Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140WAUS

Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140WAUS

MPN: LDPVS140WAUS

Pros

• Simple to use

• Can seal most food items

• Great for sous vide cooking

Brian

BrianPerth, WA

Top machine

We purchased one of these machines to replace the Dometic vacuum sealer that failed. Couldn't be happier with the Luvele.
    So quick and easy to use and double seals as well, with no leaks.
    I would recommend this machine to anyone looking for a quality product at a great price.

Purchased in September 2020 for $248.95.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing review Brian, so glad to hear your are enjoying your new Luvele Vacuum Sealer.

Foodmama

FoodmamaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent sealer

Very happy with my vacuum sealer. I have vacuum packed portions of smoked ham, sliced seasoned chicken meat, fresh chopped, blanched, boiled, baked vegetables, and left over bread etc. prolong usage of left overs in the fridge.

Purchased in March 2021 for $248.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for sharing your great review, much appreciated : ))

Sharyn

SharynSouth East Queensland, QLD

So glad I bought this

We have had many sealers but nothing compares with this , only regret is I don’t buy it sooner
    Does a fantastic job of vacuuming and the double seal is awesome

Purchased in March 2021 at Luvele.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for sharing the great feedback and photos Sharyn, much appreciated : ))

Luvele deluxe

Recently brought the Luvele deluxe vacuum sealer and am super impressed with it. Very easy to use especially when buying bulk meat and preparing for camping trips. Also l am a qualified chef so have used alot of different types of vac sealers and this is one of the best.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the great feedback Happy Chef, so glad to hear you are enjoying your new vacuum sealer : ))

Sofi

Sofi

Fabulous Machine

Have looked at buying a vacuum sealer over the last couple of years but never did. As we will be travelling soon, decided now was the time to buy one. So glad I went with the Luvele Delux PRO. I absolutely love it - should have bought it a lot earlier. So easy to use and it is very light. Fabulous product. Shipping was free and fast. Follow-up from Joe was unexpected - great customer service.

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in February 2021 at Luvele.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing feedback and great photos Sofi : ))

Angela

Angela

Brilliant. Best one we’ve ever had.

We love this Vacuum Sealer. It is lightweight, simple to use and works brilliantly. I love how the bag roll is kept inside and the cutter is a great idea. It is so easy to use, love the snap lock and ease of the entire process. Highly recommended. Thank you so much.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing feedback Angela, so glad to hear : ))

Bettina

BettinaSydney, NSW

Perfect appliance

Easy to use, light weight, small footprint & it performs exactly as we expected. It comes with clear instructions & we also 'You tubed' it
    Used it many times in the last few weeks with perfect results.
    Why didn't I buy this years ago ?????

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing review Bettina, glad to hear you are already putting your new vacuum sealer to use : ))

Matt

MattEyre Peninsula, SA

Great for Fish

Recently purchased this for a fishing trip to vacuum seal fresh fillets. It worked a treat and I recommended it to my fishing mates. PS. Love the way you can cut your own bags with the built in bag roll cutter.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing feedback Matt, nice Tuna too : ))

MDBrisySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely a game changer!

After a long research online, we’ve decided that the Luvele Deluxe Pro was the one for us. We were after a reliable vacuum sealing that would seal several batches without the need to stop, good customer service AND easy availability of bags (we had a vacuum machine many years back that we had to discontinue because we could no longer find the bags). Luvele came across and ticked all the boxes! I have already received emails from them asking how we’re going with it!! We used it already a lot and saved a lot of space in the freezer. Now that we have our new Luvele we’re going to try a few sous vide recipes.

Purchased in January 2021 for $248.95.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the great feedback Margarida, very glad you found us and are enjoying your new vacuum sealer : ))

Crema and CreamSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm impressed

We are very thrilled with our recent purchase of the vacuum sealer. We had just bought a well known brand and tried to use it but failed. Someone in the reviews of the lemon product recommended Luvele so I did some research and decided to give you a go.
    We found it very easy to use immediately and it has made such a difference to the presentation of our products and also for storage of ingredients.
    You’ll be hearing from us when it is time to buy more bags.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing feedback, so glad to hear you are enjoying your new vacuum sealer. Also, thanks for sharing your photo, your pizza looks delicious YUM!

