Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

• Safety

Well built and handy

Very good at soups and mashed potato. Easy to use. Good to have a food processor included with machine as I didn’t have one. Doesn’t get too hot. Love the cleaning function.

Mabel

MabelAlice Springs, NT

Game changer.

I'm so pleased I finally purchased a Magimix Cook Expert. I used to own another brand of all -in - one cooker. I thought the Cook Expert would be much the same, however I think it's so much better. The food processor attachment makes prep work so quick and easy, and it's more flexible to experiment with than my previous unit. Plus it looks so pretty on my bench top.

DAD66

DAD66South East Queensland, QLD

Has made our life easier!

I am so glad I have a Magimix Cook Expert! My elderly mum has to eat pureed food. I was making everything manually and creating so much work for myself. I can now cook, puree and even just about clean in the one bowl instead of many dirty dishes. It has made everything so much easier. The app is great too with lots of recipes. I highly recommend it, especially to anyone who loves to cook with less effort! Well done Magimix!

Purchased in December 2019.

mumstheword

mumsthewordNew South Wales

Well built machine

Very different to use from my old thermo cooker. Still getting used to the differences. Much quieter and able to cook larger quantities. The automatic soup program is a winner and will get a good work out through winter. I cooked a delicious risotto for the family and plenty to go around. Looking forward to using it for some chocolate work.

Purchased in December 2019.

Safety

Wow its what every kitchen needs

Sleek, small foot print, and able to do all things that a food processor, blender, slow cooker, and easy to use with minimal fuss. Food is cooked beautifully. Easy to use without too many complicated buttons. Highly recommended

KRC22

KRC22Sydney, NSW

Great all in one

Still getting comfortable using all the various functions but impressed with how many different appliances that this replaces. So much quieter than previous thermo cookers and no annoying beeping. Looking forward to putting it through its paces!

Purchased in January 2020 at Myer for $1,650.00.

MegaPtera

MegaPteraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love it, and so does my man!

First uses were a bit chaotic for me! As it took me awhile to figure which accessories to assemble to get the right setting for the recipes... It’s got so many options and possibilities!! But the beauty of it is that even my man is getting into cooking now!! Can’t wait to do some more baking with it!

Purchased in January 2020 at David Jones for $1,899.00.

Shane M.South East Queensland, QLD

Never thought cooking could be so easy

I love that I can go shopping at Coles , use the magimix app & pick out my new recipe & the app shows me what ingredients I need, so easy for me to use, just love it.

Purchased in January 2020 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $2,099.00.

Shane M.

I wish I had purchased one years ago

Sherees

ShereesCanberra 2600, ACT

A Machine that does everything!!

We have penned the cook expert for nearly a month and I love how big the bowl is. There is a lot of machines we have been able to replace in the kitchen with this one machine and the induction heating enables fast heat that cooks evenly.

We are constantly experimenting but it’s not hard at all to use. My husband is a chef and I’m definitely no cook expert but this has made my life easier. I was leaning towards the thermomix however, ended up buying Magimix CE and super happy with my decision.

Purchased in January 2020 at David Jones for $1,899.00.

Single Mum

Single MumGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Has made Mum life much easier

Cook expert. Reliable and ease of use plus love that the bowel doesn’t get hot to touch when cooking so safe for little hands . Great warranty on the motor. Only cons are the handle retains water which takes time to empty out after washing or dishwasher , and when removing the lid have to be super quick to hold it over the bowl as steam/ fluid spills out awkwardly every time.

Purchased in October 2019 at Myer.

Jenny

JennyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very Impressed

Have only had my Magimix for just over a month but already it has saved me lots of time. Build quality is great. Previously have only had a small food processor, the magimix food processor is just great.

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for $1,750.00.

Jules

JulesPerth, WA

Impressed by the good quality of this machine

I've used it a few times and like that I can put something together and leave it to cook while being able to get on with other things. Saves time and allows me to cook a nutritious meal and not have to rely on convenience foods as much. It has renewed my enthusiasm for cooking.

Purchased in January 2020 at Peter's of Kensington for $1,651.00.

Solidly Built!

Finally bit the bullet and bought the Magimix CE. It feels solidly built.

The bowl is huge so it is great for large families and it is double walled so does not get very hot on the outside. I like that it has a proper food processor and absolutely love the rinse function. The induction heating system means it's very accurate when it comes to temperature control.

The creamed soup function delivers a creamy and velvety texture, so yummy.

I'm still learning how to use it and need to try out all it's functions but it has certainly made cooking easier. Am looking forward to experimenting with it more and try more things from the recipe book/app that I would not normally attempt.

Worth the money spent!

First impression was good build quality.
We have tried few asian dishes, so far so good.
The way it produced Sorbet impressed us and my family, fast and nicely done.
My wife really loves this Magimix cook expert and she is recommending it to her friends and family. She did some survey and she thinks this is a better product than thermomix, esp in its build quality.

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for $1,699.00.

Love it!

I have had an old Magimix food processor for over 20 years - and decided to treat myself to an upgrade. And what a treat it is. I love the food processor - slices and purees to perfection - but mostly I love the ability to cook a variety of foods quickly and accurately and with minimum mess. I especially like the stainless steel steamer for the cooker - so much better than plastic. I have quickly learned how to use it and have made risotto, rice pudding, soups and steamed chicken, all very easily with delicious results. I've adapted recipes successfully from Thermomix as well. A very satisfied customer.

Safety

Magimix Cook Expert - brilliant!!

Had a Thermomix- this is so much better!! Much more versatile!! Am very pleased with it. Can grate and slice with precision. Rinse cycle is ingenious and cooking volume fabulous!! Temperature is precise!! If you are thinking of purchasing you’ll not be disappointed ! Highly recommend!! My only negative is that the purchase of additions to blender (ie dicer) are expensive).

Great investment!

The Magimix Cook Expert is excellent! I love how quiet it is, the food processor attachments, the large bowl and clear lid. It is so versatile, able to brown meat, slow cook, stir fry, steam etc. I bought this to replace my Thermomix and I am not disappointed!

Purchased in January 2020 at Peter's of Kensington Online store for $1,651.00.

Louisa

LouisaPerth, WA

I feel like a Cook Expert :)

I love my Magimix Cook Expert :D We have a newborn in the house so it's worked out so that a lot of the times my husband ends up making the dish we planned with the Magimix and it makes it so easy that even he loves doing it! It really makes you feel like a Cook Expert. We haven't had it long but we are now experts in making bread, pizza, brownies, soup and Chicken Tikka ;) All with the Magimix which makes everything feel easy and unfailable. I'm looking forward to exploring everything that my new red chef can do :D

Purchased in December 2019 at Peter's of Kensington Online store for $1,835.00.

Erin

ErinSydney, NSW

Amazing & Exciting

I have just opened the boxes to my new Magimix Cook Expert. OMG. I’m excited to start using it. All the accessories will be well used. I can get rid of some of the appliances that take up so much space in my kitchen.

Purchased in January 2020 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network).

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Great addition to the kitchen

Love my Magimix. It has renewed my enthusiasm for cooking again. Very easy to use as the instructions are clear. The food is delicious and so many recipes to choose from!

Purchased in December 2019 for $1,550.00.