17Optimum Thermocook Pro Series

I find it hard to use without a book it has sat on my bench fr 2 years ago
Vive
ViveSouth West, WA
  Essential

Froothie is a great tool for healthy eating

We love our Froothie! So easy to use, easy to clean and can make just about anything.
Our favourite is home made nutella. It really changes the game when you have the ability to make your own nutritious version of the things the kids love to eat. Show reply
Thomas B
Thomas B Central Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great product

I used to own a thermomix (the mechanical version - not the latest one) which was very good - the Thermocook is definitely great and I happy with my purchase - a solidly built machine and a great price. Show details ·  1
Shelley V.
Shelley V.2 posts

painless

easy to order & fast delivery .Perfect replacement .Great website to navigate Show reply
Grace
Grace2 posts
  Pro-M 2.0
Beverley Carmichael
Beverley Carmichael
  Verified Pro-M

makes cooking a breeze

Best appliance ever makes cooking much easier. Love my machine. Show reply
Henry L.
Henry L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I can finally cook

I was a little sceptical about the capability of the Thermocook until I started using it. Went from a novice to a pro cook in an instant. Downside is that I will have to start cooking for my family from now on lol. Show details ·  1
Noise Level
Carl
CarlSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Verified Pro

This thing does it all

From the get go I tried numerous different meals in this, from ice cream to risotto, coconut rice, all the way through to steaming veggies. You just click a few buttons and you're pretty much done. So simple. Show details ·  1
Strop007Hobart, TAS12 posts

Excellent machine

Easy to operate and recipes are easy to follow with the onboard LCD panel. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Charlotte Feeney
Charlotte Feeney

Very useful

Easy to use. Functions well. Kneads well. Comes with everything you need and guides you through the recipes. Show reply
Mr CJ Stricker
Mr CJ Stricker

Best on the market!!

Worked 15 years around commercial kitchen equipment and used several of this all in ones option. The pro m 2 is the best I ever tried. You can really do A Lot. And for who is not really experienced it is an awesome way to get passionate about getting some recipes done from very easy to follow cookbook pre installed. Great job people. Show reply
Snoussi Sarah
Snoussi SarahPerth, WA
  Verified Pro-M 2.0

Great helper in the kitchen

I love my thermocook so far. I still need to get used to using a thermocooker as this is my first experience with it. Inbuilt recipes are great although I think it would be better to have all weighed instead of using cups, spoon etc... measuraments. Show reply
Nerak
NerakCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC4 posts
  Fair Incentive Pro-M 2.0

Can't live without it

Use for everything. Got one for my daughter as well. We use them every day. Best product I ever bought. One of the things I love is no matter how old the recipe is you can add it on to you recipes. Love love love Show details ·  1
Robert Crabtree
Robert CrabtreeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Loretta
LorettaRichmond-Tweed, NSW
  Fair Incentive Pro-M 2.0

This is the best kitchen appliance I've ever brought

I love this machine. It makes cooking so quick and easy. The interactive recipes are the best. I've even been able to teach my husband to cook using this with just one lesson. Thank you so much. Cleaning the blade is the hardest part. Be careful not to cut yourself. Show details ·  1

Tracy M.
Tracy M. · Thermocook Pro-M 2.0

Can the Thermocook be used as an airfryer?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Tracy, The Thermocook cannot be used as an air-fryer.

Wish you a happy week,
Froothie team

Grace
Grace · Thermocook Pro-M 2.0

Why the scale is not precise? The scale cannot reflect the actual weight of the ingredients I put inside the jug.

Amanda
Amanda · Thermocook Pro Series

Can the thermocook bowl go in the dishwasher? If not, why not?

About The Optimum Thermocook Pro Series

The all-in-one kitchen appliances in the Optimum Thermocook Pro Series have the ability to steam, chop, mix, weigh, and cook foods. Different models have different functions, temperatures ranges, and levels of power. They all come with built-in recipes that help make light work of cooking.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that their Optimum Thermocook Pro appliance was simple to use, with recipes making it easy to follow along and create delicious foods.
  • They also said that it saved them a lot of time cooking, both in food preparation and the cooking itself.
  • Overall, reviewers loved the results of their Thermocook, saying that it produced anything from tasty breads and stews to risottos and sauces.
Compare all Optimum Thermocook Pro Series listings
Optimum Thermocook Pro4.6
Optimum Thermocook Pro-M
  • Discontinued
Optimum Thermocook Pro-M4.5
Pros
    User-friendly design
    Easy to clean
    Cooks evenly and efficiently
CategoryAll-In-One Kitchen AppliancesAll-In-One Kitchen AppliancesAll-In-One Kitchen AppliancesAll-In-One Kitchen Appliances
Price (RRP) $1,100$1,050$1,600
Power700 W1,700 W500 W
Capacity2.5L2.5L2.5L
Dishwasher Safe PartsYesYes
Dimensions 220 x 347.5 x 367 mm220 x 347.5 x 367 mm380 x 220 x 340 mm
Weight6.99 kg6.99 kg6.1 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Construction MaterialStainless SteelPlastic and Stainless SteelStainless Steel