Nala

NalaMelbourne

Amazing

So easy to use, well built and versatile. No more freezer burn or half full chips packets thrown out! It actually saves you a heap of money in the long run as you do not waste food

Purchased in December 2020 at Luvele for $249.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the great feedback, much appreciated.

Antogigs

AntogigsSouth East Queensland, QLD

If you're looking for a vacuum sealer look no further!!

Bought it only recently but have used it every single day few times a day too. Its brilliant vacuum does what you want, the sealing is exceptional and of course the look is classy, and sits great on the counter

Purchased in December 2020 for $249.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing feedback and for sharing your photos, looks like you are putting your new vacuum sealer to good use : ))

CkerrWallan

5stars Fantastic

Fantastic!   After buying and returning 2 other brands of vacuum sealers (both failed within a couple of uses) its a joy to own the Luvele Deluxe Pro!  Easy to use and it works beautifully.

Purchased in December 2020 at Luvele for $248.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the great feedback, so glad to hear you found a vacuum sealer you are happy with : ))

Ckerr

Seriously, thank YOU for a product that works as it says it should. Its easy to use, does what it is meant to and I believe it is made to last. Super happy.

Welcome : ))

PumpyCentral West, NSW

The best vacuum sealer I have used.

Purchased in June 2020 at Luvele Apppliances for $248.90.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Wow Pumpy, thanks for the amazing feedback. So glad to hear you are enjoy all the features of your new Deluxe PRO vacuum sealer. Thanks for sharing your photos as well : ))

Evi

EviSydney Surrounds, NSW

The best vacuum machine

I have been using for 3weeks.
    The machine works very well and easy to use it.
    It doesn’t take too long to heat up and cool down.
    Essential machine for the bulk meat!

Purchased in August 2020 at Luvele for $249.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for sharing your great review and photos Evi, nice job : ))

Quality product...quality service...happy customer

Purchased in July 2020 for $250.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for sharing your feedback Sam, and thank you the great photos, nice job : ))

Brandon

BrandonPerth, WA

Solid product and customer service

So far I've used the deluxe pro vacuum sealer for preparing meats such as salmon, pork, chicken and steaks for sous vide. Instructions online were easy to understand for the first time and continued use has been easy to use afterwards.

The product has not missed a beat sealing bag after bag. I decided to buy this product from researching and referencing all the reviews on the product's reliability and ease of use. I also noticed how active customer support is on a few different forums and that was the deciding factor in purchasing from you as opposed to other brands that may sell through retail stockists but have very little direct customer engagement.

Purchased in July 2020 at luvele for $248.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing feedback Brandon, we are very glad to hear you have not been disappointed and are enjoying your new vacuum sealer : ))

Penny

PennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Deluxe Luvele vacuum sealer

This is a quality product backed by quality service! Easy to use after watching the video (backed up by written instructions) and the bonus is that I have more space in my freezer as once sealed they pack flat. Some of the products I buy used to get bad freezer burn thanks to all the air trapped in the container, now a thing of the past - perfectly sealed now for a much longer freezer lifespan!

Purchased in July 2020 for $269.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing review Penny, so glad to hear our vacuum sealer has already helped make life a little easier in your kitchen : ))

Mitch

MitchSydney, NSW

Love it!

Really impressed with the vacuum sealer. Loving it so far.
    Only feedback I can offer is would be great if you were able to remove the overflow section to make it easier for cleaning.
    Otherwise great!

Purchased in July 2020 for $249.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the great feedback Mitch, also appreciate the feedback on the removable tray idea, this is something we will look in to : ))

Happy customer

Happy customer

Simply the best domestic vacuum sealer!

