Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140WAUS

Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140WAUS

See the Best Food Sealers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Purchase

Brilliant, easy to use and lived up to all expectations. I had gone through two cheap brands and decided to spend a bit extra this time on the Luvele. So glad I did.

Purchased in August 2019 at Online.

Thanks for sharing :)

Ray

Heading off camping Sunday it’s about to get another workout Friday morning!

RoboCookMid North Coast, NSW

The best I've used

Purchased in July 2019 for $235.00.

Warren J.Wheatbelt, WA

Absolutely First Class product :)

I recently purchased the Deluxe Pro Vacuum Sealer. I'm from a farm in the WA Wheatbelt, so what an amazing surprise how easy, efficient, quiet, and such an exceptionally high level of quality in how it is manufactured.
Given our distance from good fresh food access, the best product we have purchased in a very long time.
The product vacuum packs and double-seals the Luvele Vacuum Bags incredibly well!!! Far less town visits and more farm fun!!! Fantastic communication and level of service from Luvele.

Purchased in July 2019 at Luvele Website for $235.00.

Dan H

Dan HSydney, NSW

Awesome! Justifies buying food in bulk

Best thing we have bought ! We now buy our foods in bulk and the luvele vacuum sealer takes care of the best way to store them. Easy to use and the amount you can save on foods outweighs the purchase price.

Purchased in July 2019.

Herbert B.

Herbert B.Darwin, NT

the perfect seal

I had a sealer previously and it stopped working. So I googled and found this one to be good. When it arrived we checked it out and my God this really is so much better than the one we had before. I can recommend this sealer to anyone any time.

Purchased in June 2019.

Cheers!

Happy Pensioner

Happy PensionerSydney, NSW

Quiet Quality

Very happy with the Luvele vacuum sealer, whilst it is a bit slower than the sunbeam food sealer that it replaces, it is so much quieter, it's well worth the wait! Furthermore, you don't have to stand there holding it down, just lock the handle and come back a few seconds later. Brilliant..

Purchased in June 2019 at Luvele on line for $140.00.

Happy with my vacuum sealer

I received my order by the promised date. So far very impressed with the product, the instructions are easy to follow and it is very straightforward to use. I would recommend this product.

Purchased in June 2019.

Roann

RoannCentral, SA

Excellent Vacuum Sealer - Can't Fault It !

Love this Vacuum Sealer - did some research and decided on this one. Have used it for 3 months and so far have no regrets! It is easy to use and is an excellent Vacuum Sealer. Features which helped us choose this one over other brands of similar price: Continuous sealing without having to wait for it to cool down between each seal; Easy one-handed closure of lid; Double Seal Line and Manual Options! Highly recommend this vaccum sealer! It also stores neatly in vertical position!

Purchased in February 2019.

Cheers!

One of the best on the market

I have a number of vacuum sealers and this is definitely the best. It will not overheat when used for a long periods of time and the great pump. The double seal is excellent

Purchased in May 2019.

Cheers Roman!

Babe

BabeMurray Region, NSW

Best Ever On-Line Purchase

Purchased in May 2019 at luvele.com.au for $224.95.

Tim D.Luvele

Such an epic review! Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience :)

Amazing, I love it!

I bought a cheaper one thinking how bad could it be? Didn't last a month. This thing is amazing, works brilliantly. The only thing I wish it had was a power switch, where I have it set up makes it difficult to unplug it from the power board. Other than that I highly recommend it!

Cheers Mate

mick m

mick mCentral, TAS

Five star appliance

I purchased two of these, for my two adult children. We put them to the test at the weekend. Honestly we could not fault them. They worked perfectly. Thank you luvele for both great customer service and two absolutely impressive appliances.

Luv that Mick

Jane

JaneMelbourne

Excellent Machine and Customer Service

Very happy with this buy. The machine has been in constant use with all our home grown produce. It's easy to use, robust and effective. The customer service is excellent too. Real people with a genuine interest in their customers. I highly recommend! I will be a regular customer :)

Cheers Jane

Very useful appliance

Hi Joe,

Just received the Delux Pro Vacuum Sealer. A trial run went smoothly, the vacuum sealed food looked very impressive, as in all the air had been sucked out.

