Masport Electric Mower

• Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Nola B.

Nola B.Illawarra, NSW

Lawn has never looked better!

Purchased in March 2021.

David H.

David H.Central, SA

Excellent quality mower

So easy to use. Simple no fuss charging and long run time, about 50 minutes to 1 hour. Enough to mow my large front couch lawn, 2 side lawn strips and a large kikuyu back lawn. The catcher fills up if the grass is dry and is very easy to attach and remove. Easy to push and folds up for storage.

Purchased in September 2020 for $699.00.

Great mower full electric

Had the masport electric for 3 years smallish suburban yard. It is so quiet I cut the grass and the neighbours never notice. Light weight, never buy fuel, no smell.

Purchased in August 2016 for $290.00.

Electric Lawn Mowers

Find out how Masport Electric Mower compares to other Electric Lawn Mowers

WallyMAdelaide

Very easy to use

So far I'm extremely happy with my Energy Flex mower. I've had it about 3 weeks. It takes me 15 mins to mow my suburban lawn; the battery is still about 3/4 full. It is very easy to start, and quite quiet.

Purchased in January 2020.

Mike

MikeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just outlasted the warranty period

I have had 2 years use out of this mower that has been used occasionally on small front and back lawns. It is highly functional, light and easy to use. Unfortunately the bearing housing for the motor is made of plastic and after this period of casual use, the bearing seized and melted the housing rendering the mower inoperable. Very disappointing. At this price point it is an uneconomical repair thus will be replaced with another brand which may or may not be any better.

Purchased in August 2017 at AllMowers Dee Why for $259.00.

Rodney P

Rodney PNortheast, VIC

Not Happy. It failed just out of Warranty

Good mower but it failed just out of warranty. Lower bearing seized in the electric motor. The Bearing spun in a plastic housing and damaged it as well. May cost more than a new one to fix. I won't be buying another one.

Purchased in December 2016 for $399.00.

In a word - fantastic.

I've had many conventional petrol mowers in my time, some better than others. My lawn is bigger than average, very lush and well fertilized. In addition I much mow which takes more cutting torque than catching. I was hesitant to try a battery operated mower for all the usual reasons. Then Lawn Heat & Leisure in Pakuranga, NZ sold me an 82Volt Masport with the promise they'd swap it out for a powerful petrol mower if I was dissatisfied. I'm amazed at the power, ease of operation and neatness of the job this mower does. They'll not be getting it back. I love it - it's well made, alloy bodied, easy to use and battery still has 50% charge after 30 minutes of mowing. Very impressive.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Didi 45

Didi 45Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So easy to use

I have just used my Masport electric lawn mower for the first time and I'm thrilled with the mower. I'm 71 and did not have a problem it is so light and easy to use. I have a small/medium size lawn and as long as the catcher is emptied when full it cuts the grass very well.
Thoroughly recommend.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Kirsten

KirstenBrisbane

Such an easy mower!

I was a bit unsure about the cord but it is actually so easy to use! We just mow in a systematic pattern so you are never crossing the path of your cord. We also got a heavy duty power cord when purchased so we can do the whole lawn from two power points. Very easy to lift up the steps to do terraces as well.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Electric Lawn Mowers

Find out how Masport Electric Mower compares to other Electric Lawn Mowers

Richard B

Richard BNairne SA

good example of a plug-in electric mower

B Wilson

B Wilsonasked

How do you change the battery in a masport electric mower model series 18-400, i am having trouble removing the top cowling.

Steve P

Steve P asked

Bearings seizing on 58 volt Masport Lithium Powerhead after 2 years Mower shop insinuating i stored the mower in a wet area. Also starting problems as well.
Steve P

Norm A.
Norm A.

I have not had a problem with mine in 5 years, maybe contact Masport direct. My mower, though, is full electric, not battery.

Corky
Corky

Just bought one Norm, but haven't received it yet. Neighbour thinks it's a mistake as she had one. But don't know what wattage or brand. Any tips for keeping it going for so long without any issues? Maintenance etc?

Sue

Sueasked

Mower (lithium battery charger) wont charge properly. The charger reads as fully charged,but it isn't and the mower wont start. Tester doesn't tell us anything re charged amount Mower only used once. Any help would be appreciated. Sue.

WallyM

Hi Sue, I had this happen one time only. I removed/turned that ignition key thing, took the battery out and reseated it in the mower, and then it started. It's happened only one time.

See all Masport Electric Mower questions