Purchased your Deluxe Pro sealer 2 weeks ago to replace
    my 10 year old Sunbeam. After just 2 weeks of use the Deluxe Pro
    is the best sealer I have found. Outstanding features and very
    easy to familiarise yourself with. Love the 2 stage handle and
    the pulse button which allows you to package pies, bread rolls
    and pastries without crushing them. I just sealed several kg's
    of fresh fish and the moist button works so well for this
    function. This is a great appliance. Keep up the great designs.
    Brian C. Armadale, Vic

Purchased in July 2020 for $249.50.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing feedback Brian, we are so glad to hear you are enjoying your new Luvele vacuum sealer : ))

AndyBasked

I am thinking of purchasing the deluxe sealer but already have quite a few bag rolls from my old sealer. Can I use them up with them in the new machine?

MDBrisy

On other comments people say yes, but the quality is not as good...

Crema and Cream

I have only used the rolls with the machine so I can't really comment but I bought a box from Aldi but haven't used them yet. I assume they should still be fine. The Luvele machine is so amazing I can't imagine it stuffing up another brand of bag. Good luck.

Judiasked

@brodiem if you see this. How did you do the wet looking packets. Everything I've read said freeze first, seems a waste of plastic . Yours does not look frozen. Tips on doing casserole types? Please. Or anyone that has done this

MDBrisy

I’ve frozen the meat in a plastic container before vacuum sealing. You don’t need to deep freeze it, just a few hours in the freezer or overnight, then put it in a bag and vacuum seal it. It is just to maintain its shape, and if you marinate the meat (which I did). This way the liquids are solid and don’t go inside the sealer when sealing. The mini Bundt cakes where vacuum fresh and at room temperature using the “manual” option. Casseroles I would do the same as the raw meat, freeze it in a plastic container until it is solid and then move it to the plastic bag and vacuum seal it.

Judi

I like to flat pack my casseroles in ziplock bags takes up less room. But being able to freeze longer would be nice. Thank you.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi Juid, thanks for your question, the tips provided by MDBrisy are spot on and these are great ways to vacuum seal liquid foods in a vacuum bag. Please note, we will be launching our new and improved glass canister set in about 4 months time, that will be compatible with the Luvele Deluxe PRO and Supreme vacuum sealers. Canisters are the ideal way to vacuum seal liquids foods : ))

Ritaasked

Hi. I’m wondering whether this vacuum sealer is suitable for marinades?

G'day Rita
    I don't think it is suitable for liquids, I personally freeze any liquid in a plastic container, remove it when it is solid and then I vacuum pack it.
    Cheers,
    Bob.

Rita

Thanks Bob, I actually meant for marinating meat.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi Rita, thanks for your question. As Pumpy has kindly mentioned, vacuum bags are not really suitable for liquids or liquid marinades. We normally sell out vacuum canister set but we will no have this product back in stock for approx. 4-5 months. You can use our glass canister set to marinade meat etc...

See all Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140WAUS questions

Get an answer from our members and Luvele representatives

Features:

• The Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140WAUS is an external vacuum sealer whose 'Smart Seal Technology' allows it to seal up to 100 bags in a row, saving you plenty of time and effort.
    • According to Luvele, this model can extend your food's freshness for up to 5 times longer than it would last when stored regularly.
    • It has bag roll storage and a cutting system, letting you customise the length of your bag to suit the food item you're packaging.
    • The sealer has a 'Dual Seal Strip' that creates a double seal on each bag to give it extra strength and durability, so you can stress less about a puncture compromising the quality of your food.
    • Preset vacuum pressure control options let you choose how tightly you want your food to be packed. With this Luvele model, you also have the option to manually operate the vacuum pressure - this extra control can help you easily package more delicate foods, such as biscuits.
    • It can also be stored upright, helping it easily and neatly fit into your kitchen cupboard.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Luvele Deluxe Pro LDPVS140WAUS was easy to use, with many saying that it quickly became a kitchen staple because of this.
    • According to reviews, the machine is great for sous vide cooking, and helped sous vide enthusiasts achieve their desired results.
    • They also appreciated how effective it was at creating a durable seal for the range of food items they packaged.
    CategoryFood Sealers