Love it

I have given up my thermomix for this magimix cook expert. It is so easy to use and makes amazing pastry. Bread is simple and everything about it is fantastic. Trying to choose between a Thermomix and a Magimix, then seriously consider the Magimix cook expert.

Purchased in July 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $2,099.00.

Safety

Magimix CE is the best we’ve owned

I was looking for a birthday present for my wife, and after reviewing many food processors and cooking appliances, decided to buy the Magimix CE which was on special at David Jones. Compared to several food processors we’ve already owned, the Magimix is the best and most convenient. It chops, dices, grates, grinds, etc. so quickly and without any mess. As for cooking, we have only made vegetable soups so far, but the process is so easy using the built-in programs and the results are so delicious. We’ve been looking on YouTube to learn more about cooking with the Magimix, but it appears it can’t do roast or bake bread. I guess we still have to use my oven and bread maker for those.

Purchased in August 2019 at David Jones for $1,799.10.

Safety

Love it gave up my Thermomix for it

It is awesome so big so can feed the family every meal has been amazing and no burning on the bottom like me Thermomix, ease of cleaning and all the chopping dicing and slicing is amazing

Purchased in July 2019 at Kitchen Warehouse WA, Cockburn for $1,889.00.

Safety

Best all-in-one kitchen appliance!

My husband and I decided to replace our old Thermomix TM31 (of 5 1/2 years) with a brand new Magimix. I am in awe haha! The Magimix is quality. It just doesn't compare to the Thermomix! There is a lot more metal and less plastic. An all-in-one appliance is a must for me. I live a Vegan lifestyle. Gluten-free. Minimal oil. Sugar-free! Creating in the kitchen is what I do for fun! Prior to the Thermomix, I was extremely frustrated with the various stick mixers and blenders that I used... in fact, I burnt/killed 2 new appliances!! Lol. I know right?! I have to say, that I am extremely happy with the Magimix. Here's why. The Magimix does a suburb job of cooking curry/casserole/Thai/etc. I love that the Magimix only stirs every so often, not constantly.. my dishes would end up soupy (in the Thermomix)!!! I love the bowl shape, the clear glass lid is absolutely awesome, I can watch my food cooking etc. The separate scales are so handy... lol.. the amount of times I tried to balance a plate or bowl on top of the Thermomix base is ridiculous (so many near accidents!). The 3 year warranty and 30 year motor warranty is great. I only wish the total appliance warranty were 10 years, instead of 3 (the Breville Super Q has 10 years! It's half the price too!). The only downfall is grinding up flours/nuts. While the Magimix is capable of doing this (I just made a freshly ground flax and buckwheat bread this morning), it doesn't do it as finely as the Thermomix. I still find bits of grain/nut that have not been fully ground (in the silver bowl). However, my husband and I are going to buy a Breville Super Q shortly for this very purpose.. it's also going to be handy having another appliance that can blend/grind smoothies/frozen desserts/soup/flour/nut butters etc.! I love that the magimix comes with 4 bowls!!!! How good that I get to grate my vegetables and fruit! Along with slice and julienne (as we're receiving the extra attachments)! I love that the Magimix is a lot quieter than the Thermomix. The sound when it cooks is actually therapeutic haha.. in my opinion anyway. My smoothie bowls have turned out fab. Smoothie and much less involvement compared to our old Thermomix! Yay!!!!!! I love our new Magimix. Thank you so so much for creating such a quality and superb machine! Oh.... customer service are outstanding too!

Purchased in August 2019 at Kitchen Warehouse for $1,899.00.

Safety

So glad I bought this fantastic machine

I thought about getting a Magimix Expert for ages. A few of my friends had a thermo cooker from another brand and I looked into that one too. But in the end, the fantastic reviews of the Magimix won me over and I bought one. In the first week I made desserts, soups, stews and amazing ice cream. Now I am so glad I stopped procrastinating and just did it. It lives on the bench top and does not get put away. I love the fact that there are Magimix communities out there on social media who swap recipes and give newbies like me support and encouragement. I love the Magimix app with all its recipes. Thankyou Magimix for such a quality machine. Now I just have to find homes for my food processor, soup maker, ice cream maker, bread maker etc as they are no longer needed.
I purchased my machine with many extras included.

Purchased in August 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $2,099.00.

