Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140WAUS

Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140WAUS

One of the best on the market

I have a number of vacuum sealers and this is definitely the best. It will not overheat when used for a long periods of time and the great pump. The double seal is excellent

Purchased in May 2019.

Best Ever On-Line Purchase

So, my story is that some years back I bought a cheap vacuum sealer, with the view that if I got a years worth of use out of it, I'd be happy with that. It was a bit of a gimmicky thing, and I really didn't have high expectations. After the first use, I realised I'd been wasting so much food, throwing it out when I could have been extending it's use-by-date, or even freezing it before it hit the magic number. Well, I got my year, and then some. I lent it out to friends, and even used it to vacuum pack massive amounts of undressed coleslaw and sliced onions for community BBQ's. All up, it more than paid for itself.

So, when my cheap number started to get a bit temperamental about it's sucking ability, I started to look into consumer product reviews for vacuum sealers. After a lot of reading, I was wavering between the Sunbeam and the Pro-Line, when I stumbled across the Luvele on eBay. Since that one had slipped my previous searches, I googled them and found the Luvele Website - and I'm super glad that I did. These guys addressed things that I hadn't even considered. Double seal, no waiting between seals... I mean, I'd always just done a double seal anyway, and hadn't thought about a machine that would do that, and the fact that I could do a really good run of packing without having to wait for the seal strip to catch it's breath was.... wow!

They had other things that I'd liked in the other models, too, like on-board roll storage, a lock down handle, the ability to store it upright to save space and the canister function. All things that I'd decided to aim for in my eventual model. To add to the allure, Luvele's was actually cheaper than the comparable models in the other brands.

So, I bit the bullet and put my order in. The delivery time was exceptional - I ordered on the Tuesday and it was delivered via Australia Post on the Friday which is unheard of in my neck of the woods- and after a quick read through the manual, I loaded my first vacuum bag with some mini veggie muffins and hit the Auto button. Absolutely destroyed them - sucked them into pancakes in the blink of an eye. When I stopped laughing, I went back to the manual, and decided that maybe a pulse vacuum might work better. A bit of trial and error and I finally had it worked out (I actually put them into containers, with the lids off, and packed the whole thing - box and all). Also, I'd suggest watching the YouTube video (https://youtu.be/dvxdXZyIxDY) of Joe demonstrating on a piece of salmon, but that's because Joe's nice to look at and the salmon looks amazing!

I love my Luvele. I can't believe I thought I was getting my money's worth out of that cheap piece of Aldi crap for all those years! The Luvele sucks the hell out of everything else I've ever seen. It's noisier than I thought it would be, but that's my ONLY complaint. It hasn't baulked at anything I've set it so far, and that's just been dealing with the contents of my fridge - after four boys, I am still working on remembering NOT to shop and cook for a veritable hoard of locust's. I'm very big on using up leftover vegetables into Stir Fry's, Fried Rice and ... yep, Veggie Muffins! Hence, my freezer is now the repository for lot's of pre-packed meals, which is excellent after a long day at work. And you know what? I'm actually looking forward to when my freezer get's low enough to do a side of beef and lamb!

So, all up, thanks Luvele! I'm really, really glad I stumbled across them. After some canisters, I'm eyeing off the yoghurt maker as my next purchase.

Edited to add: So, had around twenty teenagers at my place for a bonfire and barbie on the weekend, and did all the prep work over the preceding week. The Luvele not only coped with masses of sliced onion, coleslaw, potato salad and sausages, but by removing the air it actually made the bulk of it able to fit in my standard "four boy size" fridge, with room for my usual fridge dwellers.

Purchased in May 2019 at luvele.com.au for $224.95.

Such an epic review! Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience :)

Amazing, I love it!

I bought a cheaper one thinking how bad could it be? Didn't last a month. This thing is amazing, works brilliantly. The only thing I wish it had was a power switch, where I have it set up makes it difficult to unplug it from the power board. Other than that I highly recommend it!

Cheers Mate

Five star appliance

I purchased two of these, for my two adult children. We put them to the test at the weekend. Honestly we could not fault them. They worked perfectly. Thank you luvele for both great customer service and two absolutely impressive appliances.

Luv that Mick

Excellent Machine and Customer Service

Very happy with this buy. The machine has been in constant use with all our home grown produce. It's easy to use, robust and effective. The customer service is excellent too. Real people with a genuine interest in their customers. I highly recommend! I will be a regular customer :)

Cheers Jane

Very useful appliance

Hi Joe,

Just received the Delux Pro Vacuum Sealer. A trial run went smoothly, the vacuum sealed food looked very impressive, as in all the air had been sucked out.

