Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

Viola

Viola

The material doesnt worth the money we paid.

Purchased in September 2019.

Worth the $$$s

The CE will make every other gadget/cutter/slicer/processor you own seem inferior and unnecessary, it and make everyday prep and cooking a dream and produce professional results. It's really 2 products in one - the best food processor on the market, plus the excellent cooking function which does take some mastering, but once learnt will save you heaps of time stirring and washing up.

Purchased in October 2019 at David Jones Online Store for $1,800.00.

Lulu

LuluSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great cooking appliance, works well!

I was surprised how simple it was to change the function from food processor to. Expert cook. I have made 1 recipe so far and it was quite straight forward to follow the recipe and the chicken cacciatore was delicious. Looking forward to try another recipe. Would love to see more recipes available on video.

Purchased in September 2019 at Myers for $1,799.00.

Rita S.

Rita S.Sydney, NSW

Do It All Kitchen Machine

Purchased in August 2019 at Myer for $1,679.00.

jenny

jenny

Fabulous quality piece of machinery

I am very happy with my Magimix. It is well made and designed to last. I use it frequently for varied tasks. It is with me for the long term. Also makes a great chocolate mousse

Purchased for $1,835.00.

Magimix Superhero

Our Magimix comes to our rescue when we need a quick, trouble free and tasty meal.
We love how it reduces prep time and the cooking process is so automated - cooking made easy :-)

Purchased in September 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores.

Does it all!

A bowl that actually fits 4 good size portions in, the temperature is accurate and it is easy to change bowls for all the different uses. The handles and bowl do not get hot, it is super safe to have in the kitchen and the glass lid means you can actually see what is going on in there too. The app and the cookbook are a real pleasure to work from, I am slowly growing in confidence and making my own recipes and using it as part of my kitchen routine - it even looks smart and stylish on the worktop too!

Antonia McK

Antonia McKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality is second to none

It took me over a year to finally take the plunge to buy this machine, but I am so glad I did! It is so powerful, sturdy and precise, plus looks so nice on the bench top! I also love that it is predominantly metal and not plastic, and the 30 year motor warranty is excellent. My only gripe is the lack of variety of recipes available online (and the book that comes with the machine doesn't really suit the modern Australian palate), however there is a brilliant Facebook group that can help with any queries. Overall, it's a brilliant machine and I'm glad I took the plunge!

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $1,600.00.

Helping Hand in the Kitchen

An all round helper, chops, greats, blends and cooks in the one appliance. Makes the most delicious cream soup ever. I have used it to make many main meals and muffins and cake mixes. Easy and fast. The cleaning program is fantastic. Solid and relaible product.

Purchased in August 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for $1,799.00.

Linda Powell

Linda PowellPerth, WA

Love it

I have given up my thermomix for this magimix cook expert. It is so easy to use and makes amazing pastry. Bread is simple and everything about it is fantastic. Trying to choose between a Thermomix and a Magimix, then seriously consider the Magimix cook expert.

Purchased in July 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $2,099.00.

Shaun

ShaunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Magimix CE is the best we’ve owned

I was looking for a birthday present for my wife, and after reviewing many food processors and cooking appliances, decided to buy the Magimix CE which was on special at David Jones. Compared to several food processors we’ve already owned, the Magimix is the best and most convenient. It chops, dices, grates, grinds, etc. so quickly and without any mess. As for cooking, we have only made vegetable soups so far, but the process is so easy using the built-in programs and the results are so delicious. We’ve been looking on YouTube to learn more about cooking with the Magimix, but it appears it can’t do roast or bake bread. I guess we still have to use my oven and bread maker for those.

Purchased in August 2019 at David Jones for $1,799.10.

Lisa E

Lisa EWestern Australia

Love it gave up my Thermomix for it

It is awesome so big so can feed the family every meal has been amazing and no burning on the bottom like me Thermomix, ease of cleaning and all the chopping dicing and slicing is amazing

Purchased in July 2019 at Kitchen Warehouse WA, Cockburn for $1,889.00.

