Malaban Wash Concentrate

Malaban Wash Concentrate

See the Best Tick & Flea Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Malaban Wash Concentrate? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

rach c.
rach c.Mid North Coast, NSW

It was fine

Great stuff helped rid my dogs and Cats of those horrid sticky tight fleas, I need to do one more application my dogs and cats as it did not remove normal fleas

Purchased in April 2021 at Vet Shop Max for $47.00.

Only product that is treating mite infestation in apartment & cats!

Vet recommended:
Revolution,
advantage,
ear drops,
- all did not work.
Only after resorting to malaban do I feel like I am finally getting on top of mite infestation in apartment & cats.
*Mite infestation followed the removal of filthy evicted neighbour's carpet. :(
Would never wish this upon anyone.

Purchased in January 2021.

Gave my dog seizures

I was told by my vet that my dog had epilepsy and needed medication for life. When I did my own research and trial and error I knew I just started her on Malaban Wash stopped it and the seizures stopped. Be very careful with this toxic product

Wifish
WifishPerth, WA

Adverse reaction for me

Diluted the Malaban, 30 ml in 1 litre of water. Swabbed cat whilst wearing rubber gloves. 10 minutes later I have itchy eyes and respiratory tract irritation. I do not think this is a safe product to use. A waste of $50 and now need to find an alternative for treating mites.

Purchased in December 2019 for $50.00.

Tick & Flea Control Products

Find out how Malaban Wash Concentrate compares to other Tick & Flea Control Products

Using this on my dogs for years.

Its good cause you don't have to use too much of it and it last for ages. I just buy a normal shampoo and use this after I wash the dog. It smells a bit funny but its still good.

Purchased for $37.00.

Jaymee F
Jaymee FAU

Worked well last time I sprayed the yard for lice from our free range chickens

Last use showed no signs of a bad reaction With chooks. It held the lice off for a whilE hoping to do it again before weather gets to hot

GrizzBear89
GrizzBear89Far North Queensland, QLD

Great For ticks!

Bought this to treat heavy tick and flea infestation. Applied as a wash and ticks were dropping off dead within minutes. Only 2 ticks lefts after treatment - will continue to apply as a spray.

tinex79
tinex79AU

very fast acting treatment

Works fast, the red lice didnt show up till this year, and after the second time spraying it, its free from lice.
Im spraying the dog kennel for my king charles cavaliers and no side effects on them.....happy with the product.

Dangerous long term

Yes it does work and I know how crazy fleas make me feel but I would Never use again. I lost one dog, a long haired shepherd to skin cancer, and our beautiful kelpie got cancer of the spine, or bone cancer I suppose. Malaban was the only shared product and although both dogs lived for years, both types of cancer were painful.

Tick & Flea Control Products

The best product after 8 years of testing

Used this product as a drench on my foxy and cat . Had no side affects as with other products.scatching stopped almost instantly on both. I will have to se how long it lasts.very economical

great stuff

l found malaban wash to be great bacause you only mix 15ml per 1 litre in a spray bottle and put it on the dog plus spray the kennel and bedding, our area has a heavey flea bourdon, fleas die very fast. so easy to apply to the dog avoid spraying near eyes.
it works