Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

• Safety

Leslie

LesliePerth, WA

Makes cooking more fun!!!

I hesitate and did lots of research before deciding to buy. It takes a lot of convincing to myself if it’s worth it. Now I am so pleased!!! I love how the sauces comes so perfect. I haven’t tried baking so I am looking forward to give it a try.

Purchased in March 2020 at Kitchenware.com.au for A$1,879.95.

Shirley

ShirleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It is good to cook hot meal with big bowl.

We like frying or cooking hot meal. It is good that Magimix can keep 160 degree cook and keep the veg fresh and cook evenly in just several minutes. The design is safe and warm protected. There are a lot of different functions which can be chosen. It is good to purchase it and saves my time in the kitchen.

Purchased in May 2020 at kitchenwarehouse for A$1,897.00.

KatieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good but heavy

I have been eyeing this since it first hit the market. I love how all their accessories (besides the butterfly) are stainless steel. The main bowl is a bit heavy though.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kitchen Warehouse Online Store.

All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Find out how Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A compares to other All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Tash

TashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Where have you been all my life!!!

I have had my CE for a few short weeks and am absolutely in love. I’m a single parent that works fulltime so this glorious machine has made my life so much easier and healthier. I love how simple it is to use and the end results are always fantastic. I am so glad I finally made the decision to buy this machine!

Purchased in May 2020 at The Placemat Caloundra for A$2,099.00.

Worth the Price

Although I have only had this for a few weeks and have yet to get a good grip on it I do believe it to be a beautiful piece of kitchen equipment. I have made a few very successful dishes and look forward to utilising the different uses. Top marks.

Kathryn D.

Kathryn D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't live without it!!!

Love the 3L bowl, which allows me to cook in big batches. I find it cooks evenly and the food is always hot. Given that I have young children, I like the fact the bowl doesn't feel that hot. So I'm not having to worry about the kids potentially burning themselves.

Purchased in May 2020 at Peter Alexander for A$1,900.00.

Lisa Z

Lisa ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Magimix CE XXL dough hook...yummy bread

Received my dough hook last week. Tested it out over the weekend and made artisan bread. It was so easy! I love how I can leave the dough to rise in the bowl. Love my Machine.

Purchased in November 2019 at David Jones for A$1,800.00.

colleen pyrcz

colleen pyrczMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Magimix Cook Expert steamer food processor dicer and juicer not used all as yet but on my way to perfecting each first

Magimix Cook Expert. Have bought and love love love it. Easy to use quick safe and produces amazing Food pastry and the best jam To make so simple and quick to do.

StephX

StephXGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I use my CE everyday, it is something that I can’t live without

I use my CE everyday, it is something that I can’t live without. From steam, stir fry to kneading dough And cutting, there is nothing that CE can’t do. Highly recommend this appliance.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kitchen Warehouse.

Kaz

KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Taste bud delight

I’ve only have my magimix a short time but already expanding my cooking Menu .
Easy and a variety of chooses to pick from with the cook book and app .
I’ve got a new and exciting energy for cooking again .
I have many of the extras and still experimenting .
But I use the juicer every morning now .
Look forward to planning the days menu and getting more confidence with cooking skills each day .

Purchased in May 2020 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for A$2,000.00.

Zee Coral

Zee CoralGoulburn Valley, VIC

Magimix Cook Expert

My Cook Expert covers nearly all my cooking requirements. It’s best at making delicious creamed soups. It is a bit tricky cleaning the bottom of the metal bowl at times.

Purchased in May 2020 at Myer Online Store for A$2,670.00.

Safety

Even my husband is hooked on this machine!

I love this machine with 2 babies under 2 it makes baby food super easily.
The best bread dough, amazing bolognese, perfect quince jelly, light fluffy mash. There is nothing it can’t do! I use it multiple times daily- and so does my husband-
We Have to allocate who gets
Priority: he’s German and an engineer and is very impressed with its design and functionality. Well worth the investment!!

Purchased in April 2020 at Kitchen Warehouse WA for A$1,900.00.

Rose

RoseCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Our personal chef

The Magimix is a fabulous kitchen helper. It effortlessly chops, sautes and cooks our meals without the need for constant supervision. We love how it keeps our meal warm until dinner time - just like someone else has cooked for us!

BoJo

BoJoVictoria

Expanded my cooking experience!

I received the Cook Expert and have used it almost every day since. Its very robust, does everything that the recipes state - have even started experimenting with other recipes- with success. Easy to adapt, use as stated and cleans beautifully. We absolutely love it - me the cooking experience, my husband and I, eating the outputs.

Purchased in May 2020.

Bhavini S.

Bhavini S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!! I am so sad I didn’t get this earlier!!

I brought the cook expert to help me make healthy and fresh meals faster!! It absolutely does a fantastic job at it. It makes amazing soups, helps me with meal preps, can knead dough, and even make desserts!

Purchased in May 2020 at Myer for A$1,679.00.

Lindi Longhurst

Lindi LonghurstSydney, NSW

Best appliance I have ever purchased.

I had been tossing up for several months about this large purchase. I wish I had done it months ago. My magimix is the most wonderful and most used appliance in my kitchen. Would highly recommend to anyone thinking about purchasing.

Purchased in May 2020 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for A$2,000.00.

Craig Bird

Craig BirdGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Changed the way I cook

Being a lazy cook I used to avoid complex recipes but with Magimix everything is simple and straightforward and takes much less time. I use it every day, even for simple things like steaming and juicing.

Rochelle

RochelleSydney, NSW

Don't hesitate! Just do it.

I was on the fence until my Food Processor of 20yrs died, I watched TVSN demos and took a deep breathe and bought one. The best decision I've ever made.

Purchased in January 2020 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network).

dsnovell

dsnovellVictoria

Why Didn't I Get This Ten Years Ago???

I searched high and low, inside and out, review after reviews, to see which machine brand would work well for me. Im talking months... A few things really stood out and have to say its the absolute best appliance I have bought ever! Soups are a breeze, You take the shortcuts if you want, adapt as you like. Restaurant perfection in this machine. Update the software to the latest. Food processor in the mix, spiralize your veggies in breeze. There's not enough room here to list what this machine can do. A Chef in a Pot!

Purchased in May 2019 at Myer for A$1,800.00.

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made my life so much easier

I so love that I can pop an onion in the bowl, turn it on and it chops my onions, then with a change of the function it will saute said onion, then add the rest of the ingredients and voila soup or casserole is ready soon after. I can now make my own curry bases from scratch, and the juice accessory makes delightful juices and so much easier to clean than my old one. I’m yet to work out how to upload the bar code to link to the magimix app, and upgrade to longer slow cooking cycle, but think this is a great idea! Takes a bit to get used to what temp and speed to use so I recommend trying out a few things to get the hang of it ...