Safety

Brilliant addition to any kitchen

I chose the Magimix Cook Expert after lots of research and consideration including the price, warranties ( I have had a Magimix Food Processor for approx 25 years which hasn’t missed a beat) and recommendations and I am not disappointed. It is easy to use, makes delicious food which the whole family enjoy especially the soups which save me both time and effort. The bowl is large enough to accommodate my family of 5 comfortably. The unit as a whole has replaced several other kitchen appliances saving valuable space. I am liking being able to do all preparations and cooking in the one unit or changing from the food processor to the steel bowl with no effort, I was able to touch the bowl without getting burnt and removing the lid was a breeze - this machine is just so user friendly. Food is tasty and retains desired textures. I am also loving how easy it is to clean, to pull apart and reassembling is a breeze. I love this machine and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in August 2019 at magimix.com for $1,784.00.

A great product.

I very much enjoy using this appliance. It initially seemed complicated to me, but once I started I found it is easy and intuitive. The food processor is a treat to use for chopping, slicing, etc. Very efficient and quiet. The different sized bowls and attachments work well. The cooking bowl is a good size, but it is hard to get thick liquids and cake mixes out from around the blade. I found the steaming times in the recipes too long for both fish and vegetables, being the only "failures" that I have had with the appliance. Great for soups. The recipes are not Australian so one needs to adapt them to foods for our palate.

Purchased in June 2019 at David Jones Online Store.

Brilliant machine

Wow, this machine delivered on my expectations... it mixes my bread to perfection and the bowl is big enough for the dough to rise before I give it a few seconds to punch it down ready to be turned into the loaf pan for baking. The clean up is easy.... then there is the versatility of the processor bowls going onto the same base. Soup vegetables get sliced or shredded in the processor then tipped into the metal bowl to cook and stirred at the same time, there’s a program for that too! My Magimix CE is used daily, the website is very helpful to find new recipes and ways to adapt my own. I have no regrets, this clever box of tricks replaces 3 other machines including a Thermomix.

Purchased in June 2019.

Safety

Great addition to my kitchen

I have been thinking about buying such an item for some time now and done some extensive research. I settled on the Magimix Cook Expert mainly for the size of the bowl, and because it is also a food processor. I love the fact that there are free upgrades available - still haven't done mine, but can't wait to get the stir-fry option! I have also heard a lot of positive feedback re-after sales service, which helped in my decision. I wanted peace of mind if buying an item with this price tag.
The bowl is quite heavy, but this is to be expected due to its size and double insulation - which are the main reasons for me to chose the Magimix over another appliance of the same kind. I like the lid being transparent, however admittedly, one can't really see much through it while it is in use due to the steam. A little annoying fact though is that the lid drips everywhere when we open it. There may be a way to improve this aspect (?). Pouring also is difficult (not due to the bowl being heavy, although this is to take into account) but because it is not made for it I guess. Maybe add an accessory which would be kind of a spout to attach to the bowl?
I have had the Cook Expert for about 2 months now and have used it a lot. Maybe not everyday, but I know I need to learn to use it to its full potential. I love cooking and it is such a good, sturdy, high quality appliance that I know will last for a long time. The food processor part is also very good and easy to use.

Purchased in May 2019 at Myer Online Store for $2,100.00.

I love my Magimix !

I love my Magimix ! I got it for my birthday in July, love how it makes the best creamy soup, I just throw in all my veges in and hey presto,so quick, so yummy. My friends have complimented on how yummy it is. I love the sorbet too so easy to make, and a good gluten-free option.

Purchased in July 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores.

top user friendly cooker

just starting to use it and found it to be very quiet compared to another device on the market. What I've made so far has been delicious and hot. The food is cooked evenly and I rate it very highly - if possible I would give it six stars out of five for ease of use, cooking and all the functions it has. The magi mix expert cooker also has a much better sized bowl for cooking and the after sales service to date has been pleasing.

Purchased in June 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for $1,999.00.

Safety

Fantastic addition to my kitchen

After studying for a while what thermal cooker I should buy, I decided the Magimix was the one and it has definitely lived up to my expectations. It's so easy to use, the size of the bowl is perfect and I'm able to cook anything in there and it all tastes amazing!

Purchased in August 2018 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $2,099.00.

Love my new Magimix Cook Expert

After a lot of research, I purchased a red Magimix Cook Expert and have been using it every day since receiving it two weeks ago. The CE, food processor and accessories are all quality products.
The pre-programmed options of the CE make the appliance very easy to use. My pumpkin soup has never been so creamy! The rinse function makes washing up easy!
In the past two weeks I have successfully prepared béchamel sauce, soups, curry, lamb stew, cake batter and used the steamer. The speed of grating and slicing vegetables in the food processor is amazing. I have discarded a few other appliances in my kitchen which I no longer require.

