3.6

58% · 74 · 33%

David
DavidSouthwest, VIC6 posts

Too vertical?

Because the hand sits vertically, it is more difficult to grab and move the mouse. Good at rest but I find in order to move it I need to keep using my little finger on the bottom and has calloused from use. I had an older Microsoft vertical mouse that wore out and I notice it wasn't as vertical in its design so you could still use downward pressure from your hand to move it that you can't do with this one. Show details
Greekopoulos
GreekopoulosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great mouse, cant go back to flat again!

I havent got carpal tunnel, but definitely headed in that direction. So i got the ergonomic mouse, and it's been so great! I thought i'd struggle with the shape but you get used to it so quickly! Glodes smoothly across the desk and the left/right clicks are so light, it doesn't add pressure to your wrist/fingers.
M Yang

Kev H
Kev HSouth East Queensland, QLD77 posts
Dennis Tablizo
Dennis TablizoSydney, NSW11 posts

I love this mouse so far!

The feel is natural just like a hand shake. Puts no stress on the wrist. Smooth and responsive. It has internal rechargeable battery which is absolutely brilliant! Cannot go wrong with this product! Show details
Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Once you go vertical, there is no going back!

Love this mouse. Fits perfectly to the hand and although i wouldn't recognize any immediate or possibly long term ergonomic benefits, the feel and efficiency achieved from utilizing this mouse is worth every penny. Product also has the best battery life i have ever experienced across any wireless device and when it does require charging, it is still possible to utilize the mouse unlike some apply products ;) Show details
Belle
Belle24 posts

Rubber perishes

Love the angle, buttons I find ever so slight resistant (but I think that about most mice), size a bit big for me so I gave it to my partner with bigger hands. He likes it. But he also doesn't clean it. Maybe from his skin oils the rubbery body is flaking off and has perished. Looks eek and will probably get sticky soon.
Oliver K.
Oliver K.2 posts

Almost perfect, but complaints are on a high level

Adjusting to this style of mouse took me virtually no time and immediately had a comforting effect on my wrist.
It's well built, has a pleasing touch to it and simply works!
I'm a great fan of having the ability to change the cursor speed on the fly.
The only complaint I have, and this might be a very personal one, is its weight.
For me it could be a little heavier to have some momentum to work with.
4 stars for me might be a solid 5 to someone else. Show details
Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD185 posts
ozGuru
ozGuruNSW, 214014 posts

Disappointing for the price

Ergonomic palm angle is the only good thing about this mouse. Disappointed with lack of features and functions when compared to MX Master 2S for such high price. Badly positioned Front Back buttons cannot be operated without unintentionally clicking the select buttons. Absence of hyper scrolling sucks.