Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140WAUS

Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140WAUS

MPN: LDPVS140WAUS

Simply the best domestic vacuum sealer!

Purchased your Deluxe Pro sealer 2 weeks ago to replace
my 10 year old Sunbeam. After just 2 weeks of use the Deluxe Pro
is the best sealer I have found. Outstanding features and very
easy to familiarise yourself with. Love the 2 stage handle and
the pulse button which allows you to package pies, bread rolls
and pastries without crushing them. I just sealed several kg's
of fresh fish and the moist button works so well for this
function. This is a great appliance. Keep up the great designs.
Brian C. Armadale, Vic

Purchased in July 2020 for A$249.50.

Drew H.

Drew H.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect companion for Sous Vide cooking

I bought the Deluxe Pro Vacuum Sealer to go along with my birthday gift of a Sous Vide machine so I was really excited when they arrived same day. The Deluxe Pro was recommended by some Sous Vide enthusiasts online and it has been fantastic so far - so easy to use and the double-seal is perfect for sous vide cooking so that there is basically no risk of the bag rupturing in the water bath. Very compact and easy to use machine with no effort required at all. Can't recommend this one enough.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$248.95.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi Drew, thanks for the great review, this is greatly appreciated. We are so glad to hear our vacuum sealer has helped make your Sous Vide cooking a success :))

Trish Duncan

Trish DuncanSydney, NSW

Love this Machine!

I bought the LUVELE DELUXE PRO VACUUM SEALER last month. Delivery was prompt and used the machine immediately to seal a few items in my fridge. It was so easy to use and the result was great. This machine is essential to package all meat and fish to last that much longer. It has changed the way I run my kitchen and manage my grocery shopping. Thank you Luvele - very pleased with the product and will recommend to all my friends.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$248.95.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing review Trish, very glad to hear your new Vacuum Sealer has been a big help in your kitchen :))

Easy as

I am more then happy with my purchase, the vacuum sealer and bags do exactly as intended.
We have both saved money and increased food stores in our freezer.
The bags also work very well with my sous vide setup i have.
I look forward to purchasing more items from you in the future

Thankyou

• +2

Purchased in May 2020.

Great product

This is my first purchase of a vacuum sealer so I wanted a good one and am not disappointed. So simple to use. Nothing is out of bounds for keeping food freshness and longevity. It's staying right on my kitchen bench for easy reach.

Purchased in March 2020.

Jenny B

Jenny BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why didn’t I get one of these years ago???

Purchased in March 2020.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Wow, thanks for sharing your amazing feedback. We are so glad to hear you are enjoying your new vacuum sealer :))

Mark1

Mark1Daisy hill

Best Ive ever used

Wish I had purchased one of these years ago,easy to use and really quiet compared to most I have used. It also has a great selection of settings which you don't need some scholarship to understand. Will be buying a Luvele Mincer next can't wait to be able to use this pair in making my own mince and sealing them with my Luvele Pro Vacuum sealer. Highly recommend this to new or experienced people.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$248.95.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for sharing Mark, so glad you found our Deluxe PRO nice and easy to use :))

Bidyboo

BidybooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best vacuum sealer I have used

I purchased this machine as a replacement for another brand.
This machine is easy to use, versatile , fast and easy to clean. Can use on wet or dry foods although follow the instructions and wrap wet food (likes cooked chicken) in a piece of cling wrap before putting in the. Ag to stop the moisture heading up to the sealing unit. It really is a great appliance, well worth the money and I would highly recommend it.

Purchased in April 2020 at Luvele for A$248.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for your amazing review and great photos, nice job :))

Michelle G

Michelle GCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best vacuum sealer

Best vacuum sealer and so happy with our purchase very easy to use and if in doubt view how to use via YouTube tutorial. Excellent customer service and quick delivery.

Purchased in April 2020 at Luvele.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the great review. So glad to hear our YouTube tutorial was helpful :))
If anyone else wants to check it out, here is the link;

John S.

John S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This machine makes finding food in the freezer as easy as ABC

This product works exactly as is described. It has revolutionised how I store food for the better. I have a small freezer and have increased what I can store by eliminating unwanted air. By storing bags vertically I find everything easily. I highly recommend this for anyone time and space poor. The ability to seal bag after bag quickly is fantastic. This is a must for every kitchen and is worth the extra $ for the quality and service. Thank you. J

Purchased in April 2020 for A$250.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Wow, thanks for the amazing review, so glad to hear our vacuum sealer has helped with your food storage needs. Thanks for the awesome photos too, nice job :))

Pete2494

Pete2494Far North Queensland, QLD

Why has it taken me so long to buy a vacuum sealer?

