4Luvele Supreme LSVS130G

4Luvele Supreme LSVS130G
4.9

97% · 1533 · 2%
4.5
Easy to cut, vacuum, and seal bags
Effectively seals variety of foods
Sturdy machine and sealing bags

Peta W.
Peta W.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Top Review

Works beautifully every time

I recently bought this luvele vacuum sealer and I think it’s great! I use it to vacuum seal large roasts for the sous vide and it works better than any other I’ve used so far. I like the manual function so you can quick seal the bag if it is sucking up moisture from the food and that prevents it from getting into the machine, it’s a great feature that not all have. It is also handy to have the gentle pressure mode option for softer foods you don’t want to squash.

I have used other ones that have not had enough power to handle the big bags for roasts but this has done it easily.

Purchased in for $198.95.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Luvele   DM

Thanks for the amazing review and great photos Peta, great to see your are already putting your new sealer to good use : ))

Jennifer
JenniferSydney, NSW6 posts
  Top Review

Hit and Miss, disappointing

I'm not sure what I'm missing because these reviews have been very positive. I was so excited to be able to vacuum seal but from the beginning it's been a bit of a hit and miss. Just tried again after giving up for a while and it still won't remove the air despite me not covering the air intake valve. Also, I literally have to force my body weight onto it to get it to close each time. It's just a lot of hard work for something that may or may not work. What am I doing wrong? According to the manual, nothing.

Purchased in .

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Luvele   DM

Hi Jennifer, thanks for your feedback, we would love to help you get your sealer working correctly. Can I ask, have you emailed our support email at support@luvele.com for assistance? If you have not, then please email us and we can help you to trouble shoot what you might be doing wrong. If used correctly, you are right, our Supreme vacuum sealer works very well, as all of our our reviews have mentioned. I really hope you can email us, as it is hard to provide you with any help on this platform.

AdelaideUser
AdelaideUserMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still going well after 3 years

Our Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer is still going strong after 3 years of constant use. We are now getting another Luvele - Luvele Supreme PLUS Vacuum Sealer - for our holiday home. Show details ·  1
CHRIS
CHRIS2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Fantastic product - ever home should invest in one for buy specials on meat, fish etc

Used the Supreme Vacuum sealer for the first time on Sunday;
Sealed 7kg of Sirloin I purchased and sliced;
The Luvele sealer was so easy to use, so efficient; took me around 10 minutes to seal all the steaks in pack of 2;
Wish I had purchased one before rather than mucking around with freezer bags;
Simple to store in the cupboard – we will be purchasing a lot more items in bulk and vacuum sealing the products;
I recommend this product very highly Show details ·  1
Photorecce1
Photorecce113 posts
  Fair Incentive

Easy, Peasy, Vacuum Squeezy! Great Levele Supreme Vacuum sealer

We're really pleased with this machine, especially as we've never used one before and this has done the job so well with no mess. After re-reading the instructions I figured that lifting the bag cutter (as it says to do in the clear instructions!!)made life much easier. Very quick recycle time meant we could batch package food in very short time. Yes you do have to press HARD with the heels of your hands to ensure the machine clicks closed. However as they say in the instructions this machine is built tough. Overall we're extremely happy with our purchase and happy to recommend it Show reply
happyshopperTownsville12 posts

Great sealer

This machine is easy to use. I haven't packaged up any bulk meat as yet, but have sealed grated cheese and sliced bread into smaller quantities using the pulse feature. Also packaged up some homemade pies, no more freezer burn. I have also resealed opened chip packets and yoghurt starter packets which is a great asset.
Also had a large box of cereal which would normally go stale, even though kept in a sealed container, so I vac sealed into smaller quantities, which is great when the cereal comes up on sale. I plan to use more as I purchase products in bulk and on sale. Show details ·  1
Big Kev
Big KevWide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

BROKE SEALANT CLIP AFTER 8 MONTHS

This is the second sealer I have bought with the same problem. The clip that locks the lid down during sealing simply broke off. It is a tiny little bit of cheap plastic whereas it should be much sturdier. I do not recommend this sealer to anyone. Show details
Jon
JonSydney, NSW4 posts
richard l.
richard l.

