Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

Perfect machine with simple touch button!

Looove this Magimix!
Can do all the cooking job effortless, and the auto off time adjustment makes me zero worry about the cooking time also feel free to leave the appliance without worry my cook will get burned, especially when you are a mom like me, really worth the money.
So far so good!
And before you buy, please wait until they offer the sale, can save more than $200 with free additional attachments from the original price, a real big bargain!!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Try before buy! Is it worth the extra $?!

With 3 little kids we were looking for an efficient and safe auto cooker with long warranty. When I saw that over 100 reviews gave this 5 stars I thought it was a no brainer. There where no CookPros to try in our area so how could fault well over 100 reviewers saying it was perfect? Straight away we were disappointed with the amount of different accessories it needs to cook simple dishes, which means lots of extra washing up! There are hardly any recipes for it and nearly every process needs you to change functions. If we had our time again we would buy a cheaper brand as we don't think it anywhere as useful as the price premium suggests it should be.

The best machine!

The high quality is obvious and the functionality is awesome.
Way superior to other thermo-cooker appliances (like Thermomix which at $10 cheaper hardly matters) with its 1 degree increments from 30 to 140 degrees, see-through glass lid, and full top of range food processor ($800 by itself).
Is able to operate without blades rotating and its precise induction heating and temperature control means that just about anything can be successfully prepared and cooked. Real jam that reaches preferred setting temperature, caramel, yet slow cooking and delicate sauces too. All stainless steel, not plastic, steaming bowls.
No gimmicks like built in recipes (which can be doubtful), instead has built-in programmes - far more intelligent, but can be used manually (called Expert). Most competitors seem to design and market to people who haven't got a clue. Magimix caters for these people too, but is more about doing things well, with the control that competent cooks require. I could go on.
(I keep my large Kenwood Cooking Chef as think that some things, like dough need to be kneaded the traditional way and when need to make larger quantities - like 6 pavs in one batch; also prefer mince to be made in a mincer, as Kenwood has - not thrashed amongst blades).
This is the best multi purpose kitchen appliance available at the moment. It's quality is such that will still be going and useful in 30 years, meaning cost is well less than $100 per year. For the best there is, it is a no-brainer.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

WORTH THE COST?

Is the product worth the $2000 that was spent on it, the answer is a big Yes! The cook expert is one of the best products that i've ever bought. time saving and the food alone is award worthy no doubt !!! i highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a hand in the kitchen..

Date PurchasedJan 2018

It’s magic in the kitchen

I love the cook expect. It’s expert programme gives you total control to try your personal recipes when you want to. It’s self rinse programme is a huge bonus to the CE. Yes I agree it’s expensive but it is sooo worth it. The bowl is big and very handy too. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a professional cook partner in the kitchen. Well done Magimix!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

It seriously is my Cook Expert!

After years of maybe/maybe not, I'm only left wondering why it took me so long! The time save alone is worth it.
This machine is quite possibly THE best kitchen implement I've ever bought.
The kitchen is my favourite room in the home, and I love cooking and baking nearly as much as I love my kids. I've never made mayo's, pesto's or pates as perfect as what this does. My global knives are near redundant as this machine slices, grates and dices perfectly every time, same thickness, same size, same everything, in SECONDS, and no sore and tired hands.
It steams beautifully, from fish to veges to buns. It cleans wonderfully. The creamed soup setting is amazing, again the consistency, it purees to perfection. It kneads far far quicker than my pair of hands can do, and it's a whiz with a whisk. Outstanding quality and as another recent reviewer said, its ease of operation has been carefully thought out for all, from the newbie in the kitchen to the old hat of a home cook.
I can't rate it highly enough and I don't have enough room to write it all down so I'll just say this ... if you love to make, bake and cook, and you spend each and every day happily in the kitchen, BUY ONE.
I've spent years building up my rack of kitchen machines, but not one does what my Cook Expert does as perfectly, as consistently or as quick. Yes it's expensive but they do not compromise on any part.
My time is worth just as much and this reduces it dramatically. Money well spent. Now back to baking ...

Date PurchasedMar 2018

As good as the rave reviews maybe better

The Magimix Cook Expert is an intelligent design. It operational features have been carefully thought through with the home cook in mind ... the result being its ease of operation and its outstanding efficiency features. I recognise it will take time to master the Expert manual function however I am confident this knowledge will improve as I use it. There is a guide in the instruction manual to help with this.
I am in agreement that this is the best machine I have used in the kitchen. The whisk is clever and the steaming function divine. Wow .. if you are sitting on the fence like I have been because of its price and you find yourself needing to downsize, I recommend you purchase it because it will do almost everything.
Thank you Magimix for marketing an efficient cooking genius designed to uplift the kitchen experience to a pleasurable and enjoyable journey.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

greatest machine i have had

i have made quite a few things from the book that comes with the machine they all came out great
i am just about ready to use my own recipies even though i love the recepies from the book i cant fault it it is amazing i would wholly recoment it to everyone

Date PurchasedOct 2017

What a fantastic multifunction appliance

I purchased my CE at the beginning of this year on the recommendation of a friend who had purchased one last year, the more I use it the better my results are I was a little nervous as I like to be in complete control in my cooking kitchen, WOW I am still in control but having so many Automatic programs built in it makes my life much easier. I purchased the XL steamer a few weeks ago and we had a dinner party on Saturday night 8 people, cooked the complete meal just using the internal and XL steamer an fantastic result and so easy to clean.
A great investment for me and my family. Well done Magimix.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

1 year on and still in love with this appliance.

