Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A

Just great

Love my Magimix for slicing
Love the using the grating function
The spiralizer is great for zucchini spaghetti
Love making cake ,banana bread
Like the hot child mode function
Love the fact that I can put it in french

Purchased in December 2018 at Kitchen Warehouse.

Used for: Dough, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

I love how easy it is to use.

When I first got my Cook Expert I loved trying to cook new things in there. It could replace lots of my other appliances and do the job just as well as they could. I now just need to spend some more time getting some more recipes.

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer for $1,800.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Soups

Almost perfect.

Items get burnt on the base.
Slicing, shredding, mashing, mixing, etc is brilliant.
Difficult to scrape out some mixes, ie pavlova mix.
Steaming function is great.
Some nut mixes don’t chop & mix very well.
No problems with external heat.

Purchased in January 2018 at Myer Retail Stores.

Simple, robust and versatile

Easy to clean and use. Love the versatility of a food processor and a thermal cooker. Cooks tender chunks of meat. Can become unbalanced with large volumes at high speeds.

Purchased in March 2019 at Myer Online Store for $1,899.00.

Used for: Dough, Ground Meat and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

The Cook Expert replaces a lot of other devices.

I had a cupboard full of different appliances. Cook Expert replaced these appliances it was 1 thing that did all my cooking slicing dicing and shredding better than the others.

Purchased in February 2017 at David Jones Retail Stores for $1,814.15.

Best Mash Potato Ever!!

i was gifted the Cook Expert from my boss, it makes the best mash potato ever!
user friendly, multiple functions, multiple accessories, easy to clean,
access to the app for recipes has been very useful
great addition to my kitchen,

Purchased in August 2017 for $2,099.00.

Used for: Soups

Best House warming gift ever.

I purchased the Magimix CE In August 2017 as my house warming gift for our new house.
It is great, simple to use and everything that I have made so far the kids and Husband loves.
Especially the fruit sorbet. 4 ingredients and all done. Also easy to convert other similar machines recipes to use in the Magimix. Along with the food process it is a great addition to the kitchen.

Purchased in August 2017 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $2,099.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Worth the money if you happy to try new things

Loving it. Used all the functions and so impressed with how much it enhanced what we cook and eat at home. Note that we did not have any decent appliance before, so really needed a good food processor. One that also does all the cooking and encourages you to try variety of new cuisine. Wow.

Purchased in March 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for $1,900.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Meat and Soups

Love my Cook Expert

I got this for my birthday. I actually only wanted the Magimix Food Processor but my husband read the reviews and decided I (we) needed the Cook Expert. Everything we have used it for has been great. It is easy to use and not too many dishes. The service from Magimix has been excellent and the Facebook group are very helpful. It sits on our bench and gets used most days. Very happy with my present even though I am sure my husband bought it for himself!

Purchased in March 2019.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

So many uses! Great machine!!

I bought this machine in Jan 2017. I bought it as my son was approaching eating solids and I was tossing up between this and another brand of machine that does everything. This machine won me over for numerous reasons. 1. Less plastic and more metal/glass. 2. my mom has a magimix food processor that she’s has since she was engaged (and it still works flawlessly).
I have made so many things with it. I have made babyfood, breads, soups, ice cream, minestrone, pizza dough, curries, pesto. You name it.
My only complaint about this brand compared to others is that the weighing isn’t internal and scales have to be used. (first world problems).
Highly recommend to anyone who wants to cook easier. It doesn’t take away the “joy” it just means you don’t have to stand over a stove the whole time.

Purchased in January 2017.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough and Soups

Very Impressed with the machine's ease of use and performance

Bought this machine to replace a dead food processor and am very impressed with the way it turns out dishes from sauces to soups to sorbets. I use the steam function a lot as well as the usual slicing and grating in the food processer attachment and all work very well. It is also really easy to use and adapt to your own recipes. I make something similar out of the book and then adjust to suit. My only gripe is that it does tend to chop things up a bit fine in something like a stew. Overall, I would highly recommend the Cook Expert.

Purchased in December 2018.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough and Soups

YUMMY !

I love my Magimix and wouldnt be without it,this gives me great fresh ideas to make
lots of different meals in the kitchen.
Deserts were never my strong point but now I feel like a chef whipping up
things that quick literally!
Chocolate Mousse OMG to die for and my Dinner Guests love it also.
LOVE IT!

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer Online Store for $1,511.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Meat and Soups

This is a perfect cooking ware! Can't live without it.

I have enjoyed using the Magimix Cook Exper to make different soups. They are really easy to be made and have very good taste.
If the appliance can fry food, that will be perfect.

Purchased in May 2017.

Used for: Dough and Soups

Great machine but too many parts to switch between.

