Masport Electric Mower

Masport Electric Mower

MPN: 552800

See the Best Electric Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mike

MikeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just outlasted the warranty period

I have had 2 years use out of this mower that has been used occasionally on small front and back lawns. It is highly functional, light and easy to use. Unfortunately the bearing housing for the motor is made of plastic and after this period of casual use, the bearing seized and melted the housing rendering the mower inoperable. Very disappointing. At this price point it is an uneconomical repair thus will be replaced with another brand which may or may not be any better.

Purchased in August 2017 at AllMowers Dee Why for $259.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Product is used: Occasionally

Rodney P

Rodney PNortheast, VIC

Not Happy. It failed just out of Warranty

Good mower but it failed just out of warranty. Lower bearing seized in the electric motor. The Bearing spun in a plastic housing and damaged it as well. May cost more than a new one to fix. I won't be buying another one.

Purchased in December 2016 for $399.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Product is used: Occasionally

In a word - fantastic.

I've had many conventional petrol mowers in my time, some better than others. My lawn is bigger than average, very lush and well fertilized. In addition I much mow which takes more cutting torque than catching. I was hesitant to try a battery operated mower for all the usual reasons. Then Lawn Heat & Leisure in Pakuranga, NZ sold me an 82Volt Masport with the promise they'd swap it out for a powerful petrol mower if I was dissatisfied. I'm amazed at the power, ease of operation and neatness of the job this mower does. They'll not be getting it back. I love it - it's well made, alloy bodied, easy to use and battery still has 50% charge after 30 minutes of mowing. Very impressive.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Didi 45

Didi 45Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So easy to use

I have just used my Masport electric lawn mower for the first time and I'm thrilled with the mower. I'm 71 and did not have a problem it is so light and easy to use. I have a small/medium size lawn and as long as the catcher is emptied when full it cuts the grass very well.
Thoroughly recommend.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Kirsten

KirstenBrisbane

Such an easy mower!

I was a bit unsure about the cord but it is actually so easy to use! We just mow in a systematic pattern so you are never crossing the path of your cord. We also got a heavy duty power cord when purchased so we can do the whole lawn from two power points. Very easy to lift up the steps to do terraces as well.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Richard BNairne SA

good example of a plug-in electric mower

W. John

W. Johnasked

where could I to find a replacement low bearing for Masport 1600w ELECTRIC MOWER

wasser

wasserasked

Anybody ever had a problem with the clutch seizing on the Masport 230V electric mower??

pam

pamasked

I have a Masport Electric Start Mower and the battery needs replacing. How do I do it?

Richard B

hello, my input here was to give an honest review of a fully electric motor mower, I am not a motor mower mechanic but would offer this information find a dedicated motor mower shop in your area preferably one that stocks Masport and see if they can help you.

Get an answer from our members and Masport representatives