Malaban Wash Concentrate

Malaban Wash Concentrate

See the Best Tick & Flea Control in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Using this on my dogs for years.

Its good cause you don't have to use too much of it and it last for ages. I just buy a normal shampoo and use this after I wash the dog. It smells a bit funny but its still good.

Purchased for $37.00.

Side Effects None
Pet TypeDog

Jaymee F

Jaymee FAU

Worked well last time I sprayed the yard for lice from our free range chickens

Last use showed no signs of a bad reaction With chooks. It held the lice off for a whilE hoping to do it again before weather gets to hot

GrizzBear89

GrizzBear89Darwin, Northern Territory

Great For ticks!

Bought this to treat heavy tick and flea infestation. Applied as a wash and ticks were dropping off dead within minutes. Only 2 ticks lefts after treatment - will continue to apply as a spray.

tinex79

tinex79AU

very fast acting treatment

Works fast, the red lice didnt show up till this year, and after the second time spraying it, its free from lice.
Im spraying the dog kennel for my king charles cavaliers and no side effects on them.....happy with the product.

Dangerous long term

Yes it does work and I know how crazy fleas make me feel but I would Never use again. I lost one dog, a long haired shepherd to skin cancer, and our beautiful kelpie got cancer of the spine, or bone cancer I suppose. Malaban was the only shared product and although both dogs lived for years, both types of cancer were painful.

The best product after 8 years of testing

Used this product as a drench on my foxy and cat . Had no side affects as with other products.scatching stopped almost instantly on both. I will have to se how long it lasts.very economical

great stuff

l found malaban wash to be great bacause you only mix 15ml per 1 litre in a spray bottle and put it on the dog plus spray the kennel and bedding, our area has a heavey flea bourdon, fleas die very fast. so easy to apply to the dog avoid spraying near eyes.
it works