Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer LSVS130G

Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer LSVS130G

Pros

• Impressive vacuum suction

• Convenient kitchen staple

• Reliable and dependable

Doug FraserRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love it

Have been operating this machine for several months now and absolutely love it. Simple to use and does everything well. Cuts, vacuums and seals. If your after a vacuum sealer you won't be disappointed.

Purchased in September 2020.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing review on our Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer Doug, very glad you are enjoying it : ))

AndreaPerth, WA

Looking forward to Receiving my Vacuum Sealer

I have updated my review. I did receive a faulty machine and Luvele have made contact and have admitted to a mistake made and have been very generous in rectifying the situation. For this I give them 5 stars and understand that mistakes happen but at least you can feel confident that they will sort this out for you. I am now getting a new machine and I can't wait to use it as I see everyone has only good things to say about them. Thank you.

Purchased in November 2020 for $189.95.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the feedback Andrea, all has been organised and glad we could sort this out for you. Yes, we will be improving our email system to make sure this does not happen again. Also, just to confirm the support email is support@luvele.com.au : ))

mustys19Southern and Hills, SA

Terrific machine

We are very pleased with our Luvele vacuum sealer and wished we'd bought one a long time ago. We vacuum packed all our fresh beans, peas and carrots over the last couple of days.
Produce in our freezer which was in plastic containers have been taken out of the containers, vacuum sealed and put back in the freezer and this has freed up one complete shelf. Cheers Dennis

Purchased in November 2020 at Luvele for $189.95.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing review, glad to hear you now have some more space in your freezer, winning!!

Food Sealers

Find out how Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer LSVS130G compares to other Food Sealers

Marius

MariusSouth West, WA

Simple and easy to use - perfect!!

I'm thrilled to bits with my recent purchase. Amazed how simply it works and excited about being able to store meals and food items safely.
I have already begun to use it for sealing off non-food items which need to be protected from the environments of everyday living and from
rough handling within the postal service. Although my experience with a vacuum sealer is limited, I have nothing but praise for this unit so far.

Purchased in October 2020 at Direct from Luvele for $182.95.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing feedback Marius, very glad to hear you are enjoying your new vacuum sealer : ))

overpriced. Average quality

Purchased in August 2020.

Luvele SupportLuvele

You won't be disappointed!

I have been very pleased with the way Luvele has handled my correspondence with them. Luvele is one of those rare companies that actually cares about customer satisfaction! I have no regrets buying their product.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for you amazing feedback Joan, we are so glad to hear that you have been happy with our vacuum sealer and service : ))

Great so far

After lots of research and great reviews I purchased this vacuum sealer. Have only had it for a little while but so far it does everything I want it to do. I am happy to recommend.

Purchased in June 2020 for $180.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for sharing the great feedback, we are very glad to hear our Luvele Vacuum Sealer has lived us to the reviews for you :))

Fish

FishMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great machine

Machine is very easy to use and does everything that I wanted it to do.no more freezer Burn on our fish and the prompt support from Luvele is absolutely wonderful can’t recommend it highly enough.

Purchased in May 2020 at Ebay.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the great review, very glad to hear you are enjoying your new Vacuum Sealer and thanks for the great photos :))

Meerkat

MeerkatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for household use with no issues after 2 years

ABC

ABC

Awesome functionality and quality

This works as advertised (see it's specs) and I have used it for a couple years now without a single fault. The free rolls of bag plastic are great too.

Luvele SupportLuvele

That's great to hear, thanks for sharing :))

Patricia P.

Patricia P.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best Vacuum Sealer Ever!!

Love Love Love it, very easy to use..would be lost without it lol
so happy I did my research before hand and found Luvelle the best
by far..Happy Happy..Thanks Luvele
Told all my friends also lol

Purchased in January 2020 for $165.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for sharing, so glad to hear you are enjoying your Luvele Vacuum Sealer :))

Ray T.

Ray T.Hunter Region, NSW

Love It. Tested and proven vacuum sealer!

Love it!

This weekend I finally got to open it and use it for its intended life. Prep for a Sous Vide setup :) Everything was super easy.
- Intuitive double lock (when you place the bag to be sealed in and press down it clicks in to keep it in place)
- Multiple modes to seal different items
- Built in bag holder and cutter
- Sturdy build quality

I did a lot of research across the brands out there and read the reviews. Luvele didn’t take much convincing for me as it ticked all the boxes and has all the features. My only regret is that I didn’t go the top tier model with the double seal feature... but after speaking with a sales rep from Luvele it appears this is the perfect device for a home kitchen setup with infrequent use :)

Purchased in September 2019 for $172.95.