One factor in buying this sealer from Luvele is your excellent support. Last year I had an issue with a mincer, this was fixed fully and immediately. The prompt solution was much appreciated, and gives one greater confidence in buying from you.

Regards,
Harry

Thanks Harry

Best customer service and excellent product

I purchased the deluxe vacuum sealer a few weeks ago, it is very easy to use and yields an excellent result with meat products (that is all I have used so far but will branch out to other foods eventually). The machine seal arm is very easy to use, the sealing process was quick and I managed to seal about 25 bags quite quickly. These are all tucked away in the freezer for future meals. Customer service has been second to none, this was my main motivation to order from Luvele. Before I purchased I had some questions and got a prompt and helpful reply from the company which inspired me to buy. The videos on the site as well as the very clear and user friendly manual meant I was able to use the machine immediately and successfully. I would highly recommend this product for vacuum sealing, it has been a wonderful addition to my kitchen. Thanks to Joe from Luvele for answering all my questions and for providing an excellent product!

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Quite impressed with features

Had a vacuum sealer for a few years purchased from that German retailer which finally packed it in. The Luvele is a far superior sealer unit. The double seal is a great feature as the plastic may sometimes crease & one seal may not do the job. The other great feature is the pulse vacuum allowing you to infinitely regulate how much vacuum you want _ particularly handy for soft foods that will crush or food with higher moisture content which would otherwise be sucked through the seal. The service & attention by Luvele is very good _obviously out to ensure customers are happy.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Awesome Feedback, thanks Paul

Excellent vacuum seal

The product has been great. It works exactly as described, is easy to use and the Luvele team have been great to deal with. The product is highly recommend, especially for sou vide cooking which is what I mainly use the product for (including fish, meat, vegetables and fruit). The bags provided with the product last for a long time too.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Awesome news, thanks for sharing

Excellent Quality - Simple Operation and Double Seal !

I looked a few other vacuum sealers and found the Deluxe Pro to be the only one that does a double seal. Took it out of the box and within minutes I vacuum packed some bulk meat purchases. It is now permanently on bench in the pantry for quick use. Warms up very quickly and completes a number of consecutive seals with no issues. A high recommend product.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Thanks for the great review

The only negative is the price

To start off with value is subjective and I purchased this to replace a $20 vacuum sealer that I got from Target, and at the end of the day they both take air out of and seal bags. The Luvele Deluxe Pro does it more efficiently and provides a better experience but if you're on a budget and looking to save money just get a cheap one from somewhere.

That out of the way, I'm glad I upgraded my vacuum sealer for the following features-
-in built bag roll storage and cutter: no more getting the bags out and then grabbing the scissors
-dual strip sealing: I would have to seal four times to achieve the same effect with my cheap sealer
-no delay waiting for cool down between sealing ('Smart Seal Technology")

So if you're not planning on sealing much stuff I wouldn't bother spending this sort of money, but if you plan on sealing a fair bit then I would recommend the Luvele Delux Pro because of the features it has it's a great product and good price compared to similarly featured other brands.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Thanks David

Fantastic product

I am very happy with my purchase of the Luvele Deluxe Pro. It is very easy and simple to use. I have used it a few times and it has worked really well. I am very glad I didn’t cheap out on some of the other vacuum sealers that are available!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Cheers Brock

Simple operation = Happy user

Easy clamping and double seal makes this machine the ultimate sealer for a very reasonable price, l previously had a supreme model, also very good which l donated to my son when l saw the advent f the new model with additional features which l saw as a great improvement for ease of use whilst making a very secure seal, it also works very well with the glass canisters.
i would strongly recommend the product and l have found Tim at Luvelle Warriewood very responsive and helpful to an Q & A regarding these products

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Great Nick, thanks for sharing mate :)

Great design and functions very well.

Just a word on my initial impression of my new Luvele Vac Packer. Pulled from packing and almost immediately started a process of vac packing a few pieces of fresh meat. It appeared initially that vacuum performance was not quite adequate and so left machine open for a while before performing another test. Second test was much more favourable and I can suggest that it might have something to do with seal around vacuum chamber expanding after being compressed in the locked position during the period of post manufacture and transport. Certainly after the experience with my older Vac packer, I’m enthusiastic about the performance of this machine. Having onboard roll holder and cutter is a great time saving idea and functions nicely.
Delivery time was very good as well and particularly so with Aust Post being the carrier.
I'll assess again after more use and update my review then and if it continues to perform as it does now I will add another star.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Thanks for the feedback :) Be sure to let the dual heat strips warm up. Can take a couple of minutes.