The Magimix is an excellent machine of high quality. The parts all work well and it is wonderful for being able to make a variety of things from scratch. However, as a time poor Mum there are a few disadvantages to this machine in comparison to it's main competitor. Magimix often uses different bowls and attachments as well as having separate scales which takes up more time and creates more washing up. There are also less recipes available online and no recipe chip so I find myself having to spend time finding and converting Thermomix recipes. Some of the one-pot meals I have used in the cookbook are less than impressive (E.g. risotto came out like mush). I have enjoyed using it to make smoothies, creamed soups & sorbets.
If you have time to be changing bowls, weighing ingredients separately and finding recipes, this may well be the best machine for you, but if not, think twice.

Purchased in October 2017 for $1,900.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Best addition to my kitchen!

I got my Magimix cook expert about 5 months ago and absolutely love it! I was originally after a food processor as I had a stand mixer already. When my hubby gifted me the CE, he figured we may as well get the full kit. Absolutely no regrets and money well spent. Not only have I been able to make a variety of healthy dishes I wanted to using the food processor (such as bliss balls, nut meals and healthy dips), but I think I use the metal bowl even more. It has made after work meals a dream- I chuck the ingredients in, turn it on and get on with my other housework (or put my feet up!). There are so many recipes available too. I made a meal plan from the CE recipe book for a week, and all of which turned out great. Now it is coming up some cooler weather and I have made quite a number of different soups. The creamed soup function is great. Again, everything goes in the bowl and you turn it on. At the end, it blitzes the soup for you and is ready to serve. It has made eating healthier a lot easier. I have also had great results with making some basic pastries and bread that turned out a lot better than my stand mixer I must say! It is also very easy to clean as it can be quickly dismantled (but also has a great rinse function that works a treat too). The facebook group also posts heaps of new recipes all the time and I am always excited to see what others have made. I found the best cupcake recipe on there and the results were fantastic. I also tried a steamed chocolate pudding just to see if it would turn out and it was delicious. It is surprising what you can make with it and every weekend I try something new and different. It makes me excited about cooking new things. The CE has been a life changer and I would highly recommend to others looking for a thermal cooker.

Purchased in November 2018 at Peter's of Kensington.

Love my CE

I love my Cook Expert, originally was looking at a Thermomix but for an extra $10 I also got a food processor and blades. I purchased over 3yrs ago and have been utilising it at least 3-4 times per week, especially when its time to pickle or make sauces with our over supply of fresh home grown veggies. I would appreciate faster roll out of cookbooks in English and improved user friendly online sites.

Purchased in April 2016 at Essential Ingredient for $2,099.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Meat, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

It's a winner and made me a very popular granny!

I had put off buying my Cook Expert for several months fearing it would sit in my appliance cupboard and only be used on the odd occasion. I'm pleased to say that didn't happen. I use it all year round. I think it's amazing how versatile it is and how easy it is to assemble. The bowls are fit for purpose and I use the smaller bowl for dips etc. The Magimix recipe book that came with my Cook Expert is simple to follow and had me producing soups, vegetable dishes, cottage pies, curries, cream caramel, biscuits and even raspberry sorbet in no time.

Purchased in May 2017 for $2,099.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Meat, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Happy customer

Like many I deliberated between this the the thermomix. I was swayed by the size and the food processor and am glad I chose this option. I have used all components happily.
I am still adjusting to 'thermocooking' style meals, and have not been 100% impressed with all of the 'one pot' style meals in the accompanying cook book. I do tend to ad lib with all cooking and have been able to adapt various recipes - thermomix, magimix and regular fairly happily. Husband is liking following the step by step recipes although some of his have been the failures (mixture of reasons). Often the magimix seems to need a longer setting for cutting or cooking than equivalent recipes. I'm more impressed with the creamed soup function than I expected.
Rinse function is great, though still hard to get discolouration from some areas of the metal blade. My 3yo can help with the buttons, the scraping, and the food processing.

Purchased in August 2018 at Minimax.

Product is used: Several times a week

This is the best kitchen appliances so far!

We’re really happy with it. We use it on a daily basis for everything, from dojo’s to curry or cakes. It’s perfect to slicing veggies, excellent for mixing (almond butter, humus). We invested into the dough hook, it helps a lot with big batch of bread.
We definitely don’t regret buying it!!

Purchased in August 2018.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

I bought this after deliberating between thermomix and cook expert.

I was swayed by the size of the bowl and versatility of a food processor. Genius to do both in one machine. Love the 30 year motor warranty and the quick clean function. I use it every day and it's great for our family of seven. I use the chip cutter more than I thought I would for all sorts of vegetables. So easy to use, and the kids love the variety of our meals, as it's made cooking fun again.

Purchased in February 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $2,099.00.