YUM!!!!

WALulu

WALuluWestern Australia

Excellent Service

Luvele has given me top notch and prompt service! I would recommend anyone to try their products. The vacuum sealer I purchased was securely packaged and arrived quickly. Thanks Luvele

Purchased in July 2019 for $168.00.

Murray P.

Murray P.North Queensland, QLD

Love this thing.

Had this sealer for about 4 years and love it. The cutter broke but for under 20 bucks they can send you the part! Definately not a throw away item.

Purchased in June 2015 at Ebay for $120.00.

Grant S.

Grant S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great machine!

Am very pleased with my recent purchase of a Luvele supreme Vacuum Sealer - well packaged, well made and works superbly! I've been looking to get a vacuum sealer for a while and the Luvelle had consistently good reviews - am pleased I decided to go this way and purchase a Luvele as it seems a little better quality machine.

Grant S.

Purchased in March 2019 at Luvele appliances for $167.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Great Customer, thanks Grant!

Sue Perry

Sue PerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

SO organised now. Love it.

Purchased in March 2019 for $167.95.

Thanks Sue!

Christopher H

Christopher HWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best available

I researched vacuum sealers and bought the Luvele Supreme even though there are cheaper ones. The Luvele had the best features and follow up service. Very happy with it now I have it, easy to use and not too big to store.

Purchased in March 2019.

Great news :)

Wish I'd bought one years ago

I use this machine every week for freezing leftovers, pre-packaged meat, saving space in the freezer and pantry. It is great for when we go camping as it reduced bulk on pre-packaged foods such as cereal, biscuits, frozen foods and pre-cooked meals.
It is easy to use and sits on the kitchen bench top for ease of access.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

♥ Cheers Leanne ♥

Jim O

Jim OAU

Great for snags

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Cheers Jim

The Best!!

Great to see a vacuum seal machine do what it should & claims to do.
If your in the market for a domestic vacuum machine, this is the one.
It definitely gets a workout and hasn’t missed a beat. I Re order their bags, when I am low,
The service is prompt and the bags are faultless too.
Bravo Luvele!!!

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Thanks Adam :)

Carmel M.

Carmel M.asked

Hi. What about replacement bags? And how long is the warranty? Thx.

Doug Fraser

You can purchase bags direct from Luvele. Not sure re warranty. Have had mine nearly 12 months, no problems..

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi Carmel, thanks for questions. As Doug has kindly mentioned, you can order replacement bag rolls from our website, here is the link https://www.luvele.com.au/collections/vacuum-sealers

We offer a 12 month warranty for our Supreme vacuum, sealer. Thanks.

LEPasked

I'm keen ot buy one of these but concerned at the amount of plastic used. do you have a biodegradeable version of plastic fo ruse in htis machine?
Lynn

Hi Lynn,
our unit came with the Luvele bags and I don't think they are biodegradable.
However we reuse the bags by turning them inside out and putting them in the dishwasher at 65deg C , but not bags which have been used to store meat, fish or chicken, only vegetables, precooked meals, soups etc.
We can recycle the used bags in the soft plastics bin at our local supermarket.
regards, Dennis

Many thanks for this

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for your question Lynn and thanks for the great reply Dennis : ))

Yes, our bags are not biodegradable but can be re-used and recycled.

Esmond  Lucas

Esmond Lucasasked

Where are Luvele food vacuum sealers manufactured? Thanks.
Esmond

Doug Fraser

Made in China to Luvele Specifications. Quality product.

China

Esmond  Lucas
Esmond Lucas

Thanks Doug

Get an answer from our members and Luvele representatives

Features:

• Various vacuum pressure control options, depending on how tight you want your food sealed
  • Internal bag roll storage and cutter compartment that does some of the work for you, by cutting vacuum seal bags to place your food into
  • Includes 20 metres worth of bag rolls, so you won’t have to worry about running out anytime soon. If you do run out, there are replacement rolls available to purchase online.
  • According to the website, this sealer can extend food freshness for up to 5 times longer than conventional storage methods

Points of praise:

• Reviewers have been so impressed with this food sealer that as of February 2021, this has maintained a perfect 5-star average.
  • A versatile device, the Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer LSVS130G could preserve a variety of foods and extend the shelf life of leftovers that people wanted to save for later.
  • Whether this appliance was vacuuming, cutting, or sealing, reviewers thought the process of packing food was simple and efficient from start to finish.
  • This food sealer helped clear up space in the freezer and fridge, as bulky plastic containers were taken out and replaced with compact vacuum bags.
CategoryFood Sealers