Luvele Supreme LSVS130G

Luvele Supreme LSVS130G

MPNs: LSVS130G and LSVS130GAU
See the Best Food Sealers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Luvele

Pros

• Easy to cut, vacuum, and seal bags

• Effectively seals variety of foods

• Sturdy machine and sealing bags

Truthaus
TruthausSydney

Great for Camping Trips and Storing Food

The sealer is so easy to use. For my camping meals like Thai Curry and Bolognaise Sauce I freeze them first in containers then pop the frozen meal into a bag to seal. No leaks.
At home I can make a batch of food, like Potato Rosti, and store them until I want to use them.
Absolutely recommend this product.

Purchased in June 2021 at luvele.com.au for $198.95.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing review, much appreciated : ))

DennisC
DennisC

Misunderstanding Clarified

Purchased in December 2020 for $248.95.

Doug FraserRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love it

Have been operating this machine for several months now and absolutely love it. Simple to use and does everything well. Cuts, vacuums and seals. If your after a vacuum sealer you won't be disappointed.

Purchased in September 2020.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing review on our Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer Doug, very glad you are enjoying it : ))

AndreaPerth, WA

Looking forward to Receiving my Vacuum Sealer

I have updated my review. I did receive a faulty machine and Luvele have made contact and have admitted to a mistake made and have been very generous in rectifying the situation. For this I give them 5 stars and understand that mistakes happen but at least you can feel confident that they will sort this out for you. I am now getting a new machine and I can't wait to use it as I see everyone has only good things to say about them. Thank you.

Purchased in November 2020 for $189.95.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the feedback Andrea, all has been organised and glad we could sort this out for you. Yes, we will be improving our email system to make sure this does not happen again. Also, just to confirm the support email is support@luvele.com.au : ))

mustys19
mustys19Southern and Hills, SA

Terrific machine

We are very pleased with our Luvele vacuum sealer and wished we'd bought one a long time ago. We vacuum packed all our fresh beans, peas and carrots over the last couple of days.
Produce in our freezer which was in plastic containers have been taken out of the containers, vacuum sealed and put back in the freezer and this has freed up one complete shelf. Cheers Dennis

Purchased in November 2020 at Luvele for $189.95.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing review, glad to hear you now have some more space in your freezer, winning!!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Marius
MariusSouth West, WA

Simple and easy to use - perfect!!

I'm thrilled to bits with my recent purchase. Amazed how simply it works and excited about being able to store meals and food items safely.
I have already begun to use it for sealing off non-food items which need to be protected from the environments of everyday living and from
rough handling within the postal service. Although my experience with a vacuum sealer is limited, I have nothing but praise for this unit so far.

Purchased in October 2020 at Direct from Luvele for $182.95.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing feedback Marius, very glad to hear you are enjoying your new vacuum sealer : ))

overpriced. Average quality

Purchased in August 2020.

Luvele SupportLuvele

You won't be disappointed!

I have been very pleased with the way Luvele has handled my correspondence with them. Luvele is one of those rare companies that actually cares about customer satisfaction! I have no regrets buying their product.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for you amazing feedback Joan, we are so glad to hear that you have been happy with our vacuum sealer and service : ))

Great so far

After lots of research and great reviews I purchased this vacuum sealer. Have only had it for a little while but so far it does everything I want it to do. I am happy to recommend.

Purchased in June 2020 for $180.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for sharing the great feedback, we are very glad to hear our Luvele Vacuum Sealer has lived us to the reviews for you :))

Fish
FishMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great machine

Machine is very easy to use and does everything that I wanted it to do.no more freezer Burn on our fish and the prompt support from Luvele is absolutely wonderful can’t recommend it highly enough.

Purchased in May 2020 at Ebay.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the great review, very glad to hear you are enjoying your new Vacuum Sealer and thanks for the great photos :))

Meerkat
MeerkatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for household use with no issues after 2 years

ABC
ABC

Awesome functionality and quality

This works as advertised (see it's specs) and I have used it for a couple years now without a single fault. The free rolls of bag plastic are great too.