Safety

Best all-in-one kitchen appliance!

Purchased in August 2019 at Kitchen Warehouse for $1,899.00.

Safety

So glad I bought this fantastic machine

Purchased in August 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $2,099.00.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant addition to any kitchen

Purchased in August 2019 at magimix.com for $1,784.00.

Sandra Dunglison

Sandra DunglisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great product.

I very much enjoy using this appliance. It initially seemed complicated to me, but once I started I found it is easy and intuitive. The food processor is a treat to use for chopping, slicing, etc. Very efficient and quiet. The different sized bowls and attachments work well. The cooking bowl is a good size, but it is hard to get thick liquids and cake mixes out from around the blade. I found the steaming times in the recipes too long for both fish and vegetables, being the only "failures" that I have had with the appliance. Great for soups. The recipes are not Australian so one needs to adapt them to foods for our palate.

Purchased in June 2019 at David Jones Online Store.

4mykky

4mykkyPerth, WA

Brilliant machine

Wow, this machine delivered on my expectations... it mixes my bread to perfection and the bowl is big enough for the dough to rise before I give it a few seconds to punch it down ready to be turned into the loaf pan for baking. The clean up is easy.... then there is the versatility of the processor bowls going onto the same base. Soup vegetables get sliced or shredded in the processor then tipped into the metal bowl to cook and stirred at the same time, there’s a program for that too! My Magimix CE is used daily, the website is very helpful to find new recipes and ways to adapt my own. I have no regrets, this clever box of tricks replaces 3 other machines including a Thermomix.

Purchased in June 2019.

Aurelie

AurelieSydney, NSW

Great addition to my kitchen

Purchased in May 2019 at Myer Online Store for $2,100.00.

Val R.

Val R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love my Magimix !

I love my Magimix ! I got it for my birthday in July, love how it makes the best creamy soup, I just throw in all my veges in and hey presto,so quick, so yummy. My friends have complimented on how yummy it is. I love the sorbet too so easy to make, and a good gluten-free option.

Purchased in July 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores.

shirley

shirleySouth West, WA

top user friendly cooker

just starting to use it and found it to be very quiet compared to another device on the market. What I've made so far has been delicious and hot. The food is cooked evenly and I rate it very highly - if possible I would give it six stars out of five for ease of use, cooking and all the functions it has. The magi mix expert cooker also has a much better sized bowl for cooking and the after sales service to date has been pleasing.

Purchased in June 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for $1,999.00.

Tom Smith

Tom Smithasked

on the large food processor bowl how do you take it apart to clean?

Magimix A.Magimix

Hi Tom, are you referring to dismantling all parts of each component (ie: lid, bowl) or how to take off the bowl and lid from the machine?

The individual components are not designed to be dismantled. Just a quick hand wash will do the job.

Magimix.

Barbaraasked

Just wondered if you can temper chocolate in the Magimix Cook Expert. Also, can you make caramel? I love making homemade sweets!

Magimix A.Magimix

Hi Barbara, yes you can temper chocolate as the Cook Expert operates on an induction heating system allowing for accurate heating.
To make caramel you would need to reach approx. 175 degrees. The Cook Expert reaches 160 degrees.

There are many types of desserts you can make with the cook expert. Feel free to download the app to see our database of dishes.
We also have a specific desserts cook book available. https://www.magimixau.com.au/spareproduct.php?itemno=461151

Regards,
Magimix Australia.

Barbara

Thank you so much for your reply. I had better start saving for one. It looks fabulous!!

Bluest Blue Box

Bluest Blue Boxasked

Hi, Is this suitable for smooth raw cakes, made with nuts and such? I am looking to replace my food processor and high speed blender with the cook expert.

Magimix A.Magimix

Hi There, yes you can make raw cakes with nuts and other ingredients. The Cook Expert is a variable speed appliance so you can adjust depending on the recipe.
Magimix.

Get an answer from our members and Magimix representatives