Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140WAUS

Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140WAUS

MPN: LDPVS140WAUS

PumpyCentral West, NSW

The best vacuum sealer I have used.

Purchased in June 2020 at Luvele Apppliances for A$248.90.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Wow Pumpy, thanks for the amazing feedback. So glad to hear you are enjoy all the features of your new Deluxe PRO vacuum sealer. Thanks for sharing your photos as well : ))

Evi

EviSydney Surrounds, NSW

The best vacuum machine

I have been using for 3weeks.
The machine works very well and easy to use it.
It doesn’t take too long to heat up and cool down.
Essential machine for the bulk meat!

Purchased in August 2020 at Luvele for A$249.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for sharing your great review and photos Evi, nice job : ))

Quality product...quality service...happy customer

Purchased in July 2020 for A$250.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for sharing your feedback Sam, and thank you the great photos, nice job : ))

Brandon

BrandonPerth, WA

Solid product and customer service

So far I've used the deluxe pro vacuum sealer for preparing meats such as salmon, pork, chicken and steaks for sous vide. Instructions online were easy to understand for the first time and continued use has been easy to use afterwards.

The product has not missed a beat sealing bag after bag. I decided to buy this product from researching and referencing all the reviews on the product's reliability and ease of use. I also noticed how active customer support is on a few different forums and that was the deciding factor in purchasing from you as opposed to other brands that may sell through retail stockists but have very little direct customer engagement.

Purchased in July 2020 at luvele for A$248.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing feedback Brandon, we are very glad to hear you have not been disappointed and are enjoying your new vacuum sealer : ))

Penny

PennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Deluxe Luvele vacuum sealer

This is a quality product backed by quality service! Easy to use after watching the video (backed up by written instructions) and the bonus is that I have more space in my freezer as once sealed they pack flat. Some of the products I buy used to get bad freezer burn thanks to all the air trapped in the container, now a thing of the past - perfectly sealed now for a much longer freezer lifespan!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$269.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing review Penny, so glad to hear our vacuum sealer has already helped make life a little easier in your kitchen : ))

Mitch

MitchSydney, NSW

Love it!

Really impressed with the vacuum sealer. Loving it so far.
Only feedback I can offer is would be great if you were able to remove the overflow section to make it easier for cleaning.
Otherwise great!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$249.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the great feedback Mitch, also appreciate the feedback on the removable tray idea, this is something we will look in to : ))

Happy customer

Happy customer

Simply the best domestic vacuum sealer!

Purchased your Deluxe Pro sealer 2 weeks ago to replace
my 10 year old Sunbeam. After just 2 weeks of use the Deluxe Pro
is the best sealer I have found. Outstanding features and very
easy to familiarise yourself with. Love the 2 stage handle and
the pulse button which allows you to package pies, bread rolls
and pastries without crushing them. I just sealed several kg's
of fresh fish and the moist button works so well for this
function. This is a great appliance. Keep up the great designs.
Brian C. Armadale, Vic

Purchased in July 2020 for A$249.50.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing feedback Brian, we are so glad to hear you are enjoying your new Luvele vacuum sealer : ))

Drew H.

Drew H.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect companion for Sous Vide cooking

I bought the Deluxe Pro Vacuum Sealer to go along with my birthday gift of a Sous Vide machine so I was really excited when they arrived same day. The Deluxe Pro was recommended by some Sous Vide enthusiasts online and it has been fantastic so far - so easy to use and the double-seal is perfect for sous vide cooking so that there is basically no risk of the bag rupturing in the water bath. Very compact and easy to use machine with no effort required at all. Can't recommend this one enough.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$248.95.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi Drew, thanks for the great review, this is greatly appreciated. We are so glad to hear our vacuum sealer has helped make your Sous Vide cooking a success :))

Trish Duncan

Trish DuncanSydney, NSW

Love this Machine!

