ModWood
See the Best Home Improvement in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ModWood

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Bitterly Disappointed in Modwood

Geoff and Elaine
Geoff and ElaineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finished product looks very good!

Our deck looks fantastic - we decided to
- build with a border
- raise height of the deck to adjoining floor level
- and construct ramps from the deck to outdoor paths.
No fixings on the deck complete a professional finish.
Much too early to comment on the durability of the product.

Rhonda
RhondaCentral West, NSW

Received Samples, Great response.

Have now placed an order at Jamison's Building and joinery Cowra 2794, Can't wait for it to arrive and start work on installing. Hopeing it will be as easy to do as it states.

Peter H
Peter H

I have no idea.

I have repeatedly been emailed to review my dealings with Modwood. Each time I disregard the request but it’s gotten to a stage where if I at least respond than the requests will subside.
It’s ironic to think that I contacted Modwood via their email for structural details regarding their product. I patiently waited for a reply but to no avail.
You see I’ve had no dealings with Modwood whatsoever.
I couldn’t give a lower score than 1 star but I would’ve if I could’ve.
How ironic that I tried to get a response and failed, yet I get pestered to ad nauseam to respond and rate their performance.
I have no clue about Modwood or their products. You’ll have to try and find out for yourselves.
Best of luck.

James C.
James C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needs the other profiles back!

Modwood is a good product, they just need to supply the ungrooved edge profile like they used to. Surely it's not that hard, they used to sell the decking with both grooved and ungrooved options. That way if you have exposed edges on steps etc, you don't have to machine the groove off as they advised.

Great product.

Glad to have discovered Modwood all those years ago when it was not very well known. I was reluctant to use it at first, then I saw it firsthand on another jobsite. To my customers, I put forth the option of Modwood first, (usually I suggest they drive to my house to see it on my verandahs), sometimes the cost will balk them, however, when the weighing up costs are explained (one off payment Vs maintaining of timber decks, uniform sizing etc.) they almost always go with Modwood. Congratulations on a fine product.

• Incentivised Review No

Excellent customer service

Had some maintenance issues around a bunch of scratches on our deck which were dealt with politely and efficiently by the Modwoods team in very quick time. A very Impressive response.

Jesmac Home Improvements
Jesmac Home ImprovementsSydney, NSW

Fabulous customer service

Great product to work with , easy to put together and clear instruction manual. Fabulous website that helped a lot with pictures etc to show clients. Good array of colours to choose from too.

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Incentivised Review No

Review collected in partnership with ModWood

Help with deciding on product

We were unsure of colour and which side of modwood to use and our builder couldn’t help. I emailed modwood and a set of samples arrived in the post. Great customer service thank you.

Bill Watts
Bill WattsMacquarie 2614, ACT

Modwood Screening for DIY

Found the product has excellent properties for screening and fencing supported by the Company and Agents with installation documentation and samples. Found a perfect match to brick colours. A great Australian product that I will use again.

Quick response

When looking at samples Modwood had them in the mail and out to us within two days , that’s service, nice range to choose from , also very reasonable pricing, , many bad products around , not this one

Excellent product and Service

Very happy with this product which we used for a garden screen. Looks great! And the best part is that no painting is required and it is sustainable, something which is very important to us.

Mod wood

Mitre 10 mt barker didnt have a clue what they we’re doing so went elsewhere. Went 4 times to get a quote and got 4 different quotes by 4 different staff members. Even rang mod wood and said to go to mitre 10. Service was not acceptable.

Bob  Georgette
Bob Georgette

excellent product and easy to install

Brilliant product, easy to use, the only downfall was the plastic stops to prevent the boards moving - best to only have metal ones, apart from that they are easy to install.

So far so good

Having used this product on a few occasions now with no call backs im impressed. I would like it if the core of the product nor closely matched the colour of the skin but otherwise have no complaints. Easy to install, uniform, a little on the heavy side but so far seems to be performing well. Look forward to seeing how it holds up over time.

ModWood T.ModWoodSend a private message

Hi Joe, thank you for your feedback and review.

Best Regards,