4Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140W

VerifiedMPNs:LDPVS140W and LDPVS140WAUS
4Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140W

100% · 880%
Simple to use
Can seal most food items
Great for sous vide cooking

Rachael
RachaelNewcastle3 posts
  Top Review

Best customer service and excellent product

I purchased the deluxe vacuum sealer a few weeks ago, it is very easy to use and yields an excellent result with meat products (that is all I have used so far but will branch out to other foods eventually). The machine seal arm is very easy to use, the sealing process was quick and I managed to seal about 25 bags quite quickly. These are all tucked away in the freezer for future meals. Customer service has been second to none, this was my main motivation to order from Luvele. Before I purchased I had some questions and got a prompt and helpful reply from the company which inspired me to buy. The videos on the site as well as the very clear and user friendly manual meant I was able to use the machine immediately and successfully. I would highly recommend this product for vacuum sealing, it has been a wonderful addition to my kitchen. Thanks to Joe from Luvele for answering all my questions and for providing an excellent product!

• Date Purchased:
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Hayden
Hayden 7 posts
Allen
AllenSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

A must have for every kitchen!!

I recently purchased a Luvele vacuum sealer and it works a treat. It’s so versatile and easy to use. Money well spent. Show details ·  1
  • +2Thumbnail
KamSydney80 posts

Great quality and easy to use

This is by far the best vacuum sealer I've owned, powerful and easy to use. The double seal does a fantastic job and has never failed. The locking handle is great and so much easier than having to press down hard at each end.

My dog is raw fed so I buy cartons of meat and turkey necks, then seal them into individual meals and freeze them.

Also did some Ling fillets with lemon and dill, and baby potatoes with butter, which I cooked Sous Vide.

My only complaint is that the Luvele badge isn't put on straight. I'm a bit OCD and things like this really annoy me once I notice them, and it shouldn't happen with such a good quality and expensive appliance.
Disappointing as everything else is perfect. Show reply

• +2Thumbnail
JenB
JenBNortheast, VIC9 posts

Love my Luvele

My new favourite kitchen appliance and such good value for money. Received super fast, works perfectlly and so easy! Just love using it and am looking forward to reducing our food waste. I have just done a batch of veges, blanched and vacume sealed and in the freezer for future use :) Show details ·  1
John W.
John W.South Australia9 posts

Wendy
WendySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best ever sealer

Best food sealer ever.

I had a cheap one before this but my son-in-law has a Luvele and he highly recommended it.

It is so efficient and quiet. I love the bag storage area and cutter and the fact you can seal by pulsing to take the air out a little at a time.

I am curious to try the storage containers and will purchase some soon to try.

What a fantastic product - one very happy customer. Show details ·  1

GL700WingAU3 posts
Yvonne
Yvonne2 posts

Problems with vacuum sealing Mason jars

I bought a set on Amazon to vacuum seal Mason jars. What port do I use on my machine and what buttons do I push to start vacuum sealing Show details ·  1
Val G
Val G

Catch of the day

I recently bought another deluxe pro machine for a family member. These machines are the best. My family are keen fishermen and use it to seal the catch of the day. I would highly recommend this machine. Show details
Steve B
Steve BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent Machine

VERY IMPRESSIVE
I purchased a Luvele Deluxe PRO Vacuum Sealer and have found it absolutely easy to use and does an excellent job especially with the double sealing stripe.
I have been purchasing meat in bulk as it saves a lot of space in the freezer, ordering on line is easy and quick delivery with a tracking number supplied. Show details ·  1
Mosomoso
MosomosoMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Yep. It's the one

I put this through its paces as soon as I got it. Sucks and seals like a dream, no annoying beeps or electronic overkill. Bags are excellent. Good people to deal with, feels very much like a family biz. Show details ·  1
Tim D.
Tim D.

Powerful Vacuum Sealer

I couldn't be happier with my Luvele Vacuum Sealer, I've used some cheaper models in the past and found this one to be middle of the road price wise. However the quality has been better than expected. The easy lock handle is super helpful, and having the storage option is also great.

We order from a local co-op and often buy bulk so having a powerful sealer with the double seal lines was a bonus. We also love how you can easily store on it's side to save space.

Thanks guys, Im so happy I'll probably grab the Glass Containers next, I think they connect to our sealer also :) Show details ·  1

Judi
JudiAU55 posts

Gary
GaryLaunceston5 posts

TheLoneRanger

Received my Superior unit in record time and looks a great machine but I’m struggling to make the vacuum part work as per the instructions. The SEAL operation is all good but when I position the food bag into the vacuum compartment, close and lock the lid and then press (as per instructions) the Vacuum/Seal button, it very slowly removes air but stops after about 75% of vacuuming. However if I then simultaneously press the Vacuum/Seal button WITH the seal button it does a perfect job.

This dual button press is contrary to the instructions that simply says insert the food bag correctly, then press the Vacuum/Seal bag ONLY and it will do both the vacuuming and sealing operations but not for me! Great looking product but need help to solve this issue.

Kam

When you press the Autovac button it will appear to "stop after about 75%" but it should then begin sealing automatically and the blue seal light should come on.

Luvele   DM

Hi there, thanks for your message. It will be best if you email us at support@luvele.com so we can help your trouble shoot this. Please email us and we'll reply with some assistance. Thanks.

TheLoneRanger

Thanks, doing that plus some pics as well, must be doing something wrong …. ☹️☹️

Tony W.
Tony W.

We have a Luvele vacuum sealer and it works great when it does but when it doesn't, you cant contact Customer Service (NO phone number) and they still haven't responded to 2 emails attempts

Jodie T.
Jodie T.

Can you vacuum seal liquid ie curries, stews etc in the Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140W?

GL700Wing

I've been freezing curries, stews etc in portion sizes first and then vacuum sealing them - this is the recommended approach.

Features:

• The Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140WAUS is an external vacuum sealer whose 'Smart Seal Technology' allows it to seal up to 100 bags in a row, saving you plenty of time and effort.
  • According to Luvele, this model can extend your food's freshness for up to 5 times longer than it would last when stored regularly.
  • It has bag roll storage and a cutting system, letting you customise the length of your bag to suit the food item you're packaging.
  • The sealer has a 'Dual Seal Strip' that creates a double seal on each bag to give it extra strength and durability, so you can stress less about a puncture compromising the quality of your food.
  • Preset vacuum pressure control options let you choose how tightly you want your food to be packed. With this Luvele model, you also have the option to manually operate the vacuum pressure - this extra control can help you easily package more delicate foods, such as biscuits.
  • It can also be stored upright, helping it easily and neatly fit into your kitchen cupboard.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140WAUS was easy to use, with many saying that it quickly became a kitchen staple because of this.
  • According to reviews, the machine is great for sous vide cooking, and helped sous vide enthusiasts achieve their desired results.
  • They also appreciated how effective it was at creating a durable seal for the range of food items they packaged.
CategoryFood / Vacuum Sealers