Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

• Safety

Caz

CazSydney, NSW

My new toy ! Magimix Cook expert love it

Love my new toy! Have been experimenting with so many dishes, soups are beautiful and easy, bread making is great and fun,stir frying one pot cooking is so my thing. The food processor is fantastic my machine lives on the bench as I use it everyday.I steam all my veggies now and can’t believe the flavour difference..... love love love

Purchased in January 2020 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network).

HM

HMSydney, NSW

Best appliance in my kitchen

Have replaced 4 appliances in my kitchen. Easy to use. Follow instructions for best results. Very happy with results of recipes.
Easy to clean. Soups easy and delicious. Bread turned out well but I’ll probably have to try to perfect scones. A great addition to my kitchen.

Purchased in June 2020 at Peter's of Kensington for A$1,879.00.

Lornap

LornapWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love it. It make life so easy

Easy to use easy to clean. Easy recipes including the soufflé. Cooking is a pleasure again. After a ten hour day then home to cook dinner now easy peasy love Magimix

Purchased in May 2020 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for A$2,200.00.

All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Find out how Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A compares to other All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Tina

TinaSydney, NSW

Great product to save your time in the kitchen

I have only purchased this product for one month. I could not live without it. Absolutely love the Cream Soup function that I use it every day to make different soup. Just made cup cakes yesterday with my son. We both love it.... Was hesitate to buy it before due to the price but now I am so regret that I did not buy it ealier. I have recommend it to all my friends.

Purchased in June 2020 at David Jones Retail Stores for A$1,899.00.

Amy

AmyNew South Wales

Great product for a mess free kitchen .

I really enjoy making all my sauces in it e.g mushroom sauce all gets done in the 1 bowl. Also great for all types of soups. I don’t really like cooking my
Meats in it mostly chicken I find it shreds and Dosent give that browning ,otherwise all good still Exploring my options with it .

Purchased in May 2020 at Myer.

Helper in the kitchen

Really good for making creamy soups and baby food. Easy to use steamer function and is great that it comes with a food processor. Also love that it cooks in a stainless steel bowl rather than plastic.

Michelle P

Michelle PSouthern and Hills, SA

I’ve Only had it a Month, Love It, Can’t Live With Out It!

So easy to use, cook book etc very helpful and the food cooks beautifully.
I enjoy using the Expert Cook and cleaning it is a breeze.
Sorry I didn’t purchase it sooner.

Purchased in May 2020 at David Jones Retail Stores.

Carol S.

Carol S.Sydney, NSW

It does help me a lot in kitchen and make me enjoy more in cooking.

still exploring different functions and it is not easy. hoping more assistance provided as video.or.demon. It is a disappointing that I could not get the promotional offer for the slice kit because the purchase date was a little late.

Purchased in May 2020 at David Jones Retail Stores.

Yoko

YokoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, easy to use

The magimix cook expert is an excellent product that doing the most of the kitchen works for you. The appliance cook food evenly and also taste good. Also easy to clean by using the rising program.

Purchased in June 2020 at Myer for A$1,650.00.

Cook Expert

Excellent machine. I was torn between thermomix and cook expert. I went to few demonstrations in kitchen warehouse and made my decision. The more I use it the more I like it. Didn’t regret my decision.

Moira

MoiraGippsland, VIC

Quality Product

Was very hesitant in purchasing this product. Was torn between the Thermomix and Magimix. Have spent numerous weeks looking at recipes, quality of the machine and one versus the other. In the end kept coming back to the versatility and the mechanics of the Magimix. It's ease of use and construction outweighs it's competitors. Am very happy I chose Magimix!!

Purchased at Peter's of Kensington Online store for A$1,879.00.

Michelle

Michelle

really makes you feel like a cook expert!

Am only new to the Magimix Cook Expert world, but already finding it such a great help in making me look good to friends and family! I’ve cooked both savoury and sweet and am really impressed in how I can leave it to bubble along while I do other tasks... really impressed!

Purchased in May 2020.

Mouse

MouseCentral Queensland, QLD

Cook Expert

I love the cook expert after only a few weeks.
Got to be willing to give it a go, I feel the more I use it, the more I will rely on it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Magimix Australia for A$2,050.00.

Allie

AllieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the Magimix!

I don't know many people my age that have invested in a magimix (25) but this has been a fantastic investment in my kitchen as it replaces so many items that I would've otherwise purchased.

The obvious comparisons are between the Magimix and the Thermomix, and I chose the Magimix for the following reasons:
-food processor included
-larger bowl
-insulated bowl
-larger steaming capabilities
-high quality metal (thermomix is plastic)
-external scales (thermomix has inbuilt scales that are apparently inaccurate)

I am becoming a more confident cook and I use the Magimix at least 5 times a week. It's fantastic to be able to pop something on and set the self stirring function so that I'm able to continue working around the house.

Purchased in September 2018 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for A$2,099.00.

Leslie

LesliePerth, WA

Makes cooking more fun!!!

I hesitate and did lots of research before deciding to buy. It takes a lot of convincing to myself if it’s worth it. Now I am so pleased!!! I love how the sauces comes so perfect. I haven’t tried baking so I am looking forward to give it a try.

Purchased in March 2020 at Kitchenware.com.au for A$1,879.95.

Shirley

ShirleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It is good to cook hot meal with big bowl.

We like frying or cooking hot meal. It is good that Magimix can keep 160 degree cook and keep the veg fresh and cook evenly in just several minutes. The design is safe and warm protected. There are a lot of different functions which can be chosen. It is good to purchase it and saves my time in the kitchen.

Purchased in May 2020 at kitchenwarehouse for A$1,897.00.

KatieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good but heavy

I have been eyeing this since it first hit the market. I love how all their accessories (besides the butterfly) are stainless steel. The main bowl is a bit heavy though.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kitchen Warehouse Online Store.

Tash

TashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Where have you been all my life!!!

I have had my CE for a few short weeks and am absolutely in love. I’m a single parent that works fulltime so this glorious machine has made my life so much easier and healthier. I love how simple it is to use and the end results are always fantastic. I am so glad I finally made the decision to buy this machine!

Purchased in May 2020 at The Placemat Caloundra for A$2,099.00.

Worth the Price

Although I have only had this for a few weeks and have yet to get a good grip on it I do believe it to be a beautiful piece of kitchen equipment. I have made a few very successful dishes and look forward to utilising the different uses. Top marks.

Kathryn D.

Kathryn D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't live without it!!!

Love the 3L bowl, which allows me to cook in big batches. I find it cooks evenly and the food is always hot. Given that I have young children, I like the fact the bowl doesn't feel that hot. So I'm not having to worry about the kids potentially burning themselves.

Purchased in May 2020 at Peter Alexander for A$1,900.00.