I purchased my Cook Expert just over a year ago on a whim, after seeing it had a warranty of 30 years. I am still impressed every time I use it. Don't let the price alarm you. It's worth every penny when you have something cooking your dinner whilst you spend more time doing what you enjoy. The machine is sturdy and very quiet. It breezes through every task with ease. I couldn't be without it now and highly recommend it. Quality all the way.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

A real kitchen friend

I was given a competitor product for a present. Eventually after 3 returns of this product and eventually a refund of the purchase price, I brought an MCE. As I type, it is faithfully beavering away at a creamed pumpkin and parsnip soup. It is simple to use and efficient and I am relieved and grateful to have it in my kitchen helping me. We have a busy lifestyle and anything that lessens the domestic load is so welcome. I am still getting used to using the machine and have many things to try. I have found the rinse function time saving and efficient and the food processing parts also excellent. My advice to purchasers is to read all instructions very carefully, particularly those relating to water levels in the metal bowl. Don't be afraid to experiment with recipes using the book recipes as guidelines. I am very pleased with this machine and hope to have it as my kitchen friend for a long time to come.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great Machine

I have already cooked a variety of meals with great success. It's a well built machine, very easy to use and clean with consistent and reliable results. In addition to being a cook processor it is a full blown food processor too! If you want to use it for applications where the temperature has to be exact, such as in sous vide, I would recommend to measure its actual temperature and not rely on the setting as it may be different by 3-5 degrees. You don't need to worry about it for all other uses, just set the machine up, press the button and enjoy a tasty dinner when it finishes the cooking.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

magimix mega awesome

Magimix is a real magic all-in-one appliance in the kitchen. It does everything I need or want it to and is a real all-in-one appliance. The only down side is the price tag. At around an eye-watering $2100 AUD it's not cheap. It comes with a food processor unit and also several other attachments and can do whatever you ask of it. It also saves you space because with the magimix there's no need for appliances like a blender, food processor, smoothie maker, mixer, grinder, slicer etc. Admittedly not everyone can afford an appliance with such a hefty price tag so if money is no object then the Magimix is my first recommendation.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Screws fall out, paint chips easy.

I wanted to love this appliance. It's very expensive. A few days after purchase I noticed paint scratches on the red body. Emailed the company why it would chip so easy. But they were no help. I haven't knocked it or anything. Then not long after this. I noticed the screws were lose on the bottom and one fell off. While fixing/trying to catch this screw. It fell into the plug hole. I was so shocked it was lose in the first place. I have emailed the company but not had a reply back. For such an expensive appliance I think the build quality should be better. I seriously wish I had not purchased this appliance.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Dear Carol, we are sorry to hear of your situation. Unfortunately we have not received your initial message. If you are able to resend this to sales@cambur.com.au or alternatively you can call our office on 1800 337 313 and we would be more than happy to assist.Dear Carol, we have not heard from you. Please do contact us on 1800 337 313 so we can better assist. All the best.Dear Carol, we would love to help resolve your situation. Please do contact us at 1800 337 313.

GREAT PRODUCT, BUT IT IS NOT CHEAP

Very quality product at the high end of the scale. Great product if you cook/prepare food often. It is an essential for foodies to have this type of product and this is clearly the best it can cost you as much as $AU2000 but in my honest opinion it is well worth it

Perfect!

I don't have time to cook elaborate dishes .. but I also want to eat healthily at the same time.
This is my solutions for cooking healthy meals without processed or prepared foods such as stocks, sauces, and any other packaged/pre-packed flavourings/ingredients.. and did it in a jiffy!!
This is an absolute must!

It works

It is great at making pesto and my kids love using it to make smoothies and milkshakes for their friends.
It falls way short at making the bed or doing the dishes.
Cleaning it was a real pain but once I figured out how to take the blades out it was a breeze.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

magic in the kitchen

I do not know how I lived without this product as it makes my life so easy in the kitchen. It has done everything that I have asked of it and has not missed a beat. From cakes to casseroles and pies to paella it works wonders, and makes my job so much easier. I find it is very easy to clean and stow away for the next time.

Magic in my Kitchen!

I was was told about this great product by a friend! It is fantastic to use! It makes cooking sooo easy! I would recommend this great machine to everyone who cooks I have made casseroles cakes, desserts and I've a number of recipes ready to try! I also feel it would a great way to start someone to do more home cooking as it is made so easy!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

This is perfect

The product is awesome and great to use The product is awesome and great to use The product is awesome and great to use The product is awesome and great to use The product is awesome and great to use The product is awesome and great to use The product is awesome and great to use The product is awesome and great to use

Date PurchasedFeb 2016