Magimix Cook Expert

Magimix Cook Expert

MPNs: 18900, 18903, 18904 and 7CO18900A
Listing monitored by Magimix

Pros

• Makes delicious food

• Four included cooking bowls

• Easy to use and clean

• Safety

Mrs K
Mrs KPerth

I finally made the decision to buy the Cook Expert!

No one can say that this was a compulsive purchase. I spent the best part of a year looking at reviews and comparisons with other well-known products. This is a very comprehensive machine; fortunately it comes with an equally comprehensive app. I am currently working through 'My first week' of the instructions before I tackle the recipes in the cook books. I am looking forward to a long and productive relationship with my Cook Expert!

Purchased in July 2021 at Kitchen Warehouse WA, Cannington.

sobuc
sobucSydney, NSW

Great product and excellent customer support

We have been using Magimix cook expert for over 2 years. Always happy with the performance, recepees and ease of use. Machine eventually did develop an issue with heating but customer support was excellent. We were offered a loan unit for the repair period. Base unit was eventually swapped for a new one. Support was first class. Thanks.

Purchased in May 2019 at David Jones for $2,500.00.

Nikki
NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Happy I Chose The Magimix Cook Expert!

After a tremendous amount of research on ALL the top food processor cookers I am SO HAPPY I decided to go with the Magimix Cook Expert. Being an "old school" cook learning to allow something else to do nearly all of the work is something I have to get used to...But I don't think its going to take me that long!

Purchased in June 2021.

All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Find out how Magimix Cook Expert compares to other All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Tri N.
Tri N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Magimix cook expert vs thermomix

I had Thermomix for a year and I loved the food processor. Just want to add another version which is magimix because I heard cook expert is running by power engine with 30yrs warranty and food processors. I'm using magimix for 1 week now. It’s powerful. I love it!

Purchased in June 2021 at Kitchen Warehouse Online Store for $2,049.00.

Just started but good so far

I haven’t used it much but the banana bread was so fast and so delicious! Happy so far.
I made a very welcome pumpkin soup too but I must confess there was too much of it.

Purchased in June 2021 for $2,049.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Pekkle10
Pekkle10Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A wonderful time saver

I purchased the Magimix Cook Expert after a lot of research, and it has not disappointed!

I love the range of cooking and preparation programs that it offers and the ease of use. The larger bowl is wonderful for cooking more substantial portions. I also use the food processor frequently.

The machine is well-constructed and is extremely exceptional quality. It’s great that the warranty offered is so generous.

The Magimix Cook Expert is an amazing time saver in the kitchen, and has helped me to prepare many delicious meals.

Purchased at David Jones.

RoseS
RoseSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best appliance we have purchased!

My husband and I have watched the cooking show “Good Chef/Bad Chef” and saw that the chefs use the Magimix Cook Expert. We decided to go to the store for a demonstration. We were blown away what it could do! We have only had it for 2 weeks and we have made soup, salad, chilli con carne, mashed potatoes, guacamole, and bread. We love that the Magimix Cook Expert is easy to use and simple to clean. Very happy with the product and its versatility.

Purchased in June 2021 at Kitchen Warehouse Physical Stores.

Mandy
MandyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

I use my Magimix Expert everyday

I made a lot of sauces, pestos, salad dressing as gifts and for myself. I use the Expert to do my gluten free bread, granola, soups and casseroles. I just love it and would highly recommend it.

Purchased in June 2021 at Tumut inside out store for $2,100.00.

Must Buy One

Was always sceptical on this type of machine, my husband came home with the purchased product. A Magimix Cook Expert.....It is so easy to use and follow the recipes and the results are truly amazing. No regrets at all in this purchase and would highly recommend to anyone

Purchased in June 2021.

Nicole W
Nicole WSydney, NSW

How did I ever live without it?!

I have wanted a thermal cooker for years and have spent so so much time researching of all the different brands. I landed on the Cook expert as it has wayyyy more options for accessories than any other and is WAY quieter than my mum's thermomix. It makes whipping up weeknight dinners a a breeze and I'm beyond in love with it!

Purchased in June 2021 at Kitchen Warehouse WA, Melville for $2,049.00.

Clare King
Clare KingSouthwest, VIC

Finally got my first Magimix at 43yrs young!

Purchased in May 2021 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $2,299.00.

John Lane
John LanePerth, WA

With Magimix, you're the expert

Since buying my Magimix I have been in awe of its power. The recipies are easy to follow and the machine does it all so effortlessly, the results are amazing.