Purchased in June 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $2,099.00.

Fantastic product

Love this appliance. Can't believe how diverse it is and so quick. One appliance can do it all. Whipped cream in such a short time. Soup, no longer needing to stand by and stir. Brilliant

Purchased in April 2019 at Myer Online Store.

Safety

I absolutely love my Magimix cook expert.

The Magimix CE has made my life so much easier. How have I lived without it.
Easy to use, easy to clean. Lots of different recipes to keep me going along with my adapting my own recipes.

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $1,600.00.

Amazing Appliance

I bought my Magimix Cook Expert over 2 months ago, it is an amazing appliance to have in your kitchen it does the most incredible spiralising, 1 pot cooking to make the most incredible curries from scratch in a record time, the quality is well renown and it even cleans it self! I am still learning what i can do with it and i have discarded many appliances because of it and it sits joyously on my bench so i can use it or any of the many attachments that you can get for it.

Purchased in April 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $2,099.00.

Quality Quality Quality!

I have owned my Magimix Cook Expert for just over a month now. From the moment I unpacked my new appliance I knew I had purchased something of great quality. Every part feels as if it is made of excellent materials and every operation or function gives the user confidence that it is superbly manufactured. Even the scales are better quality than similar ones previously owned. The App, recipe book and instructions are clear and most helpful. I enjoy cooking and wondered whether an appliance such as this would take the fun away from the activity. On the contrary, it has given me the encouragement to try new dishes. I have also been making the most delicious winter soups and love the fact that the thermo bowl keeps the food warm for up to two hours. I had spent a long time researching similar appliances before deciding on the Magimix Cook Expert for its versatility, and the quality turned out to be a real bonus. I am now looking forward to using it for many years to come!

Purchased in June 2019 at Peter's of Kensington.

Fantastic machine!

The cook expert is an amazing machine, easy to use with great results every time.
The accuracy of heating produces perfect food every meal. Love the processor with every attachment working perfectly for me making meal preparation easy.
Thank you Magimix this machine comes highly recommended.

Purchased in June 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network).

Super Handy

Still a newbie but I love the convenience the Magimix provides. I tweak many of the recipes as I think some of the flavours are under developed and the texture for meat dishes is altered with the blade attachment, but it’s working out well. It’s easy to clean and the volume is great four our family of 5.

Purchased in May 2019 at Myer.

Safety

Can’t believe how good it is!

What drew me to this machine was the safety features as opposed to other devices. I tried making soup once and used a blender previously, so I am aware of the dangers of kitchen machines! It still amazes me, when I forget to do the steps, the machine turns off and gives me a warning.

Once I started using it though, I was staggered how efficient and quiet it was. The strawberry mousse was amazing with so few ingredients. The secret is the heat control and the stirring function. I am gradually going through the included recipe book. Whilst this is an expensive kitchen appliance I Thoroughly recommend the product.

Purchased in May 2019 at Peter's of Kensington for $1,800.00.

Safety

May I use it as a air fryer? May I stir fry dishes at a high temperature? May leave the dough inside to ferment? And is there a magimix expert within Penshurst NSW area or place nearby so I can have a test?
Hi Viola, The cook expert cannot be used as an air fryer. You can stir fry with the download of an update from our website which gives you higher temperature setting (160c) and a stir fry function. You can leave dough in the bowl and set it to a low temperature to proof. We currently do not have a demonstration in your are however you can watch the Cook Expert on TV on Channel 14 TVSN on 18 Sep @ 6.30pm

Does the Magimix Cook Expert replace a blender, food processor, air fryer and/or bench mixer? In general, why don't companies place a full and detailed manual inside the box? I find this extremely irritating as apparently, do many other consumers.
Shirley for me the cook expert has replaced a blender; food processor and bench mixer. In addition to those a bread machine, as it will mix dough's as well. hope this helps

I have a Thermomix TM5 & this has a reverse cycle for the blade. If I were to cook potatoes in the Magimix, would my potatoes end up all mashed? I have a 35 year old Magimix so thought I might replace that, Thermomix & electric pressure cooker to purchase the Cook Expert. Marg
Hi Marg, the blades in the Stainless Steel cooking bowl are not sharp so it would not chop it up. Also, you have the option to stop the blades moving during cooking, effectively making it a poacher / sous vide machine as well. Hope this helps.

CategoryAll-In-One Kitchen Appliances