Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer LSVS130G

Meerkat

MeerkatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for household use with no issues after 2 years

Awesome functionality and quality

This works as advertised (see it's specs) and I have used it for a couple years now without a single fault. The free rolls of bag plastic are great too.

Joe D.Luvele

That's great to hear, thanks for sharing :))

Patricia P.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best Vacuum Sealer Ever!!

Love Love Love it, very easy to use..would be lost without it lol
so happy I did my research before hand and found Luvelle the best
by far..Happy Happy..Thanks Luvele
Told all my friends also lol

Purchased in January 2020 for $165.00.

Joe D.Luvele

Thanks for sharing, so glad to hear you are enjoying your Luvele Vacuum Sealer :))

Food Sealers

Find out how Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer LSVS130G compares to other Food Sealers

Ray T.

Ray T.Hunter Region, NSW

Love It. Tested and proven vacuum sealer!

Love it!

This weekend I finally got to open it and use it for its intended life. Prep for a Sous Vide setup :) Everything was super easy.
- Intuitive double lock (when you place the bag to be sealed in and press down it clicks in to keep it in place)
- Multiple modes to seal different items
- Built in bag holder and cutter
- Sturdy build quality

I did a lot of research across the brands out there and read the reviews. Luvele didn’t take much convincing for me as it ticked all the boxes and has all the features. My only regret is that I didn’t go the top tier model with the double seal feature... but after speaking with a sales rep from Luvele it appears this is the perfect device for a home kitchen setup with infrequent use :)

Purchased in September 2019 for $172.95.

YUM!!!!

WALulu

WALuluWestern Australia

Excellent Service

Luvele has given me top notch and prompt service! I would recommend anyone to try their products. The vacuum sealer I purchased was securely packaged and arrived quickly. Thanks Luvele

Purchased in July 2019 for $168.00.

Murray P.

Murray P.North Queensland, QLD

Love this thing.

Had this sealer for about 4 years and love it. The cutter broke but for under 20 bucks they can send you the part! Definately not a throw away item.

Purchased in June 2015 at Ebay for $120.00.

Grant S.

Grant S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great machine!

Am very pleased with my recent purchase of a Luvele supreme Vacuum Sealer - well packaged, well made and works superbly! I've been looking to get a vacuum sealer for a while and the Luvelle had consistently good reviews - am pleased I decided to go this way and purchase a Luvele as it seems a little better quality machine.

Grant S.

Purchased in March 2019 at Luvele appliances for $167.00.

Joe D.Luvele

Great Customer, thanks Grant!

Sue Perry

Sue PerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

SO organised now. Love it.

Purchased in March 2019 for $167.95.

Thanks Sue!

Christopher H

Christopher HWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best available

I researched vacuum sealers and bought the Luvele Supreme even though there are cheaper ones. The Luvele had the best features and follow up service. Very happy with it now I have it, easy to use and not too big to store.

Purchased in March 2019.

Great news :)

Food Sealers

Wish I'd bought one years ago

I use this machine every week for freezing leftovers, pre-packaged meat, saving space in the freezer and pantry. It is great for when we go camping as it reduced bulk on pre-packaged foods such as cereal, biscuits, frozen foods and pre-cooked meals.
It is easy to use and sits on the kitchen bench top for ease of access.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

♥ Cheers Leanne ♥

Jim O

Jim OAU

Great for snags

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Cheers Jim

The Best!!

Great to see a vacuum seal machine do what it should & claims to do.
If your in the market for a domestic vacuum machine, this is the one.
It definitely gets a workout and hasn’t missed a beat. I Re order their bags, when I am low,
The service is prompt and the bags are faultless too.
Bravo Luvele!!!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Thanks Adam :)

Fabulous support

I purchased one of these, albeit a smaller one, a few months ago. There was a hiccup which I let luvele know about.
They sent me a Aust post docket which enabled product return at no cost to me.
They kept in touch.
They were protecting their brand and supporting me as a consumer.
I had forgotten what it's like to be the recipient of fabulous support.
They could not fix mine, it happens.
They replaced it with this model and sent it to me at no extra cost to me, including meeting the delivery cost.
Outstanding in every way.
And as for the new machine, I put it through its hoops today, all afternoon and it didn't miss a beat. I processed and pa led a full side of pig.
It's a purler.
Well done Luvele.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Fabulous Review!