One factor in buying this sealer from Luvele is your excellent support. Last year I had an issue with a mincer, this was fixed fully and immediately. The prompt solution was much appreciated, and gives one greater confidence in buying from you.

Regards,
Harry

Thanks Harry

Rachael

RachaelNewcastle

Best customer service and excellent product

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Quite impressed with features

Had a vacuum sealer for a few years purchased from that German retailer which finally packed it in. The Luvele is a far superior sealer unit. The double seal is a great feature as the plastic may sometimes crease & one seal may not do the job. The other great feature is the pulse vacuum allowing you to infinitely regulate how much vacuum you want _ particularly handy for soft foods that will crush or food with higher moisture content which would otherwise be sucked through the seal. The service & attention by Luvele is very good _obviously out to ensure customers are happy.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Awesome Feedback, thanks Paul

JPac

JPacMelbourne

Excellent vacuum seal

The product has been great. It works exactly as described, is easy to use and the Luvele team have been great to deal with. The product is highly recommend, especially for sou vide cooking which is what I mainly use the product for (including fish, meat, vegetables and fruit). The bags provided with the product last for a long time too.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Tim D.Luvele

Awesome news, thanks for sharing

whhum

whhumBrisbane

Excellent Quality - Simple Operation and Double Seal !

I looked a few other vacuum sealers and found the Deluxe Pro to be the only one that does a double seal. Took it out of the box and within minutes I vacuum packed some bulk meat purchases. It is now permanently on bench in the pantry for quick use. Warms up very quickly and completes a number of consecutive seals with no issues. A high recommend product.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Tim D.Luvele

Thanks for the great review

David S.

David S.

The only negative is the price

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Thanks David

Fantastic product

I am very happy with my purchase of the Luvele Deluxe Pro. It is very easy and simple to use. I have used it a few times and it has worked really well. I am very glad I didn’t cheap out on some of the other vacuum sealers that are available!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Cheers Brock

John

Johnasked

Has this machine have an eternal vac outlet and hose?

RoboCook

Hi John, yes the machine does have and external vacuum port (right hand side of top panel) and also a separate control button for its operation (next to the vacuum port), it does come with a vacuum hose & fittings in the box
Hope this helps.

Sure does!

Warren J.

Hi John, RoboCook is right! Hose provided with fittings - Vacuum canisters if you need to use them are sold as accessories from Luvele and other brands. Fittings may be different though for some canisters. Some hose/tube adapters are available from places like Bunnings.... You won't regret purchasing from Luvele. Enjoy.

Susan Wasked

Will this work with foodsaver bag rolls

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your message :)

I can't see why not, however our bag widths 22cm and 28cm bags are designed for our vacuum sealers specifically.

Anything outside of this we obviously haven't tested, so we don't recommend it as you may get inconsistent results over time.

Regards Tim

Susan W

Thanks for this. My machine has developed a habit of not consistently detecting the bag, lots of wiggling to start the process, so looking to replace. The larger roll of. Foodsaver vacuum bags are 28cm so no reason why they shouldn’t work.....I have heaps so Don’t want to waste them!

Susan W

Sorry, forgot to ask. What is difference between deluxe and supreme models please and where to buy?

Roann

Roannasked

The Levels Deluxe Pro has a hose port and canister button. Where do you buy these accessories. I cannot find them on their Australian website of eBay? Has anyone used these accessories?

Hi Roann,

Thanks for your message, we have a limited amount of canisters left. the sizes are 475, and 800ml. We are sold out of the bigger 1900ml. If you would like to purchase the smaller ones we will need to custom invoice you for these. Our email is: support@luvele.com.au

Cheers Tim

Get an answer from our members and Luvele representatives

CategoryFood Sealers