Midea 280L HP280

Midea 280L HP280

2.7

WARNING!!!! Do not get one

Noisey so noisey its woken me up every night since installed its over 30 feet away from bedroom double brick house its always running insulation is terrible so it always heating just dumb. When installed the team fitted it to old stand and now its not sitting unstable and crooked incoming pipes holding it in place and they did not take old tank left rubbish everywere even had to get rid of box it came in myself they lied to me at every stage when i asked why they were not taking old unit the installer looked at me and said we dont have anywhere to keep them DO NOT ACQUIRE

Midea
    Star Sparky DirectMidea
    hokianga

hokiangaGippsland, VIC

Now have 14 of these having replaced our old storage heaters at our accommodation facility.

SBM1974

SBM1974

Exceptional service and install

My solar hot water unit had to be replaced due to a leaking tank on my roof and the plumber from Ureco recommended installing a Midea heat pump for its energy efficiency and reliability. I was skeptical that it would save me more money than the traditional system..... but its been in place for 6 months now and I have had a significant improvement on my power bill. The timer function allows me to heat my water from the PV power I produce during the day...a neat bit of technology. The removal of the original hot water system and reinstallation was fast and the team cleaned up as if they had never been there.
    Highly recommended.

Electric Continuous Hot Water Systems

Find out how Midea 280L HP280 compares to other Electric Continuous Hot Water Systems

Susan

Susanasked

Wot is the most economical temperature to set for a single person having a 3 min. Shower in the morning. I boil kettle for any other hot water I need

john w.asked

Could you advise me the warranty period on this system please?
    [email address removed]Thank you

Midea
    Star Sparky DirectMidea

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Midea heat pump.

Please refer to the warranty period as below:
    5 Year - Tank Cylinder (3 Year Labour),
    3 Year - Compressor (1 Year Labour),
    1 Year - Electronics, Parts, and Labour.

I hope the information is helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Midea sales team.

Best regards,
    Midea QLD

Barbara Paterson

Barbara Patersonasked

How long does the fan on the new 280 lt run once the unit is plumbed in?? The unit was fitted at around 11.am this morning, once switched on by the sparky, the fan is still running (7pm). I have hot water from the taps now.

Get an answer from our members and Midea representatives