Rohit C
Rohit C

I agree with Patrick

Robyn L.
Robyn L.asked
Home Loans

How long does it take to get the loan from initial application?

Patro
Patro

It took 10 days all total .I applied on 10th July money was in account on 18th July..

2020homewa
2020homewa
Michelle H.
Michelle H.asked
loans.com.au

How long does it take for money to transfer from loan account to a different bank account?

Violet
Violetasked
loans.com.au

What is their online platform like for using with an offset account with redraw facilities?

Dan
Danasked

Hi,

If I leave loans.com do a get the $300 fee per loan split or is this only per security.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

I'm sorry Dan I don't understand your question. Would you be able to please call our Customer Service team to discuss? You can reach them on 13 10 90.

Dominic
Dominic

Customer service that takes an hour plus on hold before you finally get to someone

scott
scottasked
loans.com.au

i have been in my job for 10 weeks, and have a 3 month probation, is this a problem? or should I get a letter from my employer?

Adrianasked

Hi loans.com.au,
Could you please explain why transfers are not carried out on the weekends?
For example If I transfer from an external account on a Friday morning, the money will not show up in he loan account until Monday afternoon. Yet if I transfer on Tuesday, transfer arrives next day.
This means additional interest, as it is calculated daily, yet we can't transfer daily. Unfair

Connor J
Connor J
Adrian

still no response from loans.com.au

Reginasmith
Reginasmithasked

Hi,

Does loans dot com au allow to top up the existing loan on investment loan? If not, do you allow to top up the existing owner occupied loan? I know that borrowing capacity, financial capacity and revaluation of the property are still required I just want to find out if they allow to top up the existing loan? Thanks

dazza
dazza

Looks like they only answer the questions that are easy & suit them.

Alex
Alexasked
loans.com.au

For a car loan does money go to me first to then pay the dealer or do i have to organise for loans.com.au to pay the dealer?

Kabards
Kabards

Hi Alex, I am afraid I am unable to help you on this, I have 2 investment property loans with them, not a personal loan.
sorry

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Alex, if you take out a car loan with us, we will pay the money directly into the dealer’s account. Just send us the invoice, which should include the dealer's bank account details, and we will arrange payment.

leonr64
leonr64asked
loans.com.au

I am considering refinancing with loans.com.au.

I'm thinking about whether their offset account is a good idea. If I were to go for the offset option and move our daily banking to them, how well does their system work compared to larger banks? I currently have accounts with two banks, and have noticed lately transfers made in the morning appear at the other bank on the same day. Does anyone know if loans.com.au have similar processing times to these other banks? It's pretty handy now that we don't always have to wait for overnight transfers any more!

adiesky
adiesky
Debbie
Debbieasked
loans.com.au

I’m thinking of refinancing my home with this lender. With all the reviews I’ve read about them raising the interest after signing has me worried. Will they really raise my interest and repayments as soon as I sign? What are the hidden costs if any? I know it’s going to cost around $1200 to refinance but no ongoing costs after that apparently. Am I correct?

Adj
Adj
Sam
Samasked
loans.com.au

In my contract it says 'a management fee interpreted as commission is payable over the life of the loan. The amount of commission is not certain at this date'
Does anyone know roughly what the ongoing fees are?

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Sam, our home loans have no ongoing fees. Could you please contact Customer Care or message us your name and contact number and we will call you discuss the contract details. You can reach us on 13 10 90.

Get an answer from our members and loans.com.au representatives