MLC Income Protection

Claim ApprovedYes

HayleyGirl66

HayleyGirl66South East Queensland, QLD

Payments late every month

What if your pay was late every month - there is a person in the accounts/claims who processes my letter saying I have been paid but forgets to make my payment??
What could you live chronically ill and then wait nearly 2 weeks to get paid every month. Very unfair and this is making my life very hard

Claim DateJanuary 2009
Claim ApprovedYes
Debbie E.

Debbie E.Sydney, NSW

Early release of Superannuation funds

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateFebruary 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

MLC Income Protection troubles?

Claim made after waiting the 90days waiting period. Heart attack and stents put in. Any way. Took a couple of months to receive first payment and of course it wasn't what was expected. Plead my case as I work for myself business expenses don’t stop just because I have and made a call to a top Law firm. Within 3 days, back pay and current monthly payments made to the dollar for premium paid. So far so good.

MLC are criminals

Submitted claim March 2017 through my super company, MLC spoke with my doctor 3 times, he has specified in writing i cannot work, they call today to say it has been declined, no reason given, nuff said.

Jimbo

still waiting multiple calls, emails no response

karoy

karoyAU

Income Protection is Rubbish

Paying for 30 years into 3 in 1 business super was a stipulation of NAB to give us house loan. Sole owner of lawn mowing business. 2017 had aneurysm/stroke. After 7 months MLC have declined payment still haven't heard why...response is always "in due course" They decided to put 3ish thousand back into the super ???????? Not income for us to live on... apparently we have been paying into the wrong coverage for 30 years....solicitor said MLC worst company to fight with as they will drain everything from us . MLC WINS

MLC Income protection

tornassuk

tornassuk

MLC are very poor, but the rest seem to be as bad/time for external controls

annoyed

annoyedAlbury

expensive

Insurance claim madeNo

John D

John DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

MLC have made my financial future much better

I've been with MLC income protection for about 20 years, and had accident 5 years ago. Will never work again. MLC have been fantastic. Usuallly doctor reports are required each month, and MLC now have changed this to annually. They pay on time. No problems. The initial claim process was quick and simple as well

10 years of frustration

I have been with mlc for over 20 years and last 10 years on claim. They have been terrible and would not recommend to anyone as you will end up worse after dealing with the claim - constant pathetic administration by the majority of claims consultants and continuous attempts to get you off your claim. No support and copious amounts of money spent to discredit you and your claim
A few claims consultants were reasonable to deal with but turnover is very high so they dont last
they hardly ever meet their own kpi's, often dont pay on time or right amount. just dont care as want you off the claim. your own doctor is feels pressured by their actions.

Jono_69

Jono_69

MLC are a poor excuse for an insurer

Jono_6955