Recently purchased the Delux PRO vacuum sealer from Luvele online, why it's taken me this long is a mystery, quick delivery even thought it is Christmas, product well made, appears sturdy and built to last, good clean design, especially like the bag roll storage chamber. Like the manual pulse feature allowing total control over the vacuum process, instructions easy to understand. The fact you can reseal commercial purchased foodstuffs as well as your own bags is an added bonus Time will tell if this is a long lasting product, I have a gut feeling it will be, but so far well pleased with the product.

Purchased in December 2019 at Luvele on line.

First timer

Wow, having read fab reviews before deciding on my purchase I can see why. So easy and simple to use. Extremely quick delivery. I am new to vacuum sealing but not for long. Love it already.

Purchased in November 2019 at Online direct from Luvel for A$237.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the support :)

Great Purchase

Brilliant, easy to use and lived up to all expectations. I had gone through two cheap brands and decided to spend a bit extra this time on the Luvele. So glad I did.

Purchased in August 2019 at Online.

Thanks for sharing :)

Ray

Heading off camping Sunday it’s about to get another workout Friday morning!

RoboCook

RoboCookMid North Coast, NSW

The best I've used

Purchased in July 2019 for A$235.00.

Warren J.

Warren J.Wheatbelt, WA

Absolutely First Class product :)

I recently purchased the Deluxe Pro Vacuum Sealer. I'm from a farm in the WA Wheatbelt, so what an amazing surprise how easy, efficient, quiet, and such an exceptionally high level of quality in how it is manufactured.
Given our distance from good fresh food access, the best product we have purchased in a very long time.
The product vacuum packs and double-seals the Luvele Vacuum Bags incredibly well!!! Far less town visits and more farm fun!!! Fantastic communication and level of service from Luvele.

Purchased in July 2019 at Luvele Website for A$235.00.

Dan H

Dan HSydney, NSW

Awesome! Justifies buying food in bulk

Best thing we have bought ! We now buy our foods in bulk and the luvele vacuum sealer takes care of the best way to store them. Easy to use and the amount you can save on foods outweighs the purchase price.

Purchased in July 2019.

Herbert B.

Herbert B.Darwin, NT

the perfect seal

I had a sealer previously and it stopped working. So I googled and found this one to be good. When it arrived we checked it out and my God this really is so much better than the one we had before. I can recommend this sealer to anyone any time.

Purchased in June 2019.

Cheers!

Happy Pensioner

Happy PensionerSydney, NSW

Quiet Quality

Very happy with the Luvele vacuum sealer, whilst it is a bit slower than the sunbeam food sealer that it replaces, it is so much quieter, it's well worth the wait! Furthermore, you don't have to stand there holding it down, just lock the handle and come back a few seconds later. Brilliant..

Purchased in June 2019 at Luvele on line for A$140.00.

Happy with my vacuum sealer

I received my order by the promised date. So far very impressed with the product, the instructions are easy to follow and it is very straightforward to use. I would recommend this product.

Purchased in June 2019.

Roann

RoannCentral, SA

Excellent Vacuum Sealer - Can't Fault It !

Love this Vacuum Sealer - did some research and decided on this one. Have used it for 3 months and so far have no regrets! It is easy to use and is an excellent Vacuum Sealer. Features which helped us choose this one over other brands of similar price: Continuous sealing without having to wait for it to cool down between each seal; Easy one-handed closure of lid; Double Seal Line and Manual Options! Highly recommend this vaccum sealer! It also stores neatly in vertical position!

Purchased in February 2019.

Cheers!

Chevau M.

Chevau M.asked

How wide is the sealing strip?

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi there, thanks for your inquiry. The vacuum chamber/sealing strip is 30cm in length. We sell 28cm wide and 22cm wide bag rolls for our vacuum sealers.

Mark from Melbourne

Mark from Melbourneasked

Is the Deluxe Pro good at sealing wet product ie stews, sauces etc. What is best way to use them to heat up for serving? My father in law is pretty good with microwave but that’s about it. Can you heat in the back or???

Laine

I find it easier to freeze or semi freeze first. You can do it from wet without a problem. Just quicker i defrost in fridge overnight then use microwave normally. If its really wet then i would reheat in a bowl as its easier to handle if hot

Luvele SupportLuvele

Yes, we agree with Lanie's great feedback. Stew's, soup's and sauce's can be vacuum sealed in a bag, however, you will need to semi-freeze these wet foods before vacuum sealing in a bag. Thanks.

Judy H

Judy Hasked

Can you only use Luvele rolls or are other brands compatible?

Laine

I have used the sunbeam, but have to say Luvele is by far better quality and much tidier

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi there, you can use other brands of bag rolls, however, we can only guarantee the quality of our bags, as there are a lot of cheap, poor quality bags on the market. Thanks.

Hi, Is this good for cryovac of stews etc ie lots of gravy?

Get an answer from our members and Luvele representatives