I bought the LUVELE DELUXE PRO VACUUM SEALER last month. Delivery was prompt and used the machine immediately to seal a few items in my fridge. It was so easy to use and the result was great. This machine is essential to package all meat and fish to last that much longer. It has changed the way I run my kitchen and manage my grocery shopping. Thank you Luvele - very pleased with the product and will recommend to all my friends.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$248.95.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing review Trish, very glad to hear your new Vacuum Sealer has been a big help in your kitchen :))

Easy as

I am more then happy with my purchase, the vacuum sealer and bags do exactly as intended.
We have both saved money and increased food stores in our freezer.
The bags also work very well with my sous vide setup i have.
I look forward to purchasing more items from you in the future

Thankyou

• +2

Purchased in May 2020.

Great product

This is my first purchase of a vacuum sealer so I wanted a good one and am not disappointed. So simple to use. Nothing is out of bounds for keeping food freshness and longevity. It's staying right on my kitchen bench for easy reach.

Purchased in March 2020.

Jenny B

Jenny BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why didn’t I get one of these years ago???

Purchased in March 2020.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Wow, thanks for sharing your amazing feedback. We are so glad to hear you are enjoying your new vacuum sealer :))

Mark1

Mark1Daisy hill

Best Ive ever used

Wish I had purchased one of these years ago,easy to use and really quiet compared to most I have used. It also has a great selection of settings which you don't need some scholarship to understand. Will be buying a Luvele Mincer next can't wait to be able to use this pair in making my own mince and sealing them with my Luvele Pro Vacuum sealer. Highly recommend this to new or experienced people.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$248.95.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for sharing Mark, so glad you found our Deluxe PRO nice and easy to use :))

Bidyboo

BidybooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best vacuum sealer I have used

I purchased this machine as a replacement for another brand.
This machine is easy to use, versatile , fast and easy to clean. Can use on wet or dry foods although follow the instructions and wrap wet food (likes cooked chicken) in a piece of cling wrap before putting in the. Ag to stop the moisture heading up to the sealing unit. It really is a great appliance, well worth the money and I would highly recommend it.

Purchased in April 2020 at Luvele for A$248.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for your amazing review and great photos, nice job :))

Michelle G

Michelle GCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best vacuum sealer

Best vacuum sealer and so happy with our purchase very easy to use and if in doubt view how to use via YouTube tutorial. Excellent customer service and quick delivery.

Purchased in April 2020 at Luvele.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the great review. So glad to hear our YouTube tutorial was helpful :))
If anyone else wants to check it out, here is the link;

John S.

John S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This machine makes finding food in the freezer as easy as ABC

This product works exactly as is described. It has revolutionised how I store food for the better. I have a small freezer and have increased what I can store by eliminating unwanted air. By storing bags vertically I find everything easily. I highly recommend this for anyone time and space poor. The ability to seal bag after bag quickly is fantastic. This is a must for every kitchen and is worth the extra $ for the quality and service. Thank you. J

Purchased in April 2020 for A$250.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Wow, thanks for the amazing review, so glad to hear our vacuum sealer has helped with your food storage needs. Thanks for the awesome photos too, nice job :))

Pete2494

Pete2494Far North Queensland, QLD

Why has it taken me so long to buy a vacuum sealer?

Recently purchased the Delux PRO vacuum sealer from Luvele online, why it's taken me this long is a mystery, quick delivery even thought it is Christmas, product well made, appears sturdy and built to last, good clean design, especially like the bag roll storage chamber. Like the manual pulse feature allowing total control over the vacuum process, instructions easy to understand. The fact you can reseal commercial purchased foodstuffs as well as your own bags is an added bonus Time will tell if this is a long lasting product, I have a gut feeling it will be, but so far well pleased with the product.

Purchased in December 2019 at Luvele on line.

First timer

Wow, having read fab reviews before deciding on my purchase I can see why. So easy and simple to use. Extremely quick delivery. I am new to vacuum sealing but not for long. Love it already.

Purchased in November 2019 at Online direct from Luvel for A$237.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the support :)

Great Purchase

Brilliant, easy to use and lived up to all expectations. I had gone through two cheap brands and decided to spend a bit extra this time on the Luvele. So glad I did.

Purchased in August 2019 at Online.

Thanks for sharing :)

Ray

Heading off camping Sunday it’s about to get another workout Friday morning!

RoboCook

RoboCookMid North Coast, NSW

The best I've used

Purchased in July 2019 for A$235.00.