Luvele SupportLuvele

That's great to hear, thanks for sharing :))

Patricia P.
Patricia P.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best Vacuum Sealer Ever!!

Love Love Love it, very easy to use..would be lost without it lol
so happy I did my research before hand and found Luvelle the best
by far..Happy Happy..Thanks Luvele
Told all my friends also lol

Purchased in January 2020 for $165.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for sharing, so glad to hear you are enjoying your Luvele Vacuum Sealer :))

Ray T.
Ray T.Hunter Region, NSW

Love It. Tested and proven vacuum sealer!

Love it!

This weekend I finally got to open it and use it for its intended life. Prep for a Sous Vide setup :) Everything was super easy.
- Intuitive double lock (when you place the bag to be sealed in and press down it clicks in to keep it in place)
- Multiple modes to seal different items
- Built in bag holder and cutter
- Sturdy build quality

I did a lot of research across the brands out there and read the reviews. Luvele didn’t take much convincing for me as it ticked all the boxes and has all the features. My only regret is that I didn’t go the top tier model with the double seal feature... but after speaking with a sales rep from Luvele it appears this is the perfect device for a home kitchen setup with infrequent use :)

Purchased in September 2019 for $172.95.

YUM!!!!

WALulu
WALuluWestern Australia

Excellent Service

Luvele has given me top notch and prompt service! I would recommend anyone to try their products. The vacuum sealer I purchased was securely packaged and arrived quickly. Thanks Luvele

Purchased in July 2019 for $168.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Todd J.
Todd J.asked

Are the bags easily purchased? How do I purchase the bags?

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi Todd, thanks for your inquiry. Yes, they sure are, you can order from our website, www.luvele.com.au

LEP
LEPasked

Hi ,
Did luvele sell this model - LDVS120SS?
If so what does it comapre to now please?

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi there, thanks for your message. This was an old model of ours. We now sell our Supreme and Deluxe PRO model. Here is the link for more info on our current models;

Carmel M.
Carmel M.asked

Hi. What about replacement bags? And how long is the warranty? Thx.

Doug Fraser

You can purchase bags direct from Luvele. Not sure re warranty. Have had mine nearly 12 months, no problems..

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi Carmel, thanks for questions. As Doug has kindly mentioned, you can order replacement bag rolls from our website, here is the link https://www.luvele.com.au/collections/vacuum-sealers

We offer a 12 month warranty for our Supreme vacuum, sealer. Thanks.

See all Luvele Supreme LSVS130G questions

Get an answer from our members and Luvele representatives

Features:

• The Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer LSVS130G is an external vacuum sealer that's advertised as being able to extend your food's shelf life for up to 5 times longer than it would last in conventional storage.
  • It offers various vacuum pressure control options, which you can easily adjust depending on how tightly you want your food sealed.
  • The sealer has internal bag roll storage and a cutter compartment that takes a lot of the work out of vacuum packaging for you.
  • The appliance comes with 20m of bag rolls, so you won’t have to worry about running out anytime soon. If you do run out, there are replacement rolls available to purchase online.
  • You can use two different bag widths with this vacuum sealer (22cm and 28cm), so you can choose the appropriate size for different foods - this makes storage more convenient and reduces plastic waste.

Points of praise:

• Whether this appliance was vacuuming, cutting, or sealing, reviewers thought the process of packing food was simple and efficient from start to finish.
  • Most reviewers found that the food sealer effectively sealed a variety of foods, including more moisture-rich foods - this was partially due to the machine's multiple modes for different items.
  • They also noted that the machine seemed high quality and that the bags that are compatible with the model were durable and didn't puncture easily.
  • As an added bonus, reviewers appreciated how helpful and responsive Luvele's customer service team was when they were contacted.
CategoryFood Sealers