Luvele LSVS130g

This machine is fantastic, had mine for 5 years and never had a problem. Vacuum works great on the fish we catch and keeps them fresh in the freezer.
Had a problem when I damaged the seal and support was great, arranged a new seal promptly..
Cannot recommend highly enough.
Richard.. Show details ·  1
RBone
RBone

Great Product

I bought the Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer recently to replace a cheaper sealer that kept failing me. I was impressed with the quick postage, especially before Christmas. The sealer had been great with sealing and freezing leftovers over this holiday period. It is easy to use, and having the roll and cutter in the machine makes it very convenient. Would definitely recommend it. Show details ·  1
Stricko
StrickoHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Was working good but lid broke and won’t latch down

I thought it was going well until the right hand side latch would no longer hold the lid down, I thought it may have been a simple fix but not when the flimsy lplastic lid broke away leaving no where for the latch to hold it in place . Show details
Steve
SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

10/10 product and service

Thank you very much for your prompt response and service Luvele team with my new set of seals.

I must say I love this vaccum sealer so much! I have had it for over 6 years and it's paid for itself 100 times over. Have only had to replace the gasket seals at a very small cost as I have used it so much. Looking forward to keep using this wonderful machine for many years to come. It keeps my steaks and food super fresh.

Totally amazing product and quality product highly recommend by a long time customer.

10/10 service from the Luvele team. Thank you! Show details ·  1

Kandale
KandaleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD26 posts
Kaz
KazSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

This food vacuum sealer has saved me a lot of money!

This vacuum sealer is one of the best appliances I have ever bought. I have been wasting frozen food for years because I am very sensitive to the taste of freezer burn even with food being in the freezer over short periods of time. The vacuum sealer is really easy to use and seals the bags really well. I’ve cut out a lot of food wastage since I have been using it and can now buy in bulk and save $ because of it! Love it! Show details ·  1
ausgeoff1946
ausgeoff1946Victoria3 posts

Alicia A.

I find that the suction is not working well for my machine. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if I've bought an expensive bag sealer.

Luvele   DM

Hi Alicia, thanks for your message, yes, please email us at support@luvele.com and we'll be happy to assist.

James H.
James H.

Hey guys/Luvele, I would like to know how many bags I could vacuum in a row with the Luvele Supreme without damaging or making the machine lose its quality? And also is it good with moist meats like fresh fish?

Kam

What is the suction in BAR?
And is there a manual available?

Thanks.

See all Luvele Supreme LSVS130G questions

Features:

• The Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer LSVS130G is an external vacuum sealer that's advertised as being able to extend your food's shelf life for up to 5 times longer than it would last in conventional storage.
  • It offers various vacuum pressure control options, which you can easily adjust depending on how tightly you want your food sealed.
  • The sealer has internal bag roll storage and a cutter compartment that takes a lot of the work out of vacuum packaging for you.
  • The appliance comes with 20m of bag rolls, so you won’t have to worry about running out anytime soon. If you do run out, there are replacement rolls available to purchase online.
  • You can use two different bag widths with this vacuum sealer (22cm and 28cm), so you can choose the appropriate size for different foods - this makes storage more convenient and reduces plastic waste.

Points of praise:

• Whether this appliance was vacuuming, cutting, or sealing, reviewers thought the process of packing food was simple and efficient from start to finish.
  • Most reviewers found that the food sealer effectively sealed a variety of foods, including more moisture-rich foods - this was partially due to the machine's multiple modes for different items.
  • They also noted that the machine seemed high quality and that the bags that are compatible with the model were durable and didn't puncture easily.
  • As an added bonus, reviewers appreciated how helpful and responsive Luvele's customer service team was when they were contacted.
CategoryFood / Vacuum Sealers