Best kitchen appliance I have ever bought

As others have done before me I investigated and researched all about vacuum sealers (VS). I’m so glad I did. I have tried my new VS out on several different products and its a breeze to use. Coleslaw, biscuits, meat, all very easy and sealed perfectly. I’m going to be self supporting at Ningaloo Station next year for 2 months and this will give me fantastic fresh food out of Bushmate fridge. What a great product. So glad I took the time to research. I’ll keep using and give any reports but at present everything INCLUDING OUTSTANDING SERVICE is superb.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Amazing feedback!

A 'must-have' for the bushwalker!

We’re extremely happy with our Luvele vacuum food saver. We use it mainly for our home made dehydrated bushwalking meals, so it works a treat. The machine is very easy to use.
The plastic bags were thicker/heavier than I imagined, but that’s not a bad thing.
I’m sure it will gets lots of use for when we dehydrate the apples this year!

Joe D.Luvele

Thanks Rebecca, we appreciate you sharing your story :)

Roy

RoyEmu Heights

An Excellent Sealer

Have used this sealer a few times for sous vide cooking and it has performed perfectly it has a very strong vacuum
and excellent seal. Also have started to seal meat and store it in the freezer lately and it works perfectly. Will be back to buy the storage canisters as we make a lot of food that goes to waste and the canisters would prolong
use time. Regards,
Roy

Joe D.Luvele

Great feedback, thanks Roy!

PattiAnn

PattiAnnWentworth Falls

Smiling, all the way to my freezer!!

Happy to let you know my vacuum sealer is a joy. I have been taking advantage of sales,cooking up a storm and now my freezers are full of good healthy meals. I brought an inferior machine from another company and regretted the waste of money. But no regrets with my Luvele vacuum sealer. I will recommend to family and friends. Thanks Again!!!!!

Joe D.Luvele

Appreciate the feedback Patti :)

Don't know how I used to put up with freezer burn!

Preventing freezer burn is only one point that I like about the machine. So easy to use with the bag cutter, storage for the roll, plus the options available for the type of food being vacuumed is brilliant! Thank you Luvele for creating such a great product! And I highly recommend getting this machine for your kitchen!

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Joe D.Luvele

Great feedback! Thanks for sharing :)

A game changer for food storage!

I bought the vacuum sealer to do a heap of meat that came from my dads farm. I spent a few hours sealing everything and it worked perfectly. No hiccups. It’s a quality product and I’m very happy with it. I highly recommend it.

I’ll be buying the dehydrator next.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Joe D.Luvele

Thanks for your support Brock!

Sweet setup

Awesome product no issues. Probably the most relevant purchase specific for my home needs aswell as work. I like the fact that my chest freezer is organised and stacked neatly.
Additional as I'm traveling frequently I've been able to vac seal and freeze meat which has been an additional bonus.
The product is super easy to operate.
I wish I bought the 1 with more power.

Cheers

Luv it, thanks Kim!

Rita S.asked

Hi, I would like to know if the Luvele Vacuum Sealer machines are suitable to use with Mylar bags?

Patricia P.

Hi Rita,not sure as i use the bags that came with the machine..very happy with my purchase though :)

Darrenasked

Hey all. I am wanting to buy this based on all of your great reviews. I am wanting to use it for fish. Can I ask, am I able to open it up and clear it of any fish "juice" that might escape. Also, can you buy generic film or do you need to use this company's rolls. TIA darren

Joe&Rab M.
Joe&Rab M.

Hi I mostly use my Vacuum seal for fish that I catch I always make the bag long enough so that there is no way that any fish juice will come in contact with the machine and I also use the bag again when I use the fish I just wash it and keep it for another time. You can buy other brands of rolls but to be honest I can't believe you can get it any cheaper than from Luvele. I bought 16 rolls for $90 something other places on average 2-3 rolls for $35-$40

Joe D.Luvele

Hi Darren, thanks for your question. No, you cannot open up the vacuum sealer to wash it. It is important to try and remove as much liquid/moisture from the fish before vacuum sealing, so it does not get sucked up in to the vacuum chamber. If a little liquid does get sucked up in to the vacuum chamber, then this is easy to clean out with a damp soapy cloth. Yes, you can use other vacuum bags brand on the market, however, we can only guarantee the quality and reliability of the Luvele brand, because there are a lot of poor quality bags on the market.

Great thanks very much

Daniel A.

Daniel A.asked

Hi there, can smooth\clear bags be used instead of the rippled rolls?

Joe D.Luvele

Hi there, thanks for your question. No, smooth bags will not work. Only the Luvele designed channel bags are suitable. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Luvele representatives