A great machine

Purchased this machine to replace a Sunbeam that had been been going for 8 years. Love the design, the functionality and you will love the cutter function. Works well and no problems as yet. Highly recommended if you are looking for a new or replacement vacuum packer. The delivery service by the company was superb.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Thanks for the feedback Jonno, where glad you found us :)

Great machine

I've had it for a couple of weeks, and used it a fair bit. I must say I'm very impressed. It does everything as advertised. Easy controls and functionality. I've had no problems whatsoever. I'd never had a vac sealer, and this has made bulk storage of meat for freezing a breeze. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for one. You won't regret it

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Thanks for the kind words Ben :)

Loving this machine.

I am absolutely loving my latest vacuum sealer, in particular the one handed close and release operation.
I still use my old one in our van, and really notice the difference in ease of operation. The double seal is a bonus as I often did a manual double seal on my old machine, just to make sure.
I use the new one mainly to extend the fridge life of fish hubby catches, to stop freezer burn, and for sous vide.
Luvele’s after sales service is also outstanding.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
This is awesome, thanks for sharing Jan :)

The vacuum sealer is the best, simple and easy to use.

I recently purchased the Luvele Deluxe PRO Vacuum Sealer, what a absolute gem of a machine. I have used two other brands in the past and they don't come anywhere near the proficiency of the Luvele Deluxe. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

Thanks Karen :)

Piece of mind

Seals our farm lamb beautifully and whole fish is a breeze with the custom cut option. We are just starting a micro hobby farm on 2.5 acres with plenty of produce planned to give us the freshest food storage in the cupboard or freezer.
Looking forward to a long lasting relationship.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Great review!! Thanks for sharing your story :)

Loving my very first vacuum sealer

It's a great product and easy to use.

The delivery was perfect timing given that my favourite butcher was closing for a couple of months due to renovation. Have stocked up and vacuumed sealed a lot of meat.

I have also used it to vacuum seal fresh avocados and then freeze.

Will also try and vacuum seal pre-made/ meal prepping sandwiches.It's a great product and easy to use.

I have also used it to vacuum seal fresh avocados and then freeze.

Will also try and vacuum seal pre-made/ meal prepping sandwiches.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Amazing! Luv this Marie, thanks for sharing :)

Will this work with foodsaver bag rolls
Hi Susan, Thanks for your message :) I can't see why not, however our bag widths 22cm and 28cm bags are designed for our vacuum sealers specifically. Anything outside of this we obviously haven't tested, so we don't recommend it as you may get inconsistent results over time. Regards TimThanks for this. My machine has developed a habit of not consistently detecting the bag, lots of wiggling to start the process, so looking to replace. The larger roll of. Foodsaver vacuum bags are 28cm so no reason why they shouldn’t work.....I have heaps so Don’t want to waste them!Sorry, forgot to ask. What is difference between deluxe and supreme models please and where to buy?

The Levels Deluxe Pro has a hose port and canister button. Where do you buy these accessories. I cannot find them on their Australian website of eBay? Has anyone used these accessories?
Hi Roann, Thanks for your message, we have a limited amount of canisters left. the sizes are 475, and 800ml. We are sold out of the bigger 1900ml. If you would like to purchase the smaller ones we will need to custom invoice you for these. Our email is: support@luvele.com.au Cheers Tim

2 YEAR Australian Warranty L 44cm x W 24cm x H 12cm x D 26cm, Weight: 3KG can you pls clarify warranty - general statement of 12 months vs this product 2 years. Also clarify dimensions - I dont understand the 4 dimensions - what size box would it fit into ie LengthxBreadthxDepth? many thanks Peter
Hi Peter, the shape isn't a straight forward rectangular prism. It's wider at the rear than it is at the front by 2cm, hence the double up dims. It's probably easier to just say it's max width is 26cm :) LengthxBreadthxDepth L 44cm x B 26cm x D 12cm This Vacuum Sealer comes with a 2 year or 24 month manufacturers warranty. All our other products come with the basic 12 month warranty. Hope that helps Timthanks Tim, have orderd one rgds peter