Long Life Grout Cleaner

Long Life Grout Cleaner

Pauline

PaulineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing results

I heard of this cleaner, was dubious but with very minimal effort I have perfectly white, bright grout on my bathroom floor again. I have tried some extremely expensive products previously but not with anywhere near the success that I had with Long Life. This product did everything it said it would, I'm very impressed!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$10.00.

Terry V.

Terry V.

Very Disappointed

After two applications, very little improvement. A lot of scrubbing with no result. Long Life needs to improve its product so it does what it says. Waste of money. Don't buy.

Purchased in August 2020.

Zars Dale

Zars DaleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

WASTE OF MONEY

ABSOLUTE WASTE OF MONEY. Big process followed the guidelines and it was no cleaner than to begin with. Utter waste of time. Have purchased basic bathroom products which were more effective.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$10.00.

Bathroom & Toilet Cleaners

Find out how Long Life Grout Cleaner compares to other Bathroom & Toilet Cleaners

Bails

BailsSydney, NSW

Works great. Puts some effort in for excellent results

I've been doing my floor in blocks of 16-20 tiles every day or 2. Mainly just cause its handy to do between jobs working from home and i have to shift furniture to the bit i'm not cleaning. I've been spraying then working it in with a cheap paint brush for a minute or two then leaving for 20 minutes. Quick run over with a grout brush then mop with water only using one of those dreadlock type mops. Mop properly later with the same brand tile cleaner. Magic result.

CleanFreak

CleanFreakSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

I saw an article pop up by 9 News with pictures saying how amazing this stuff is. Literally turned black grout to white.... Bought it, tried it three times in three different places. Didn't do anything.

Paul G.Sydney, NSW

Awesome

Simple to use spray. Wait and wipe. Is most effective when used with scrubbing brush. Dissolves accumulated waxy greasy grout stains. Amazing results but surface must be mopped after as it leaves a film. Leaves original grout colour without an acidic action. Spot treat difficult areas of needed.

Patrick

PatrickSydney Surrounds, NSW

The only product that could successfully clean my grout

Bought for $10 at Bunnings after reading the positive reviews. Have tried a number of different options to clean and whiten the dirty grout in my bathroom but nothing worked. I sprayed long life grout cleaner on the grout.. left it for 10 mins or so. Scrubbed with a toothbrush and once the grout dried it was significantly whiter and cleaner. I was able to remove a reasonable amount of brown residue from the grout which no other product was able to do. Definately worth using considering it's only $10.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$10.00.

Amazing- it works

Brought my white grout back from grubby grey A looks likes it just been grouted again - was sceptical it would work as pure bleach never did it as well as this product- got it from Bunnings - best $10 bucks I’ve ever spent!!!

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$10.00.

Hooty

HootySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent results . minimal effort.

I used the 2l bottle from Bunnings in a spray bottle. Worked amazing!! Light scrub with broom ( I used a deck broom with shorter ,firmer bristles) then mopped up with with hot water! Grout is like new. Very happy.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$21.95.

Chazza19802

Chazza19802Far North Queensland, QLD

What once was an amazing product, now no longer... grrrr

Well I have one old bottle of this tile and grout cleaner that was running low, it was working great, I decided to get another bottle in the 2 litre, exactly the same and well it was disappointing to say the least. The initial older bottle was amazing and the grout came up white again perfectly, however I can’t say the new formula however. So far nothing. Majorly disappointed

Purchased in June 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Marie Taylor

Marie TaylorSydney, NSW

An AMAZING product.

I have white thick grouting between small white tiles which were extremely dirty, tried various methods of cleaning with no success, read reviews after looking on how to restore whiteness and read about this product, so thought I would try and it's absolutely amazing,the grout is sparkling white and the product is so easy to use, 100% happy.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$10.00.

Peter

PeterWestern Australia

Excellent product

After 20years of heavy traffic on off white tiles and cream grout. Most of the grout was black with dirt. I sprayed this stuff on, left it for 5-10 minutes and then used a little round scrubbing brush that I attended to a battery drill, each tile took 10 seconds to do then wiped over with a mop and water. Instant as good as new. Have pictures of before and after.

Mem E.

Mem E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The only grout clearner that works.

Carol gSydney, NSW

Excellent product

Like all the Long Life products, their grout cleaner does the trick. Spray on, scrub and come back 10 minutes later and the dirt is gone .Very happy customer indeed

Louise

LouisePerth, WA

The only product that works

I have black tiles and black grout and so the grout and tiles become white with calcium build up from the water. I have tried EVERYTHING with no success until I used this product. Spray on scrub with a brush and the calcium build up is all gone. Love this product.

Colmaree

Colmaree

Excellent cleaner

I have tried many things to clean my grout (bicarb & vinegar etc) nothing worked but thought I’d give this product a try and wow it’s excellent product would highly recommend

Julia M

Julia MDarling Downs, QLD

Finally found a grout cleaner that works

Just spray on, leave for 5 to 10 minutes then give the grout a quick scrub with a grout brush. Wipe over then mop when finished. This product worked great for me. Did the whole house in one day, turned black grout lines into a clean grey colour. Will definitely keep this one in the cupboard, love it !

Angelamo

AngelamoPerth

Waste of money

I love Long Life products, but this one is just a waste of money.
Did nothing for my grout.
2 litres binned.
I tried 2 times in different areas both fail

Jayne

JayneAdelaide

Great product

I have very light coloured floor tiles and the grouting is also very light coloured. The grout was very grubby (black in some places). Prior to paying $400 to have the tiles professional steam cleaned I decided to give this product a try. I bought a scrubbing brush with a long handle so I didn't have to bend too much. I applied the product, waited ten minutes then scrubbed with the scrubbing brush. I then mobbed off with a clean mop. The result is amazing. Tiles look almost brand new!

Lynn

LynnBlenheim, New Zealand

Did the job easily

Easy and quick to use. I used a small nail brush and dishwasher brush to get into corners. I wore gloves. The fumes were quite strong in the confined space of a shower but I just worked quickly.