VerifiedMPN:920-008233

JAD
JADSydney, NSW25 posts
trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC451 posts

The best keyboard and mouse for your desktop

On Sunday 23rd July 2023 I purchased this so I could use it for my business wirelessly with Windows 11 on the Dell Inspiron 9020 SFF Desktop by resting my hands on the palm rest on the keyboard so they won't get tired. Show details
Al K.
Al K.Sydney, NSW5 posts

I understood 3 pcs not enough, please make 7!

It is not bad but as of today it is not enough to have 3 devices with a single usb dongle.
I need minimum 3 dongles to work with it as I have monitor HUB which is connected to a laptop and 2 desktop pcs. 2 Android devices + Tablet + TV. One dongle sits in monitor. How do I manage the rest or my devices if I can only use 3? I was hopping that this KB will make life easier, but in fact it is not.
Thestorydude
ThestorydudeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC36 posts

Ideal productivity keyboard for both Business and personal use

The mouse that comes with this keyboard and mouse set is comfortable to hold and use. The keyboard has a much-appreciated armrest that allows for comfortable typing experience. I like the ability to either use the unifying receiver or Bluetooth to connect.

However, after using this for a while, the keyboard tends to have a few of the keys tend to fade out. I wish Logitech would make the letters on the keys not fade out this easily after about a short period of frequent use. Show details

Darren W.
Darren W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Vinh N
Vinh NSydney, NSW2 posts

Great wireless keyboard mouse combo

Just got this recently. So far so good. Set up was quick and work straight out of the box. Typing on the key board has a good feel and quite so it's very good for people that may need to use this in the bedroom. The mouse feel very good in hand also. The only issue I have is the keyboard lay out seem very tight and may need sometime to get use to.
Trevor L
Trevor LSydney, NSW

Smooth keyboard and mouse, but pricey

Nice palm rest, but may be hard to clean as it has a layer of fabric. Well designed curved keyboard. The ctrl key on the left is a little small to do copy and pasting of text/images.
Paul