Purchased in June 2021 at Kitchen Warehouse WA, Malaga for $2,100.00.

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Impressed!

It did not take long at all to learn how to navigate my way around the machine and follow some of the recipes provided. Pizza base, cheese sauces, lentil curry and soups were all perfect. Unfortunately I have been without power for almost a week due to the storms in Melbourne and have been waiting in anticipation to be able to use it again!

Purchased in May 2021 at qantas.

Tracy
TracySydney, NSW

Makes cooking exciting again!

I bought my Cook Expert about 1 month ago after thinking about purchasing one for about 12 months. I was looking at buying a TM but so glad I chose the Magimix CE. So far I have made several things including risotto, curry, stew, soup, relish, cake mix, cheese sauce, bolognaise and stirfry and have been happy with the results. I've mainly been using the cook expert function but now feel confident to convert some of my existing recipes too. I especially love the rinsing program! It is an expensive appliance but I've not regretted my purchase so far.

Purchased in April 2021 at Myer.

Maz
Maz Murray Region, NSW

Great Product still Learning

I bought my Cook Expert in April 2021 still a learning process love the food processor that is mainly why I bought this machine but have found all the other features amazing. The steamer is fantastic the food comes out perfect it cooks evenly taste is great. I love to watch the videos and get great ideas from users.

Purchased in April 2021 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $2,299.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Gigi
Gigiasked

Is speed 18 can only run 1 min?

Magimix
Magimix A.Magimix

Hi Gigi! Yes, speeds 14-18 can only run for 1min for safety reasons.

Sezzles M.
Sezzles M.asked

Can you grind oats to flour?

Magimix
Magimix A.Magimix

Hi Sezzles, yes you are able to do that using the Crushed Ice program. You can run it until you achieve your desired consistency. Hope this helps!

Carolo
Caroloasked

My cook expert lid suddenly seems to have the glass part of the lid moving around a lot. We have recently had a problem with the lid seal, which has separated into two parts. I am just wondering if the thinner seal is supposed to anchor the glass lid, to stop it from moving easily, and stop liquids from coming out. We have ordered a new seal. Hopefully this will fix the problem. Any thoughts anyone???

Get an answer from our members and Magimix representatives

At $2, 299, the Magimix Cook Expert is a premium all-in-one kitchen appliance that’s actually $30 more expensive than the renowned Thermomix TM6. But with three consecutive award wins under its belt, its high price is thankfully matched by its high performance.

A few advantages over the Thermomix TM6

On paper, there are a few benefits of investing in a Magimix compared to shelling the cash on a TM6.

The Magimix has a maximum heating efficiency of 1, 700 watts, which includes a 900W regular motor and a 800W induction heating motor. This is compared to the Thermomix TM6, which comes just slightly under with a maximum heating efficiency of 1, 000 watts.

The Thermomix’s maximum bowl capacity is 2.2 litres - and the only standard bowl included is just a single bowl.

The Magimix, on the other hand, comes standard with a 3.5L capacity stainless steel metal bowl, as well 3 transparent multifunction bowls. Each of these extra bowls gradually increase in size, starting from 1.2-litres, to 2.6 litres, and finishing at 3.6 litres.

Other Standard Inclusions

Other standard accessories provided with the Magimix include a steamer basket, mini blade, egg whisk, 2 and 4-mm slicer, grater, universal blade, metal blade, spatula, kitchen scales, a recipe book with over 300 recipes, and a free Cook Expert app.

12 auto programs

The Magimix is designed with 12 auto programs, whereas the Thermomix has 20 cooking functions and 14 pre-set modes.

Here are the offerings from the Magimix Cook Expert: Cook (pureed soup, creamed soup, simmer, steam); bake (pastry/cake, bread/brioche, whisk); blender (smoothie, frozen dessert, crush); food processor and an automatic rinsing function.

Points of Praise

• The extensive range of cooking functions available with the Magimix was widely praised by reviewers. The food processor was a particular favourite amongst home chefs.
  • Food made using the Magimix is often described as being delicious
  • The Magimix is built sturdily, with an outstanding build quality.
  • This appliance was described by reviewers as conveniently easy to clean, thanks to the inclusion of dishwasher-safe parts.

Points to Consider

Since the Magimix features such a diverse range of functions, several reviewers expressed that learning how to use the appliance in its entirety would take a long time. However, many reviewers who had the patience and passion for cooking didn’t find this to be a problem at all.

CategoryAll-In-One Kitchen Appliances